Hydaelyn Role-Players
Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ (/showthread.php?tid=695)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Kejira - 09-21-2010

Hiyoshroom Wrote:Ctrl+R to reply to last tell like XI? OMG my weepings were heard! Thank you so much SE!!

Now to hope people will randomly party up and not be silly and solo everything.

OMG thats just wonderful, that made my day, will make things so much easier,

Ohh and i hope that will be the case to, didn't really get to party up with anyone in beta *lays hir ears down*

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Aveline - 09-21-2010

You guys Ctrl+R worked in Open Beta too :3

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Tadir - 09-21-2010

Only after you sent the person a tell.

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Xzenivar - 09-21-2010

And after you hit space to type

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Satisiun - 09-21-2010

Xzenivar Wrote:And after you hit space to type

You know, I was going to say "Only because if you don't hit space, it'll bring up your Ctrl+# macros" ...

... but then I remembered, you know, it did that in XI as well, but didn't have the detrimental effect of negating using Ctrl+R to respond to a /tell despite your Ctrl macros popping up at the top of the screen.

What the heck, Squenix. Huh

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Xena - 09-21-2010

Wish Gamestop would give me my CE today. Least they were nice to me when I was trying to get it early.. hehe. Didnt work of course.. *sigh* So until then I'm going to make a smoothie and watch the clock tick away... o_o Moogle

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Skye - 09-22-2010

I never had any problems with minimizing the game in Windowed actually, keeps working perfectly.

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Kidakatash - 09-22-2010

Skye Wrote:I never had any problems with minimizing the game in Windowed actually, keeps working perfectly.

*nods* me too! And I played beta just in windowed-mode!

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Kraehenfeder - 09-22-2010

That was only a DirectX problem in the fullscreen. Window mode is already "minimized" so it cannot happen there ^^

However, I cannot say if it is DX10 that's at fault there. Maybe it is possible to minimize on XP systems... nor if the game would run in anything less than DX10 at all *scratches back of head*

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Tadir - 09-22-2010

I've found that running the game windowed at full resolution fixes these issues. I appreciate that seeing the very bottom of the bar up at the top (after dragging it as high as it will go of course) can get annoying, but it's worth being able to use the rest of your computer.

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Arzy - 09-22-2010

I hate you guys so much ..... my CE won't come until next monday, I hate my country right now along with the rest of you. <<

It's a conspiracy, I know it! Alright, which one of you is it?!

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Skye - 09-22-2010

*sneaks away* Cactuar

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Xena - 09-22-2010

Yay im in! That patch update is faster through a torrent. Finally figured out how to use them. Names Xena Sashico! Finally get to play!

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Crimson - 09-22-2010

In as well...chat limit is still disappointingly low >< Blah. Guess they want us all typing short sentences and short emotes for our RP.

Re: Servers open tonight, Lodestone, and FAQ - Kraehenfeder - 09-23-2010

Try to see it from another angle: in real life everyone can be interrupted as well ;P

I got my copy today after work. Nice that the map is dyed into cloth. Love it.