Hydaelyn Role-Players
What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=2455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Tosheden - 07-01-2013

Go literally kick Bahamut's ass. Or try to and fail horribly.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - LandStander - 07-01-2013

(06-30-2013, 10:24 PM)Tivahlt Wrote: Real life is a terrible place. I don't know why people keep going there.
[Image: i-went-outside-once-graphics-were-amazing.jpg]

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Vashies Alexander - 07-01-2013

(06-30-2013, 04:39 PM)M Wrote: I would play with my ears and tail for a few hours before becoming a cook and gorging myself on delishus Eorzea foods, since FF characters never get fat, ever!

#thuglife
the food would be the best part...... I eat til i throw up then it some more... but not my throw up.

(07-01-2013, 12:34 AM)LandStander Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 10:24 PM)Tivahlt Wrote: Real life is a terrible place. I don't know why people keep going there.
I laughed so hard i wet my self...... I hide nothing

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Tivahlt - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 12:34 AM)LandStander Wrote:
Ah, memes. They always know how to speak to me.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Koninbeor - 07-01-2013

I would make best friends with a White Mage so that he/she could rez me when I die against level 1 creatures.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Momoji Momochi - 07-02-2013

Well, I'd probably begin work as a merchant or librarian given my extensive education background. However, my off-world knowledge makes me a god among men there, and I could easily dissect a magitech walker and begin the process of building my own production facility, creating cheap, disposable weapons useable by infantry to take out any of the magitech weapons they have demonstrated in game. Hidden land mines containing combustive materials mixed with a fire spell, lightning powered tesla rifles, long distance missiles propelled by areo, etc. I ask you, what is a gigantic armored blimp to half a dozen armor piercing magitech missiles?

Well, better get started... Geek

Gwahahaha!

The thing is, I do have skills that don't exist in game.: Calculus, physics, basic chemistry, and an otherwise strong science background. That will change how I as a character interact with the world. I simply could never be encapsulated as a mere thaumaturge. While they fight an open war, I'd be beating back the Empire with trenches, mobile black powder cannons, and greek fire. Hydaelyn's magic mixed with even basic physics and chemistry is a lethal combination. Certainly I'd need time to adapt, but dropping a highly educated person from our world into their's is essentially dropping a god into their world.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Gaspard - 09-03-2014

Hm.

Create a Lalafell football league.
As in, use the Lalafells as a football league.

And I'd open a Brothel in Ul'dah.

Then ofcourse comes immortality/becoming a God of War by fucking over the twelve. Yeah, my goals are modest xD

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Berrod Armstrong - 09-03-2014

Pack up and move to Little Ala Mhigo.

Mmmmm.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-03-2014

Pet all the Miqo'te.

I've probably end up becoming a crafter of sorts, since all my DoH classes and DoL classes are leveled. If it were a combat-only scenario, then I'd probably try to stick to SCH or maybe WAR if we went full-SAO style and couldn't use magic.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Warren Castille - 09-03-2014

I'd go full-native. Beerback in the Quicksand. Flirt with Aya. Living the life of an NPC.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 09:30 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I'd go full-native. Beerback in the Quicksand. Flirt with Aya. Living the life of an NPC.

We'd have to start actually paying for things though... x_x

I guess Kage's cannons would finally be useful.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Coatleque - 09-03-2014

(06-26-2013, 10:53 PM)Vashies Alexander Wrote: as he laughs  says as a bonus what you look like in real if is what you like in the game but with some changes depend on your players race.

Whelp, I'm boned. Guess I'd spend my life as a carpenter or miner.

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Kage - 09-03-2014

(09-03-2014, 09:31 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 09:30 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I'd go full-native. Beerback in the Quicksand. Flirt with Aya. Living the life of an NPC.

Nope.

You're not selling them.

You'd be a thief :>

(09-03-2014, 10:43 AM)ExKages Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 09:31 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:

Nope.

You're not selling them.

You'd be a thief :>

I never implied selling them at all! If anything, I might /slightly/ rationalize their existence as "useful".

RE: What would you do if you got stuck in Final Fantasy? - Pumpkinweed - 09-03-2014

I'd start growing and selling...

[Image: 1194984146175437061zucca_architetto_fran...vg.med.png]