Hydaelyn Role-Players
The season of giving! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The season of giving! (/showthread.php?tid=9264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The season of giving! - Yhen Yizeh - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 02:36 AM)A Wrote: Friends. *Sobs*

I will be your friend!

RE: The season of giving! - Blue - 12-13-2014

Oh yes, an invite to a party would be really nice for christmas (at least for one of my friendlier characters). Sadly I will not celebrate IRL this year (money issues, far away from family etc.), so I will definitely look forward to ways to not get depressed!

RE: The season of giving! - Parvacake - 12-13-2014

A T6 clear would be lovely Smile And for those who need T5's I'm also happy to help!

*Edit*: Also need Ramuh EX ><;

RE: The season of giving! - Aris - 12-13-2014

This is a wonderful idea!

I'd like to help if possible! I'm afraid haven't a lot of gil to offer wonderful items like these kind folk have, however I'd like to help anyone learn and clear their desired raid. (T5, T6, Ramuh EX, Mog EX)
The best way to do this would be to arrange a time/day and set up a learning party. Hopefully we can gather everyone interested in wanting to learn or wishing to help, and set aside a bit of time to do it.
If there are a lot of people wanting to do it then I'll set up a separate thread to arrange things so we don't take over this one.

And I know this isn't much, but if anyone wants 0-50 Weaver items I can give you those! I'm not any star yet but I think that could make you a large amount of HQ items for leves (although I'm not sure if I can make HQ 40-50 items)

If I were to wish for anything, it would be with a little help with leveling any craft, or a slow AK run for my SCH relic. Tongue

RE: The season of giving! - Ilwe'ran - 12-13-2014

I am willing to help as well as a crafter (all 3 stars) and for helping those who are stuck with Extreme primals or Coil.

I myself would just like 1 thing : That this idiotic T5 healer pants cease to be that elusive or dropping in someone else inventory i_i !

RE: The season of giving! - Nebbs - 12-13-2014

Great idea! .. I offer

RP.. many people would like some RP for Xmas?
Dungeons I can Tank (i114) all but T8, ShivaEx and Final Coil. I also can Heal & DPS most (i110)
I will even run low level content!
Crafting & Gathering I can do prep work as not melded yet.. so just ask.

What do I want.. I like helping others, that's enough. Oh cookies Smile

RE: The season of giving! - Roen - 12-13-2014

I will help anyone with T5 clear too!

I am in the same boat with Ilwe'ran about them healer pants from first coil.... ;__;

And what a great idea Merri! It is heartwarming to see everyone jump into this thread wanting to give more than receive. Season of giving. This is why I love this holiday. ^_^

RE: The season of giving! - Keru / E'ir - 12-13-2014

I'm not a big ol' crafter cause ya know having to level other ones and melds. BUT! I'm willing to lend my body for Coil/EX primals(Except titan...I'm allergic to dying.) Or book dungeons and whatnot. I can, SCH pretty much everything minus T9 cause I haven't even entered that. But if you need a spare healer I can assist if I'm not busy!

Also if you want maple clogs...I got you. Cool

RE: The season of giving! - Aaron - 12-13-2014

What I want is the chest part of the Rogue ilvl110's gear (Arachne gear) im only about 200k now Sad 

What I can help with is Any Ex Primals (MY GOD I LOVE PRIMALS) As a DPS. I can only tank good Levi Ex, Ifrit Ex, Garuda Ex and MAYBE Titan Ex.

I can gather a party and carry you all the way to Shiva Ex Wink

I can also help with T5 & SCoB except T9 coz heavensfall.

Or you can just be mah rp buddy ^^ lol Aaron is a lot more friendly and less brooding IC. Or I can buy you a ilvl 70-90 weapon or clothing piece of the MB. Or maybe you just want gil, idk.

Or you know. . . I can just give you a Savage Might 4. . I got like 10 of those cause im a hoarder of materia. They literally sit in my inventory for no reason. I be like "Why do i have these?" Idk I like looking at em. All shiny and shit.

Need any help just lemme know! Won't be back in game till Sunday though.

RE: The season of giving! - Martiallais - 12-13-2014

This is an awesome thread, you're all great for posting in it. Sadly, being that I -just- got my first 50 on one character and my other is a lowbie, I can't offer much but if I think of something I want, I'll pop back in here.

Just wanted to plus one this SO HARD. Big Grin

RE: The season of giving! - Aaron - 12-13-2014

What class are you? 

I'll give you 100k plus a ilvl 70 weapon Big Grin

RE: The season of giving! - Kellach Woods - 12-13-2014

Or we can help him run his Relic!

RE: The season of giving! - Kizari - 12-13-2014

Since I'm finally having a bit more free time, I can start RPing again. So if anyone wants a new lala-nerd friend, I'm here! 

Otherwise, I don't have too much to offer in terms of crafting and gil. I could maybe tag along for dungeons if you don't want to pug it!

RE: The season of giving! - Devereau - 12-13-2014

About the only thing I want is some fathomable hope at getting the High Allagan tank chest...so I don't think I am in a place where I can ask for anything. 

However, I am available to help people with most anything (minus probably Ifrit EX and T9) and I am able to craft anything up to three stars, (four if CRP). Feel free to prod me in game if you could use assistance, under the name Devereau Beauregard (different name, same obnoxious lavender hair.)

RE: The season of giving! - Aris - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 03:23 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Or we can help him run his Relic!

Count me in! If you're not a healer, I'm working on my SCH relic so we can help each other out, or I can DPS Smile

Congratulations on hitting 50!