Hydaelyn Role-Players
Echo knights (Under New Management) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Echo knights (Under New Management) (/showthread.php?tid=2677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-18-2013

I'm proud to say Regulus Heartnet is now a officer of the Echo Knights. He will add people who like to join use. *Salutes* Regulus Heartnet you will be briefed on your duty's vai message in game and here on the site.

New member? hehe - Naleia - 08-18-2013

Hi guys!
I am currently playing a miqo'te archer on the Gilgamesh server, and would love to join the Echo Knights! My character's personality is perky, and unique and I believe would add a different kind of flavor to the group hehe Wink. Please let me join! My character's name is Nyla Starsong (thinking about going bard later Big Grin) Thanks!

RE: Echo knights - Shep - 08-19-2013

(08-18-2013, 08:28 PM)Naleia Wrote: Hi guys!
I am currently playing a miqo'te archer on the Gilgamesh server, and would love to join the Echo Knights! My character's personality is perky, and unique and I believe would add a different kind of flavor to the group hehe Wink. Please let me join! My character's name is Nyla Starsong (thinking about going bard later Big Grin) Thanks!
Welcome Nyla, we would be glad to have you and your song's! With all the errors people are having it's become difficult to get everyone together so please don't be discouraged if your invite comes slow. Send me a message when you're online and I'll get you all signed up. Tonberry -Shep Ciaran

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-19-2013

(08-18-2013, 08:28 PM)Naleia Wrote: Hi guys!
As Shep got to you first let me say Welcome to the Echo Knights! Sorry i'm late i was moving to a different state.

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-22-2013

I will be in early accesses so if all the Echo Knights that where unable to join the link shell can report to me around 12 pm on the 24 by mail or tell. Thank you *salutes*

*edit* If you all would please mail your name and i will add you as soon as I can.

Oh right I for got we are making Echo Knights in to Free company! So i hope on that once I enter the world!

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 08-22-2013

Echo Knights Ranking (lowest to highest)
You can jump ranks for doing out standing duty's for you fellow Knights.
All Echo Knights are given a point system. These points are only known to the  Brigadier Generals and Generals. All points will be added at the end of the month and only 10 of your points carry over for the next month. Only the the Brigadier General  have jobs for the guild. This does not mean the other ranks will not be given jobs.

Private (PVT): You will all way start as a private when you join the Echo Knights.

Corporal (CPL): Is given to Echo Knights after they have in listed for a month. You will not go up in rank after this point if you don't make your points.

Sergeant (Sgt) (20 points): Given to Knights that have have reached 20 points.

Chief Warrant Officer (CWO) (60 points): This Rank is given to Sergeants Knight who made 60 points.  

Lieutenant (LT) (80 points): This rank is given to CWO that have made 80 points.

Major (MJ) (100 points and last rank): This rank is given to Lieutenants after they have reached 100 points.

Colonel (COL) (110 points and last rank): Rank given to Majors after reaching 110 points.

Brigadier General : This rank is for the 9 that where picked by Shep and Vashies. This rank will not be given out unless one of the Lieutenant General steps down from there title or is removed of there command.

General: This rank is for Shep and Vashies only.

How do you get points
If a person or persons help you in any way mail General Shep or Vashies with there name, and what they did.

Jobs
All ranks will be given jobs to earn extra points.Generals will mail people for the jobs.Each job has points and the more dangers the job the more points.You may do it alone if that is what the Generals ask or may have a party that will come with you. Jobs may have time period. Jobs will never ask for Gil but you be paid for doing the job.

About The Echo Knights Brigadier Generals
There are going be 9 Brigadier Generals to the Echo Knights. With duty's that they will be briefed on by mail.  There will be Officer for each job so there will be Paladin,Warrior,Dragoon, Monk, Bard, White Mage, Black Mage, Summoner, and a Scholar Brigadier General.

RE: Echo knights - R'inko - 08-24-2013

This sounds great. I'm totally new to the whole RP side of the game but really want to give it a go and your whole group and idea behind it looks like fun.

So if you're happy to have a newbie to help and teach then I would love to join you Smile

Playing a Highlander Pugilist

RE: Echo knights - Gideon Aryeh - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 01:24 AM)Astridr Wrote: This sounds great. I'm totally new to the whole RP side of the game but really want to give it a go and your whole group and idea behind it looks like fun.

So if you're happy to have a newbie to help and teach then I would love to join you Smile

J

Just send Vashies a pm if you want to join! He always checks those for sure!

RE: Echo knights - R'inko - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 01:29 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 01:24 AM)Astridr Wrote: This sounds great. I'm totally new to the whole RP side of the game but really want to give it a go and your whole group and idea behind it looks like fun.

J

Just send Vashies a pm if you want to join! He always checks those for sure!
Thanks Rock, since I first bumped into you in game you've been a great help Smile

RE: Echo knights - Regulus Heartnet - 08-24-2013

welcome to the guild ''salutes''

RE: Echo knights - Dreyk - 09-05-2013

Very interested.
Hellsguard Gladiator here, going Paladin.
I will seek you out.

RE: Echo knights - Theworkinghours - 09-11-2013

I am interested in joining the echo knights, when can we meet up?

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 09-11-2013

I will send you a tell some time today

RE: Echo knights - Vashies Alexander - 09-11-2013

Some Pictures of some of the Echo Knights after long day of fighting Titian.
Regulus on the left, Vashies in the middle, and Shep on the Right
[Image: 1370374_1410287335856301_177209748_n_zpsde44dd7d.jpg]

Shep And Vashies saluting to Titian death. Let the primal rest in peace....
[Image: 1232590_1410287082522993_1682968546_n_zps05326d3d.jpg]

Shep and Vahies fall asleep after a long day
[Image: 1147983_1410288142522887_889099168_n_zpsb0f0653f.jpg]

Just a funny pic with the some of the other Echo Knights having fun.
Nyla in the middle , Regulus on the right , and Gal on the left.
[Image: 1236469_1408250292726672_209752748_n_zps4e030b59.jpg]

RE: Echo knights - Theworkinghours - 09-11-2013

Nice pics, can't wait to join you guys. Happy hunting echo knights