Hydaelyn Role-Players
Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! (/showthread.php?tid=8037)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Dogberry - 08-28-2014

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY!

I have an unavoidable schedule conflict. I HAVE RESCHEDULED FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY WHICH IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST AT 3:00 P.M.

For America that is a holiday for most people and in Europe that should still put you in the evening correct?

IF THIS IS INCONVENIENT FOR YOU SPEAK UP AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK OUT A BETTER TIME.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Kage - 08-28-2014

I may just RP as not!Kage if you need a DPS or a PLD body :3

I should be free for it so long as I don't have anything come up. Or... oversleep since it's my day off

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-28-2014

Oh, if it's Monday, I might be able to help out. I can reliably go as SCH, but can probably hold my own as SMN and BLM if DPS is needed. Or if I'm told what to do, WAR tank.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Jancis - 08-28-2014

Jancis might just make this adventure afterall.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Menelwen - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 12:04 PM)ExKage Wrote: I may just RP as not!Kage if you need a DPS or a PLD body :3

So long as you don't kill off the NPC.

We can't have another Tom Berry.

It was....so sad. q.q

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Melkire - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 01:59 PM)Menelwen Wrote:
(08-28-2014, 12:04 PM)ExKage Wrote: I may just RP as not!Kage if you need a DPS or a PLD body :3

It was....so sad. q.q

Old Tomnoddy, all big body,
Old Tomnoddy can’t spy me!

Attercop! Attercop!
Down you drop!

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Kage - 08-28-2014

KING MOG STRIKES NPC DOWN IN A SECOND-WIND ATTACK AS DOGBERRY FINISHES HIM OFF WITH FINAL HEAVEN.

I mean. Um.

We'll see. :3

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Dogberry - 08-28-2014

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Menelwen - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 02:02 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(08-28-2014, 01:59 PM)Menelwen Wrote:

It was....so sad. q.q

Old Tomnoddy, all big body,
Old Tomnoddy can’t spy me!

Attercop! Attercop!
Down you drop!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS.

[Image: SCelG.gif]

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Leanne - 08-29-2014

If there's a spot for me, Leanne would gladly go!!

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Menelwen - 08-31-2014

So, turns out my boyfriend's older brother is having a dinner party. I'll still try to make it though.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Stormwind - 08-31-2014

Unfortunately my folks have scheduled a cook-out for tomorrow at 3pm so Rhi and I will not be in attendance. Dogberry knows what to get Storm in the meantime.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Menelwen - 09-01-2014

Slap a moggle for me!

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Kage - 09-01-2014

A Miqo'te named K'akeru Tia solo tanked this fight. Unfortunately it meant a few people got knocked around silly.

RE: Syldra's Revenge - MOGTOWN HOOLIGANS and Pool Party at The Hermit's Hovel! - Menelwen - 09-01-2014

Oh jeeze. Hopefully no one was seriously injured.

I'M SORRY THAT I'M NOT THERE.

Q_Q