Hydaelyn Role-Players
Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Any RP groups on Behemoth? (/showthread.php?tid=3649)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Kitra I'rahz - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 02:37 PM)Lush The Grey Wrote: A lot of my friends wanted to roll on Behemoth so I followed suit. However, now that I'm interested in RPing and after searching the forums, I am regretting my decision as it appears there aren't any Free Companies or Link Shells on Behemoth. Even so, I don't want to switch to another server as I've already made some progress on my current character. 

That being said, if there are any strays on Behemoth that would like to work towards building an RP community on Behemoth, I would love to do just that. Perhaps I should start a new post regarding this?

Either way, feel free to contact me here or in-game upon release (my ign is Bleu Grey.) If I only hear from one or two people, I'd still be happy to figure something out!

My friend and I would be interested in working with you on growing an RP community on Behemoth. Please, feel free to message me and let me know what we can do to help!

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Aysun - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 02:37 PM)Lush The Grey Wrote: A lot of my friends wanted to roll on Behemoth so I followed suit. However, now that I'm interested in RPing and after searching the forums, I am regretting my decision as it appears there aren't any Free Companies or Link Shells on Behemoth. Even so, I don't want to switch to another server as I've already made some progress on my current character. 

That being said, if there are any strays on Behemoth that would like to work towards building an RP community on Behemoth, I would love to do just that. Perhaps I should start a new post regarding this?

Either way, feel free to contact me here or in-game upon release (my ign is Bleu Grey.) If I only hear from one or two people, I'd still be happy to figure something out!

Server transfers will be available for new characters 2-3 weeks after launch. Smile So if you do not want to re-roll on another server due to losing your progression, transferring will be an option!

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Vid - 08-19-2013

Ok, so here is the thing. Balmung and Gilgamesh already have pretty established RP going on, from what i have heard. That is really great!

The thing is, I am very greedy. I want to play this game with my RL friends that don't rp, because we play everything together, AND at the same time play with an awesome group of RP'rs. Instead of forcing everyone i know that doesn't RP to switch servers to an RP server (Which will not happen), Kit and I thought it would be fab to try and take on the challenge of starting/strengthening the rp community on Behemoth, since there was already some talk of rp happening there. If you want to recruit for different RP servers, have a ball, but please do it on a different thread. i think Kit started this thread to try and drum up rp folks on Behemoth.

So! In summation: If you want to RP on another server, kudos to you. If you are on Behemoth and are looking for RP, hit Kit or I up. Let's start a community! Vidra I'rahz and Kitra I'rahz. 

(i am not an altoholic, so i usually only make and play one character, especially in a game with a class system as awesomely flexible as this.)

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Aysun - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 05:30 PM)Vid Wrote: Ok, so here is the thing. Balmung and Gilgamesh already have pretty established RP going on, from what i have heard. That is really great!

The thing is, I am very greedy. I want to play this game with my RL friends that don't rp, because we play everything together, AND at the same time play with an awesome group of RP'rs. Instead of forcing everyone i know that doesn't RP to switch servers to an RP server (Which will not happen), Kit and I thought it would be fab to try and take on the challenge of starting/strengthening the rp community on Behemoth, since there was already some talk of rp happening there. If you want to recruit for different RP servers, have a ball, but please do it on a different thread. i think Kit started this thread to try and drum up rp folks on Behemoth.

So! In summation: If you want to RP on another server, kudos to you. If you are on Behemoth and are looking for RP, hit Kit or I up. Let's start a community! Vidra I'rahz and Kitra I'rahz. 

(i am not an altoholic, so i usually only make and play one character, especially in a game with a class system as awesomely flexible as this.)

So hey, I am simply informing people of the options (server transfers are a recent announcement that not everyone is aware of). If you don't like that, I apologize, but I'm not going to stop letting people know their choices just because you wish to establish yet another new community.

My friends from IRL/other games started on Balmung because they knew I had reason to be there. I'm sorry that your friends won't do that to play with you here, but there is no reason to make this into a recruitment competition because of that.

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Vid - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 05:54 PM)Aysun Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 05:30 PM)Vid Wrote: Ok, so here is the thing. Balmung and Gilgamesh already have pretty established RP going on, from what i have heard. That is really great!

So hey, I am simply informing people of the options (server transfers are a recent announcement that not everyone is aware of). If you don't like that, I apologize, but I'm not going to stop letting people know their choices just because you wish to establish yet another new community.

