Hydaelyn Role-Players
A new one! Please don't bite! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: A new one! Please don't bite! (/showthread.php?tid=16184)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Cyef'a - 05-19-2016

Welcome back to the game! ^.^ Hope it keeps you. Would love to RP with you any time you wish. V'tali Dusk is my IGN so feel free to send me a /tell whenever. Hope you enjoy the Balmung RP culture!

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 04:42 PM)Lloyd Whitewolf Wrote: *puts a muzzle around him* 

Stop biting the new people!Moogle
I won't stand for this Oppression! I will... -is muzzled-

"MPHGHGH"

"MMMMMPGHHH"

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Lloyd Whitewolf - 05-19-2016

My first reputation, he popped my rep cherry *blushes* treat me gently senpai...

(05-19-2016, 05:05 PM)Lloyd Whitewolf Wrote: My first reputation, he popped my rep cherry *blushes* treat me gently senpai...
No one will marry you now.

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Lloyd Whitewolf - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 05:10 PM)McBeef© Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 05:05 PM)Lloyd Whitewolf Wrote: My first reputation, he popped my rep cherry *blushes* treat me gently senpai...
No one will marry you now.

*runs away crying* MY LIFE IS OOOOVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

T_____________T 

..<3

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Kibu - 05-19-2016

I -may- be able to get together tonight for things, depending on some factors when I get home in about 2 hours. I'll keep you updated!

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Faye - 05-19-2016

Hello there, welcome back to FFXIV! Big Grin

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Averalis - 05-19-2016

So someone lost the reputation cherry, someone was being oppressed and I was bitten again. Life is normal here isn't it? Thank you the welcome too Ms. Faye! Also there's no need to be pressured if you can't Kibu it's understandable.

(05-19-2016, 08:21 PM)Averalis Wrote: So someone lost the reputation cherry, someone was being oppressed and I was bitten again. Life is normal here isn't it? Thank you the welcome too Ms. Faye! Also there's no need to be pressured if you can't Kibu it's understandable.

NOW IT'S TWO.

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Runic - 05-24-2016

Hey welcome back! I've also got an Au'ra girl who can maybe show yours around sometime. She's been in Eorzea a while and gotten over most of the culture shock but hasn't really made many friends. She's not a botanist but she does love pretty things like flowers.

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Morgana Belle - 05-27-2016

Hi, I'm Morgana and I'm not a botanist however I am the Witch of the Shroud. Should you make your way into my home studying your plants. Look me up! Oh and I do bite!!!

RE: A new one! Please don't bite! - Valence - 05-28-2016

I don't have a botanist per se, but my character comes from a proud gridanian family of botanists. Don't hesitate to hit me up ingame!