Hydaelyn Role-Players
depressed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: depressed (/showthread.php?tid=6439)

Pages: 1 2

RE: depressed - LanceAurion - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 10:00 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 12:13 AM)LanceAurion Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 08:02 PM)LanceAurion Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 05:48 PM)Rinette Wrote: I wouldn't say that. It just seems that a lot more are active on the forums here. Maybe it's just me but I hardly see any Gilgamesh people around.
That's what I noticed. If I do they are from driftwood.

I am not a fan of the two server thing myself, I feel we would be a better community united, but that's just my personal opinion. That said I wish I could reach out to you in-game brother. We highlanders need to stick together.
Thank you, I feel the same but I don't think everyone would want to consolidate the servers as much as we like to be one big happy family.

I love my friends in-game, but they are mostly women (not a bad thing really Cool) but I can always us a bro. If you ever server hop, look me up.
I have too much invested in gil to jump. I may however look into joining more linkshells to expand my horizon. Thank you though I wish I knew more girls instead of "girls" in game.

(02-23-2014, 08:04 AM)Varryn Wrote: Hey man, sorry to hear what you're going through, though I guess it doesn't have much weight coming from a complete stranger. You can PM me ingame if you feel like chatting, RPing, dungeon runs, or whatever else. Ingame name is Adolar Stone. Smile

I'm probably not the best person to vent to but we're or the same server so why not? Tongue

(02-22-2014, 05:48 PM)Rinette Wrote: I wouldn't say that. It just seems that a lot more are active on the forums here. Maybe it's just me but I hardly see any Gilgamesh people around.

Most Gilgamesh RPers rarely visit the RPC, if at all. I'm willing to guess that many don't even realize this website exists.
I would say we should promote it but we might get the trolls attention. Though I wish more visited at least.

RE: depressed - Adolar - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 11:11 AM)LanceAurion Wrote: I would say we should promote it but we might get the trolls attention. Though I wish more visited at least.

I don't see it attracting any trolls, really. Promoting the RPC will only help bring more Gilgamesh activity on here.

Also, if you're thinking of joining more linkshells, I'm a part of a couple of OOC ones so just shoot me a /tell if you would like an invite.

RE: depressed - Thaeya - 02-23-2014

It's because we are a pretty awesome group of folks. 

That being said I am always around be it for rp, dungeons or just chatting. Feel free to look up Y'thaeya next time you are online or PM me here and we'll get together.

(02-23-2014, 10:05 PM)Varryn Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 11:11 AM)LanceAurion Wrote: I would say we should promote it but we might get the trolls attention. Though I wish more visited at least.

I don't see it attracting any trolls, really. Promoting the RPC will only help bring more Gilgamesh activity on here.

Also, if you're thinking of joining more linkshells, I'm a part of a couple of OOC ones so just shoot me a /tell if you would like an invite.
I see, maybe we should promote where the most RP goes on? As for the invite, i'll be on for a little bit, like really little.
(02-23-2014, 10:52 PM)Thaeya Wrote: It's because we are a pretty awesome group of folks. 

That being said I am always around be it for rp, dungeons or just chatting. Feel free to look up Y'thaeya next time you are online or PM me here and we'll get together.
I'll add you in a few, (I really need a break from reading Nisekoi)