Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wanted.... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Wanted.... (/showthread.php?tid=7785)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Wanted.... - Melkire - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 01:35 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 01:32 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Sorry everyone, but we have a winner. Have a cigar... its a girl!

I feel sorry for her potential boyfriends. She's about to have a small army of heavily armed and armored uncles.

Including but not limited to:

A professional assassin who specializes in all things poisonous;
A former terrorist who specializes in all things explosive;
A Brass Blade and a traitor to the cause (HAIL LALA);
Ul'dah's very own Batman;
The protégé of Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man;
Hydaelyn's own Mr. Blonde;
and of course, Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man.

RE: Wanted.... - Kage - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 02:31 PM)Melkire Wrote: Including but not limited to:
WHO IS THIS BRASS BLADE AND WHY HAVE I NOT MET HIM

(07-29-2014, 02:36 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 02:31 PM)Melkire Wrote: Including but not limited to:
WHO IS THIS BRASS BLADE AND WHY HAVE I NOT MET HIM
HE SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME THESE DAYS PVP'ING INSTEAD OF RP'ING, THAT F***!

RE: Wanted.... - Warren Castille - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 02:31 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 01:35 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 01:32 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Sorry everyone, but we have a winner. Have a cigar... its a girl!

I feel sorry for her potential boyfriends. She's about to have a small army of heavily armed and armored uncles.

Including but not limited to:

A professional assassin who specializes in all things poisonous;
A former terrorist who specializes in all things explosive;
Ul'dah's very own Batman;
The protégé of Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man;
Hydaelyn's own Mr. Blonde;
and of course, Raging Behemoth, Eorzea's Manliest Man.

I KNOW WHICH ONE OF THOSE I AM I think

RE: Wanted.... - Askier - 07-29-2014

*Askier drags a table infront of main entrance to Red wing HQ and then upends a bag of bombs and grenades onto table before pulling up chair, taking a seat, and starts polishing a gun blade*

"No non-approved boy friend shall pass."

RE: Wanted.... - Zhavi - 07-29-2014

Oh come now, at least one of you needs to go for the damaging psychological angle!

(07-29-2014, 03:23 PM)Zhavi Wrote: Oh come now, at least one of you needs to go for the damaging psychological angle!

Newsflash: each and every person I listed is psychologically damaged. HARD. Damaging psychological is within reach for all of them. ;D

RE: Wanted.... - Zhavi - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 03:27 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 03:23 PM)Zhavi Wrote: Oh come now, at least one of you needs to go for the damaging psychological angle!

Newsflash: each and every person I listed is psychologically damaged. HARD. Damaging psychological is within reach for all of them. ;D

EASY TIGER.

I was thinking embarrassing the hell out of both parties involved to the point that they can never make eye contact again.

(I had friends whose dads did the ol' gun angle. Not my dad. Undecided )

RE: Wanted.... - Warren Castille - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 03:27 PM)Melkire Wrote: Newsflash: each and every person I listed is psychologically damaged. HARD. Damaging psychological is within reach for all of them. ;D

Suddenly the Inglorious Basterds theme seems more appropriate...

RE: Wanted.... - Askier - 07-29-2014

It's not psychological damage, its just. . . 

Mwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahhahahhahahahjahajahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjajajajajajajajjaajjahahahahahhahahahhahahajahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahajajahjaahjahajajjajajajhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahajahjahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahaah!

Turnips. They are hilarious. What were we discussing?

(07-29-2014, 03:32 PM)Zhavi Wrote: I was thinking embarrassing the hell out of both parties involved to the point that they can never make eye contact again.

That's what we have aunties for. AND BOY OH BOY DO WE HAVE A LOT OF THOSE.

RE: Wanted.... - Erik Mynhier - 07-30-2014

That's sort of the Red Wings' thing. Bloodthirsty Psychopaths from the 7 Hells, the perfect counter all the evils that threaten Ul'dah.

RE: Wanted.... - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 10:46 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Bloodthirsty Psychopaths from the 7 Hells

If Franz wasn't trying to stay away from getting involved with the law, there'd be a definite "where do I sign up" attempt.

RE: Wanted.... - Coatleque - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 10:57 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: If Franz wasn't trying to stay away from getting involved with the law...

He says as there is a Sultansworn and a Brass Blade sleeping in the next room.

RE: Wanted.... - Roen - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 10:46 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: That's sort of the Red Wings' thing. Bloodthirsty Psychopaths from the 7 Hells

And you wanted a Moneypenny?? Whaaaat?