Hydaelyn Role-Players
Getting Married - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Getting Married (/showthread.php?tid=6725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Getting Married - allgivenover - 03-25-2014

[Image: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif]

RE: Getting Married - Kage - 03-25-2014

OP please deliver! Surely it will come.

RE: Getting Married - allgivenover - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 01:44 PM)ExKage Wrote: OP please deliver! Surely it will come.
[Image: 9266932.jpg]

RE: Getting Married - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-25-2014

[Image: dhNw06L.png]

RE: Getting Married - Melodia - 03-25-2014

[Image: hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif]

RE: Getting Married - Dogberry - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Koninbeor Wrote: You do realize that we're building up a level of hype that no response could possibly measure up to, right?

There are times when anticipation alone is its own reward, and that looking forward to a thing is more rewarding than the actual payoff. I don't know when that is, but that's just some thing I've heard once by some people who took a bunch of my money and I never saw them again.

RE: Getting Married - Koninbeor - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 02:16 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Koninbeor Wrote: You do realize that we're building up a level of hype that no response could possibly measure up to, right?

There are times when anticipation alone is its own reward, and that looking forward to a thing is more rewarding than the actual payoff. I don't know when that is, but that's just some thing I've heard once by some people who took a bunch of my money and I never saw them again.

Sounds like something a masochist would say. As for the people who took your money? Hunt them down!

But then I won't get Starcraft: Ghost when it comes out.

StarCraft: Ghost? Isn't that the one that was announced over a decade ago and indefinitely postponed with no explanation whatsoever?

Yeah, and in my head it's freaking awesome.

I find that it's best to color life through the lens of imagination. I'm a legend in my own mind. In real life, not so much.

See, threads like this will always be awesome. It's like Firefly, universally loved because it didn't get enough episodes to let us down.

Speaking of Firefly, Jewel Staite was at Planet ComiCon. Her panel was a lot of fun. She was already my biggest geek crush of all time but I think seeing her there managed to amplify it a bit. In my imagination, she thinks I'm two-fisted cool. But I can also fly a spaceship, so I'm sure that helps.

RE: Getting Married - Koninbeor - 03-26-2014

There is no way that saying Jewel Staite is awesome killed this overhyped thread. OP, this is your chance to shine. You only have two posts under your belt and everyone is waiting. This could be the most epic third post ever.

RE: Getting Married - Zhavi - 03-26-2014

It was the jealousy. The overwhelming, illogical jealousy that you got to see Jewel Staite in person.

*fistshake*