Hydaelyn Role-Players
What Item Represents Your Character? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What Item Represents Your Character? (/showthread.php?tid=3516)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Abaigeal - 08-13-2013

Abai's Item would be...Well she has two~

A rosegold bracelet and a silver bracelet stamped "A.C.". Beyond that I dunno...Maybe a sword with silken ribbons hanging from it?

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Desmond Aryll - 08-13-2013

An armored chest-plate for Desmond.

Fitting both his profession and his worldly outlook.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Doyle - 08-13-2013

Nifty topic. 

For Delphina, it would probably be a double-headed Gil piece.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - K'nahli - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:14 PM)Doyle Wrote: Nifty topic. 

For Delphina, it would probably be a double-headed Gil piece.

I smell shenanigans.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - LeCard - 08-13-2013

I guess Rogier would have to his Grimoire, seeing as it never leaves his side.

other than that, I guess some sort of representation of his Carbuncle.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - sanguineFenrir - 08-13-2013

For me, this is an easy one:

The pendant which is described on Kevaraan's wiki and 100 questions, et cetera. He never removes it--the size of the chain itself and how wide the holes are in the links is eye-catching on its own. The silver links are also angular or triangular rather than like rounded rectangles.

For quick reference, the actual pendant is a thin, relief-like piece of a wolf consuming its own tail, engraved in silver. At the very center of that (ie, in the center of the wolf ouroboros and within the hollow space) is a small, bright red gem.

I regrettably don't have any pictures, and I'm not skilled enough to draw this yet--but, even as a simple black motif it's a quick and easy way of representing the character. Kevaraan is the only such character in my fictional universe to have such a symbol for representation.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Rhenalyrr - 08-13-2013

A map of the entirety of Eorzea for Rikoh I'd imagine if not the engraved musicbox pocketwatch she holds closely.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Rhan'ir Azal - 08-13-2013

A handful of unaspected crystalline dust would represent Rhan'ir

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Silverlight - 08-13-2013

For Kin, it would be her Violin. she love to play it when she set up camp or playing it for her friends.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Ildur - 08-13-2013

For Ildur, it would be an orange skin.

For Ulanan, it would be a rope.

Don't think too hard on them, I certainly didn't.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Roda - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 12:45 PM)K Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 03:02 AM)Roda Wrote: Mine would have a small notebook where she could write down all her notes and doodles, her ideas and things worth remembering.

I may actually acquire a small notebook myself so I could perform such actions as I RP. :o
I might even upload them if someday if I ever decide to not be a lazy person.

Yes! Do this.

--
*grumble grumble*

Well what kind of materials do they use to record stuff..? (besides ARC supplies because that is NOT meant for rough conditions!)

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Lren - 08-13-2013

For Lren it would be a pair of sparring gloves and his glasses. And as for Corthier, probably his prized jacket!

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - K'nahli - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 04:20 PM)Roda Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 03:02 AM)Roda Wrote: Mine would have a small notebook where she could write down all her notes and doodles, her ideas and things worth remembering.

I may actually acquire a small notebook myself so I could perform such actions as I RP. :o

Yes! Do this.

--
*grumble grumble*

Well what kind of materials do they use to record stuff..? (besides ARC supplies because that is NOT meant for rough conditions!)

Write them on a leaf for all I care, just make sure you jot them all down irl and share them later! >w<

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Roda - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 05:41 PM)K Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 04:20 PM)Roda Wrote:

Yes! Do this.

--
*grumble grumble*

Write them on a leaf for all I care, just make sure you jot them all down irl and share them later! >w<
NAW I WANT THIS TO BE LEGIT!
IF CHARACTER WRITE ON LEAF, THEN I WRITE ON LEAF, AND I DON'T WANT TO WRITE ON LEAF! D:

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Fiona Swift - 08-13-2013

for my character, if it is even possible ... The pendant that she got as a gift when she was 16. The problem is.... where to find a pendant in the game I can keep within my inventory!

Huh