Hydaelyn Role-Players
LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=6108)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-13-2014

Yes, she is a Voidsent. Big Grin More specifically a succubus. It's not a big spoiler or anything, I just like to keep it on the downlow because for one, in a previous MMO my character was a vampire and I allowed it to be common knowledge OOC, which led to a lot of people godmodding and magically knowing about it IC. And two, saying she's a succubus gives some people the idea I want to ERP everyone/she wants to bone everyone, which is far from the truth.

She's not particularly a villain, just... a bad person? She does not wish to change the world, she's mostly aware that she's in the wrong, and she doesn't have any big goals or plans. She just likes to screw people over and is a bit of a sadist. Tongue She's not so much a villain as she is an evil, loyal henchman to someone who is a villain. I'm happy to RP with anyone who feels their character could mesh with mine, or who has a place for her in their plotline. Big Grin I'll try to get in contact with those of you who wanna RP something, but just send a tell to Faye Covington if you can find me first

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Loki - 01-15-2014

Well.. Trinity Syndicate/Trinity Council was/is a FC that presents itself as a "For the betterment of Eorzea" Company with an overshadowing of sinister dwellings and corrupt rule. 

It was/is comprised of three sections; a militia, a research team, and a construction team. Javou D'avont is the lead of the Scholarly research team and dresses like any regular noble out for a righteous cause, but underneath all that scholarly attire is something stirring.

The reason I have was/is in there is because I'm still debating on keeping this story of it up or changing it to something else. Pre the game going live I had a bunch of help and already had established officers; but as soon as the game went live they all split, couldn't pay for the game sub, or went to another server without telling me so I've been pretty discouraged from continuing.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 07:02 PM)Javou Wrote: Well.. Trinity Syndicate/Trinity Council was/is a FC that presents itself as a "For the betterment of Eorzea" Company with an overshadowing of sinister dwellings and corrupt rule. 

It was/is comprised of three sections; a militia, a research team, and a construction team. Javou D'avont is the lead of the Scholarly research team and dresses like any regular noble out for a righteous cause, but underneath all that scholarly attire is something stirring.

The reason I have was/is in there is because I'm still debating on keeping this story of it up or changing it to something else. Pre the game going live I had a bunch of help and already had established officers; but as soon as the game went live they all split, couldn't pay for the game sub, or went to another server without telling me so I've been pretty discouraged from continuing.

I'm sorry to hear that and I know it's discouraging. About a month ago, my FC had a problem that a lot of our most active members and officers were a tight-knit clique who had begun to disregard everyone else in the FC, not excluding the leadership. When one of them finally got in trouble, she quit, took the clique with her, and started poaching our members. It was a hard blow to lose so many members at once, especially in a way that was so negative and frankly felt like a back-stabbing, and for a while we didn't know if we wanted to continue.

We were discouraged because we felt like we were back to square one. But then we remembered that square one is where we started, and we considered how much we had grown and accomplished since then in a short time. That being said, I encourage you not to give up! Big Grin We need more nefarious FC's around! There's a severe shortage of them, as can be seen in this thread. I'd certainly consider joining if you stick with that theme.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Loki - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 07:13 PM)Faye Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that and I know it's discouraging. About a month ago, my FC had a problem that a lot of our most active members and officers were a tight-knit clique who had begun to disregard everyone else in the FC, not excluding the leadership. When one of them finally got in trouble, she quit, took the clique with her, and started poaching our members. It was a hard blow to lose so many members at once, especially in a way that was so negative and frankly felt like a back-stabbing, and for a while we didn't know if we wanted to continue.

We were discouraged because we felt like we were back to square one. But then we remembered that square one is where we started, and we considered how much we had grown and accomplished since then in a short time. That being said, I encourage you not to give up! Big Grin We need more nefarious FC's around! There's a severe shortage of them, as can be seen in this thread. I'd certainly consider joining if you stick with that theme.

Well I can already say that Javou is a womanizer. Whispers sweet nothings, takes them back to his place, has his fun then boots them out the next morning. 

I'm also considering starting up an RP plot to sort of put the FC out there with taking applications for experimenting with various beast bloods; injecting them into other people via a serum to study the effects and if it can be utilized to strengthen allies.

If you're interested though I'm on Sinjin Montaigu and we can talk a bit.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - No Longer Exists - 01-16-2014

Howdy!

My main is in the same FC as Faye and she mentioned this darker-themed FC to me. It sounds like fun. I'm definitely interested in getting involved! Trying to decide on a concept, naturally, to play in it and leaning toward the muscle. I keep trying to come up with a legit reason to play a miqo, but so far all my ideas are Hyur. If you want to chat about things, toss me a PM or tell in game on Lukas Valenwood.

Cheers

-Black Hat