Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] (/showthread.php?tid=6032)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/3/2014] - Sahde Vhidgo - 01-13-2014

Love it, Kiki Smile Keep it coming Cactuar

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/13/2014] - Oli! - 01-13-2014

Thanks guys, just doing my best to keep it going. Next one may be a while off, as I have a bit of leveling to do.

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/13/2014] - Oli! - 02-05-2014

Work on this has stalled slightly as I'll be out of the country for the next ten days.

However, when I get back, there will be plenty of stuff to update, and new sections to post!

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/13/2014] - Celeste - 02-06-2014

Show Content

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/13/2014] - Oli! - 02-06-2014

(( That was immensely clever and I love you for it. I must certainly look into some of this and respond after my trip! ))

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [1/13/2014] - Oli! - 03-09-2014

I've been a bit busy ever since getting back from my trip, but the good news is that work on this has resumed as planned! ...Even though the time that it is being resumed is not quite as planned.

Nevertheless, there should be a new update coming in the next few weeks, and then more things after that. Hooray!

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] - Oli! - 03-27-2014

Letter from the Editor

Welcome again, Wanderers!

I'm sure you were all wondering what happened to the Guide! Well, it just so happens that a real whirlwind of happenings happened upon me recently, leaving me with little to no time to write! Rest assured, however, that everything is quite fine at the moment, and that there is absolutely nothing to worry about! As a result, I am particularly pleased to release the much-needed fourth issue of the Guide!

What's within? I was hoping you would ask! This month's issue holds the beginnings of the promised information on Limsa Lominsa, the city of the sea. Did you know that the iron and wooden walkways of the city are constructed from the remnants of a single great ship? Did you know that the Arcanists' Guild doubles as a place of learning and a place for record-keeping? Did you know that the set of Windmills known as the Grey Fleet were built out of the wreckage of an actual fleet? No? Well then I'm quite honored to have taught you something new!

I can't say for sure where I'll write about next, as it would seem that my travels are not quite proceeding as planned! Wherever I go, however, remain assured that the section on Limsa Lominsa will eventually be finished, and that, if all goes well, Gridania will follow shortly afterwards.

To wrap up this little letter, I recently received an interesting open letter in regards to my entry on Ul'dah, which many of you may have read as well. Although I cannot include the information presented within with such fervor as what was presented, if anyone would be kind enough to verify the information on who-owns-what presented in the letter, I would be more than happy to include such things in a slightly more neutral format.

Until next time, Travellers!

Signed,
Oliwat Kokiwat,
The Very Last of the Rattlepacks.

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] - Zhavi - 03-27-2014

((This is really super awesome. Thanks for your dedication! Smile ))

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] - Oli! - 03-28-2014

(( Thank you! Merely trying my best. Glad folks can get some sort of use from it. ))

RE: The Rattlepack Guide: A Supplementary Script for Walkers and Wanderers [3/27/2014] - Oli! - 12-03-2014

Letter from the Editor

Why hello Wanderers! I would certainly hope you haven't forgotten about me!

Yes, yes, I know, it's been quite a long time, I'm sure. But I assure you that I had a very good reason to suddenly cease the updates! You see, I had a rather nasty run-in with a Coblyn, which, through a series of strange happenings, managed to result in a rather nasty sprained wrist. And if that were not bad enough, the sprain was inflicted upon my one and only writing arm! Awful!

But how could something as simple as a sprain persist for nearly a year, you ask? Well, I will have you know that it was an absolutely awful sprain, which managed to remain despite my best efforts at Conjury! I in fact got to thinking, perhaps it was not a sprain at all! An anti-writing curse, perhaps? I shall investigate!

Nevertheless, in recent times I have been compiling great amounts of interesting facts, and have been thinking of many ways to streamline what is perhaps a rather unruly set of writings. One such idea is a supplementary guide, which I am the moment calling the Rattlepack Bestiary, which should serve to shorten the bits on beasts included in the current work. As always, one and many are always welcome to contribute to the project with submissions of their own! It would certainly make my life much easier, at the very least.

At any rate, the next time you see a letter of mine, it will no doubt be denoting some update or progress in regards to the Rattlepack Guide! Eorzea waits for no man, after all, and although it hasn't seem to have changed much since my most recent record, I must confess that I haven't been very busy lately. It was the wrist-sprain, I swear!

As always,
Oliwat Kokiwat,
The Very Last of the Rattlepacks.