Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Piquant Pumpkin - Job Fair and Parade- Friday the 13th (February) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Piquant Pumpkin - Job Fair and Parade- Friday the 13th (February) (/showthread.php?tid=7138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 05-17-2014

Ahh I just found out I can't be their for the grand opening.Frustrated

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Lightningtear - 05-17-2014

August will be there to tease support Eudalie!
Assuming work doesn't get in the way.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 03:55 PM)S Wrote: Ahh I just found out I can't be their for the grand opening.Frustrated

Betrayal! Bomb

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 05-17-2014

Well I guess this means I'll expect Mr pumkinweed to fire me nowCry

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-18-2014

(05-17-2014, 10:43 PM)S Wrote: Well I guess this means I'll expect Mr pumkinweed to fire me nowCry

Nonsense! RL always comes first. Gus will simply point out that the females missed out on an athletic display of alpha male dominance!

Laugh

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 05-19-2014

Well hopefully the females will feel the sadness of not having that release of oxytocin that Gus tells me is a result of being in the presence of an alpha male.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 02:04 AM)S Wrote: Well hopefully the females will feel the sadness of not having that release of oxytocin that Gus tells me is a result of being in the presence of an alpha male.

We will have to find a way to keep it spook-tacular!

Tonberry

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-24-2014

(05-17-2014, 04:29 PM)Lightningtear Wrote: August will be there to tease support Eudalie!
Assuming work doesn't get in the way.

Hope to see you there! Bring your friends!

Tonberry

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - S'imba - 05-25-2014

Just wanted to congratulate you on how successful this has been so far.  Considering all the work you've put into it to make it as real as possible.  Speaking of which would it be possible to get post a list of the employees and what jobs they have?  Just curious since haven't met everyone yet and just would like to know who's who.

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-25-2014

(05-25-2014, 06:58 PM)S Wrote: Just wanted to congratulate you on how successful this has been so far.  Considering all the work you've put into it to make it as real as possible.  Speaking of which would it be possible to get post a list of the employees and what jobs they have?  Just curious since haven't met everyone yet and just would like to know who's who.

I'm planning on making a roster...

[Image: tumblr_mvwp4uxPNC1slcy7zo1_500.jpg]

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Dresden Voltaire - 05-29-2014

Really excited about this! Can't wait for the opening!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Pumpkinweed - 05-30-2014

(05-29-2014, 10:44 PM)Synaptic-Soldier Wrote: Really excited about this! Can't wait for the opening!

It's going to be a blast, mate! When I get back from holiday I'll be sure to throw another orientation so we can work on your bartending skills! Though I'm sure you get the gist of it.

Thumbsup

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Melodia - 05-30-2014

Ruru will be there!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Aerostein - 05-30-2014

Looks like fun.
Definitely plan to be there!

RE: The Piquant Pumpkin OPENING DATE and Menu! - Menelwen - 05-31-2014

Menelwen has been practicing. She doesn't want to screw up a customers order, after all!

The Grand Opening can't come soon enough! Laugh