Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) (/showthread.php?tid=9065)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Random Encounter - 11-29-2014

Did he screw up his timezones maybe?

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Moonlit - 11-29-2014

Oh no! Maybe times didn't get converted properly D:

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Naoh'ra - 11-30-2014

totally probably didn't convert properly, I'm sorry guys! Was meant to start in an hour from now I will definitely be online soon to start spreading the word and get this on the tracks! Big GrinSorry for the mix up once again!

Event is starting

I think the event was really fun and successful despite the bad time planning! I'll definitely be organizing more Keeper/Seeker events in the future (with proper time-zones) 
Some are still here RPing, so if you'd like to join, feel free!

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Clover - 11-30-2014

I'm glad you mistook the timezones, as I could at least get to RP for an hour. I wish I could have stayed for longer, or that I could have seen the event itself; K'mih was making friends ;_;

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Miah Polaali - 11-30-2014

hmmm...are the future rp events gonna be this late?

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - TheDerpCat - 11-30-2014

because of the msitake i had to experience two events for one =P. it was realy fun and poki enjoyed himself alot ^^

Most likely they'll be starting late, or, I could make it work around mid day/early morning depending on everyone's availability!

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Nebbs - 11-30-2014

I managed to only take one shot.. thanks for the event

[Image: bb1d91ae-39cd-4029-9909-c9d3a3729444_zps...g~original]

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Clover - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 07:05 AM)X Wrote: Most likely they'll be starting late, or, I could make it work around mid day/early morning depending on everyone's availability!
If it's early morning for you and it's weekend, then we EU players might have a chance to participate as well.

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Knight Kat - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 12:05 AM)Xvett Wrote: totally probably didn't convert properly, I'm sorry guys! Was meant to start in an hour from now I will definitely be online soon to start spreading the word and get this on the tracks! Big GrinSorry for the mix up once again!

*FACEDESK*

Do you know how many characters I brought to the "first event" at 2pm PST? Roughly 10 characters from the CLAN FC alone plus roughly 7 to 10 visitors arrived from other groups.

The bright side is we made the best of it, and it was nice RP.

However, I hope you do something like this again in the future because I, and many others, were really looking forward to the actual event.

If you need help planning another in the near future, let me know. I would be happy to help.

I think the events will always be on the weekends, early morning to noon or so. Sorry for the mix up of timezones, but I am glad that we could make the best of it as it was!

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Jana - 11-30-2014

I'd assumed I'd already missed the event when I got home yesterday, so I didn't bother to log in. Maybe next time ;-;

RE: The Lover's Warden (seeker and keeper event) - Jancis - 11-30-2014

I also only got one shot.

Thanks to all who let a curious hyur enjoy in the festivities.

[Image: h408cYA.jpg]