Hydaelyn Role-Players
Male Keeper looking for Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Male Keeper looking for Connections (/showthread.php?tid=15753)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - SicketySix - 04-07-2016

(04-06-2016, 04:20 PM)Bishido Wrote: I think Khona’to automatically sets a rather interesting stage for character interactions, and it’d be really interesting to see a “traditional” Keeper in action. Feine himself doesn’t know very many Keepers and none actually practice the “old ways”. Being a Seeker, I’d imagine they might not get along but that could also be fun. His wiki is in my signature if you’re interested.

I do have a Keeper character but she’s only available for RP here or over Skype. She isn’t traditional in the least, and is rather eccentric by most standards. If you’d prefer to know more about her then just send a PM my way!

I hope you have fun out there! Happy writing!

I've always viewed the Keeper/Seeker relations to each other as some sort of unspoken rivalry, but maintain at least a civil disposition for each other at most times.

That being said, I'm up for either one and I'm sure both would be interesting.
I do RP over Skype as well!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - AlyF - 04-07-2016

Aly would still very much like to rp with you! things have just been busy lately for aly, but she still has time!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - Zola/Sinjhi'ra - 04-10-2016

I just happened across this. Not sure if you'd be interested or not but Clan Morbolvine is a traditional Keeper clan with allies to Clan Eftmaw and Clan Shroudwolf. Perhaps he can wander by sometime and we can meet him? Our home is in the Lavender Beds in Ward 4, plot 28. Given he's a wandering male, he may have heard something about our whereabouts/location. If you'd like a more focused RP introduction, you can always PM me. My character hunts, fishes and gathers within the Black Shroud. They might cross paths.

Good luck to you in all your RP endeavors! Heart

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - SicketySix - 04-11-2016

(04-07-2016, 09:27 PM)AlyF Wrote: Aly would still very much like to rp with you! things have just been busy lately for aly, but she still has time!
Thank you for touching base with me last night. Looking forward to setting up something and rping later!

(04-10-2016, 02:12 PM)Zola/Sinjhira Wrote: I just happened across this. Not sure if you'd be interested or not but Clan Morbolvine is a traditional Keeper clan with allies to Clan Eftmaw and Clan Shroudwolf. Perhaps he can wander by sometime and we can meet him? Our home is in the Lavender Beds in Ward 4, plot 28. Given he's a wandering male, he may have heard something about our whereabouts/location. If you'd like a more focused RP introduction, you can always PM me. My character hunts, fishes and gathers within the Black Shroud. They might cross paths.

Good luck to you in all your RP endeavors! Heart
Oh yes! In fact that would work rather well for him I think! I will send you a PM sometime tomorrow when I'm fully awake, instead of at the current time of 4am!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - Scaraphae - 04-11-2016

Ooh, my keeper girl is always looking for more of her kin to befriend/torment!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - SicketySix - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 09:13 AM)Scaraphae Wrote: Ooh, my keeper girl is always looking for more of her kin to befriend/torment!

Feel free to send me a PM and we'll set something up!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - SicketySix - 04-12-2016

Okay so, I believe I've gotten in touch with everyone in some way or form. If I've forgotten you or you haven't heard from me, please feel free to PM me!

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - Pastry Army - 04-13-2016

Moon Children needs stick together, yes? Yiisss. I shall have to look at you on my Keeper gal.

RE: Male Keeper looking for Connections - SicketySix - 04-14-2016

(04-13-2016, 11:25 PM)Pastry Army Wrote: Moon Children needs stick together, yes? Yiisss. I shall have to look at you on my Keeper gal.

Sounds like a plan! Send me a PM or find me ingame!