Hydaelyn Role-Players
Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ (/showthread.php?tid=3792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Torn Sky - 08-23-2013

I have to agree that something about the miqo'te's face in the third picture makes him very nice to look at, haha. The miqo'te in the dress and the latest picture you've just done of Koyu have really great expressions. Lastly, I swear you must be a wizard when it comes to drawing noses. They're so nice, can I please boop them all?

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - F'ibril Nuhn - 08-23-2013

Holy crap. Stop sucking up all the talent and save some for the rest of us. Incredible, can't wait to see more.

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 08-23-2013

haha great job... I look forward to more... more.. MORREEE!

*coughs*
Cool

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Clover - 08-23-2013

You have a very nice and detailed style, good job!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Quuyn - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 03:32 AM)Oriel Wrote: Thanks everyone! XD  I'm thinking that if I have time (or rather, I get that vacation time I requested off in a couple of weeks) I might open up requests for portraits.  >w>  It'd be good practice between all the gaming (and my hands will probably feel better from not working, too).  I'll probably look at that big list of character wiki pages and doodle some stuff from there. P:  Maybe your own character might pop up.

Edit:  Here's another one, for Koyu!

Show Content

:'D  I'm sorry it doesn't look like him at all. OTL
WHAT. *Explodes from the loves*
I'm going to be honest, I actually love this more than I should. Not only did you give him clothes that are cloth based (<3) but his eyes are PERFECT. Slightly closed to give off his tired look, yet still remaining adorable.
Best part? I didn't even ask, and this just made my day 5000x better.
...I lahve you. So maaach~

PS: Totally stole this and smacked it on everything, crediting to you in all cases.~

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Alexis Price - 08-23-2013

Another stunning piece that just really shows how amazing your style is.

You have a wonderful gift! I'm always grinning when I see this post updated so that I get to see more of your stuff! These portraits are seriously amazing. Big Grin

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Aysun - 08-23-2013

-more fangirl squees-

o_o Do you have a deviantart or something I can stalk? Because wow..

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 08-24-2013

Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it Koyu!  I had fun reading your character's bio, and figured I'd do something with it. lol

And to answer a previous question, yes, I do have a DA!  I don't really use it much anymore besides occasionally rping with some close friends on there, but feel free to look at more of my art.  Just don't look too long at all the bad art I posted there please. OTL

Here's another one, done while waiting for early access to start.  ;D  It's Torn Sky, because I really need to draw more Roegadyns.

Show Content

Her eyes are slightly off, but my hand didn't want to stay still tonight. >w>;;

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Alexis Price - 08-24-2013

Again, the only word I can think of to describe this is stunning. Your work is so neat and detailed it just really stands out to me.
I can't wait to see the next piece! And the next one. And the next one...

Seriously, keep them coming! I absolutely adore this style and it's clear I'm not the only one! Big Grin

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 11:27 AM)Alexis Price Wrote: Again, the only word I can think of to describe this is stunning. Your work is so neat and detailed it just really stands out to me.
I can't wait to see the next piece! And the next one. And the next one...

Seriously, keep them coming! I absolutely adore this style and it's clear I'm not the only one! Big Grin
Nope...

Heart

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Torn Sky - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 04:13 AM)Oriel Wrote: Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it Koyu!  I had fun reading your character's bio, and figured I'd do something with it. lol

And to answer a previous question, yes, I do have a DA!  I don't really use it much anymore besides occasionally rping with some close friends on there, but feel free to look at more of my art.  Just don't look too long at all the bad art I posted there please. OTL

Here's another one, done while waiting for early access to start.  ;D  It's Torn Sky, because I really need to draw more Roegadyns.

Show Content

Her eyes are slightly off, but my hand didn't want to stay still tonight. >w>;;

*tiny scream* YOU ARE PRECIOUS. This is so nice, thank you! It's perfect. I especially love how you did her hair.

*gives you a great big roegadyn hug*

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 10-23-2013

Wow, it's been a while!  Been having too much fun in the game. < w >;;  Here's some more stuff that's been done between the last time I posted and now:

Show Content

I think there was more but I can't remember where I put them on my computer. lol  Anyhow, look forward to seeing more in the future!  Might open up requests for portraits soon to get back into the swing of things, depending on how I'm feeling.

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 12-28-2013

Here's a Secret Santa picture I just finished for a friend.  Colored it digitally, which is not my forte, because it's easier to correct digital mistakes than those done with marker on regular paper. :I;;;  My hand coordination is out the window, I tell ya.

Show Content

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Michikyou - 12-28-2013

*grabby hands*

C...can has?

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Aysun - 12-28-2013

Hnng. So pretty!