My friends from IRL/other games started on Balmung because they knew I had reason to be there. I'm sorry that your friends won't do that to play with you here, but there is no reason to make this into a recruitment competition because of that.

gotcha, not trying to make it a competition.

its just that Behemoth is already a seemingly beleaguered rp community, so when people suggest you go with a server that has a pretty established rp community on a thread that is trying to get a new rp community off the ground, it sorta feels like Donal Trump trying to steal money from a tip jar at starbucks, if you catch my drift. 

no offense intended.

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Ashren Dotharl - 08-19-2013

Considering the Gilgamesh RP Community brand spanking new it's hard to think of them as being established in any way. They're dedicated, and they're organized, but they're hardly established yet. Even Balmung is going through a whole new renewal with a massive influx of new members, in fact there are probably more new RPers than old at this point.

It's not that we're trying to steal people away, it's just that many of us would rather not see an already small community of roleplayers split three ways. This is in no way meant to persuade people away from Behemoth, after all it was my server of choice through most of the beta, but I wouldn't exactly call them beleaguered either. Bahamut is under represented on the RPC merely because there are very few people RPing there compared to Gilgamesh and Balmung, so Behemoth isn't so much beset by difficulties as it is unpopular by comparison.

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Vee - 08-19-2013

Not to really derail your topic, I just wanted to say that Gilgamesh isn't really established at all. We have a few events planned, but there hasn't been any talk of chronicles or serious alliances and bonds made yet. 

We just had our first impromptu get together in OB that consisted of about 10 people or so (the low number is also due to the errors that occurred). All in all, we need all the help we can get honestly. There's only a handful of us really trying to push out community-wide events for everyone but there's only a few so far. At first we were pretty unorganized so I got the idea to make an event planning committee to at least get the gears going in people to really try to start thinking about how we want to shape our time in Eorzea.

I'm sorry you won't be joining Balmung or Gilgamesh, but I do hope you find people to play with on Behemoth if you decide to stay there. Good luck. ^^

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Evalentino - 08-24-2013

Rolled with another name on Behemoth.

Euan Quiles 

Catch you in game!

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Crimmera Vahn - 08-27-2013

Hello!

Just wanted to pop into the thread to say that I am interested in RP and I am oon Behemoth, character name A'nari Tao.

I am not new to MMOs, or RPing in MMOs, but I am new to FFXIV so if you ever find your self interacting with me, then be prepared for my newbness!

Other than that, I am having wicked fun playing this game but would like to meet some people in-game to chat and to occasionally bug with newb questions.  Thanks!!

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Gideon Aryeh - 08-27-2013

You all should maybe post something on the Behemoth forum on the lodestone. Most of the guys heading there stayed on the beta forums. Also do a google search for Behemoth rp guilds. I know there is one from what I remember on the beta forums but I don't remember their name. They may also be on the other servers forum for linkshells here.

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Zaiaku - 09-01-2013

Temporarily rolled my character Zaiaku Kurai on Behemoth feel free to add me because im always looking and down for Roleplay

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Stormborn - 11-03-2013

I am on Behemoth due to RL friends playing there but I am in search of an RP linkshell or free company. My character's name is Heleos Stormborn, please reach out as I will try to reach out to others who posted here.

Thanks.

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Raena - 04-26-2014

I'm actually replying to this thread about 7 months too late, I think. But I was just making a character on Balmung because I don't think there's any roleplay on Behemoth, where I have my main. If someone could prove me wrong, -please- do, because I really don't want to have to give 
http://gyazo.com/eaf800ddb0fa1bad53c6719962c1728e this up. I really, really want to have a roleplay community on behemoth, and if there is, someone let me know so I can get in touch with them, please. :3

RE: Any RP groups on Behemoth? - Zaiaku - 04-28-2014

(04-26-2014, 08:35 PM)Raena Wrote: I'm actually replying to this thread about 7 months too late, I think. But I was just making a character on Balmung because I don't think there's any roleplay on Behemoth, where I have my main. If someone could prove me wrong, -please- do, because I really don't want to have to give 
http://gyazo.com/eaf800ddb0fa1bad53c6719962c1728e this up. I really, really want to have a roleplay community on behemoth, and if there is, someone let me know so I can get in touch with them, please. :3

I was on Behemoth for some time and there was few role players but they didn't really focus there time to RP so I left when I was able to transfer to balmung.