Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections (/showthread.php?tid=17915)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Val - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 12:39 AM)Ayaka Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:58 PM)Val Wrote: Depending on how far she is willing to go as The Raven, I have an alt that could talk to her/be a link, provided she is capable of keeping a secret! He works for what is, more or less, a mafia-type organization and I imagine they would tap a resource for information and assassinations often when they don't want to get their hands dirty, themselves Smile
Oh, The Raven can keep quiet and would work for such people so long as the pay is good! I've been wanting to get her these kinds of connection too! Big Grin

Sounds great Big Grin I'll try to catch you on sometime and see if they can meet up, or we can discuss possible connections/whatever anytime you'd like!

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Ayaka - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Hahaha we could have a cook off or a battle...or both. Vincent specializes in espionage and assassinations so Ayaka could rp with both aspects of Vincent if you choose. It'd be nice to meet another Doman...i don't think i've rp'd with a Doman character yet.
LMAO Vincent would win 100% Hands down. Ayaka can't cook to save her life unless she's making poison haha xD She can make water burn if she tries to cook!

(12-16-2016, 03:15 AM)Lililove Wrote: The Glass Sylph can help with the ring makings!
OH! Please do! Where can she contact them? :D

(12-16-2016, 04:54 AM)Caspar Wrote: I'm sort of playing in the same "theatre" as you, so to speak, and because I intend to hit a lot of related notes, I'd love to RP with you. I've mentioned that before, of course, but being less occupied for this brief time of year makes it a bit easier to adjust to when you're on. Sooner or later, whenever would be convenient for you, I'm always willing  to make good on my offer to play.
I like to keep some things discrete so I won't elaborate too much, but I'm pretty glib about explaining my storywriting when asked. It would make me happy to be able to provide extra characters and background for a person interested in the same plot themes.
Ohh that would be great! Would you mind talking in somewhere else for the details? At least to where and when we can RP them! :3

(12-16-2016, 09:52 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: Kanako would be interested in talking to both Ayaka and The Raven. Kanako knows her way around both Gridania and Ul'dah and can likely provide some helpful information for The Raven. My one question is, how would someone learn to know about The Raven; Have any RP hooks?
Like all others at most: Rumors.

I haven't thought of the RP Hooks for The Raven but would definitely love to discuss more in either message or Discord!

(12-16-2016, 01:42 PM)Val Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 12:39 AM)Ayaka Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:58 PM)Val Wrote: Depending on how far she is willing to go as The Raven, I have an alt that could talk to her/be a link, provided she is capable of keeping a secret! He works for what is, more or less, a mafia-type organization and I imagine they would tap a resource for information and assassinations often when they don't want to get their hands dirty, themselves :)
Oh, The Raven can keep quiet and would work for such people so long as the pay is good! I've been wanting to get her these kinds of connection too! :D

Sounds great :D I'll try to catch you on sometime and see if they can meet up, or we can discuss possible connections/whatever anytime you'd like!
Discussing it would be nice also easier to catch each other online if you have Discord? C: Cos I tend to forget to visit the forum from time to time so I might miss a message and so on for days.

Updated the list for The Raven:
  • Allies on the sides, may it be a fellow shinobi or Eorzeans that she works for or with

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - LystAP - 12-18-2016

I would be willing to adventure with Ayaka on my semi-tamed tribal X'cinna. Maybe Ayaka can keep her from eating people, or butchering random animals for food (unless she's into that kind of thing.)

For the Raven, my 'former' Imperial Shadow (Chakha Hotgo) could be a adversary. Or a weird friend for Ayaka. She only has operated in Eorzea, although her training comes from traitor shinobi. She currently works for a Monetarist.

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Kasanui - 12-18-2016

Hey! Would you wanna call Ayaka and Yumi acquaintences from back in Doma? Ayaka would remember Yumi as a innocent, sweet, happy artsy girl and not like the disconnected grump she is today. Big Grin

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Jean L - 12-18-2016

Oh! I'd love to be one of your information brokers in Limsa! Jean has no issue talking to "nothing" as long as he gets gil (icly of course). What kind of information are you looking for exactly?