Hydaelyn Role-Players
Pen Pals project...thing? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Pen Pals project...thing? (/showthread.php?tid=8353)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Val - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 09:03 PM)Vaughn Wrote: I'll be up for this! Especially if I can use an alt (Remioux Beauvais or Richtor Garalad), as they need some friends.

(09-19-2014, 08:59 PM)Val Wrote: You don't want Val writing you letters.

...Then again, maybe you do.

I do o_o

Pffffft. We could probably set something up, then!

Fun fact: Val started writing because a noble man hit on Faye and then told her that he'd contact her by mail. Val stubbornly said, "Pfft. I can write letters too!"

And he's been secretly writing her letters ever since. I.. kind of want to have him learn to get better, but at the same time the comedy that comes from it is just too good to give up ;-;

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Gabineaux - 09-19-2014

In game letters with the 200 character limit? Or IC RPC private messages? :O

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - TheLastCandle - 09-20-2014

Sure, why not? Smile Anonymous letters about nothing in particular could be fun.

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - E'irawen - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 10:52 PM)Augustine Frost Wrote: In game letters with the 200 character limit? Or IC RPC private messages? :O

Game is pretty limited so i was thinking rpc Smile

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Gabineaux - 09-20-2014

I'm up for it either way. :>!

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - ArmachiA - 09-20-2014

I'm in on Armi, she would love this sort of thing.

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Elaris - 09-20-2014

Sign me up!
Not as this character because she is not as outgoing.

My alt, Saeren Orbanis however would be up for something like this.

Blush

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Lhea Korolon - 09-20-2014

I'd be up for this~~

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Kinono - 09-21-2014

I already have quite a few characters Kinono keeps up with through letters, but I'd definitely be up for a blind matching-up or even more pen pals! It'd be cute!

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Tiergan - 09-21-2014

I'm down for random pairings for all of my characters: Tiergan Vashir, Lurial Vashir, Leilani Leilai, and Furious Storm. (I have a problem :V)

I'll have to come up with some reason why Tiergan would be okay with being pen-pals with someone. This just seems like a really neat way to get to know other members of the community. :]

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Tiergan - 09-21-2014

(09-19-2014, 09:42 PM)Val Wrote: Fun fact: Val started writing because a noble man hit on Faye and then told her that he'd contact her by mail. Val stubbornly said, "Pfft. I can write letters too!"

And he's been secretly writing her letters ever since. I.. kind of want to have him learn to get better, but at the same time the comedy that comes from it is just too good to give up ;-;

That's adorable. ;_;

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - E'irawen - 09-22-2014

I'm glad to see so much interest! I'll start getting stuff set up over the next few days. Smile

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Melodia - 09-22-2014

I'd be interested.

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Jancis - 09-22-2014

That's really my speed, especially here at work. I try to have Jancis write people so pen pal sounds like fun!

And yes here please. I can also send little in-game bitlits... but that mailbox is fail. Frustrated

Also, it takes me at least five minutes to read anything I've seen from Val.

RE: Pen Pals project...thing? - Ja'ren A'lenthin - 09-22-2014

Interested as well~

Something to do when some of my classes are horribly boring. >.>
-cough-