Hydaelyn Role-Players
Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition (/showthread.php?tid=11506)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Menelwen - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 06:43 AM)Dogberry Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 03:58 AM)Menelwen Wrote: If I was available this Saturday I would be down for this. I'll hit you guys up next time for sure.

Aww, Wen, you will be dearly missed.

I should be available for the next expedition! I hope, anyway. I'm going to be leaving on the 11th to visit family, and I won't be back until the 29th.

Just...Just keep Tom's brother away from anything that looks like it might eat him. .___.

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Kage - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 03:56 PM)Menelwen Wrote: Just...Just keep Tom's brother away from anything that looks like it might eat him. .___.

I have clearly missed out. Sad

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Rhianna - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 03:56 PM)Menelwen Wrote: Just...Just keep Tom's brother away from anything that looks like it might eat him. .___.

Wait... Tom has a brother? I thought he was an only child?  And where can this guinea pi-  ...er... brother be found?

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - LiadansWhisper - 05-07-2015

I really wish this was another day or time.  I'd love to go.  Cry

Oh well, perhaps there will be another expedition!

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Cynel1 - 05-08-2015

Im in you'll have my Sword.

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Menelwen - 05-09-2015

(05-07-2015, 10:32 PM)Rhianna Wrote:

Wait... Tom has a brother? I thought he was an only child?  And where can this guinea pi-  ...er... brother be found?

I have no idea is he has a brother. Hopefully not, for my heart can only take so much pain.

Speaking of pain, it seems that I will available today after all. I hope you still have room!

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Username - 05-09-2015

I'd very much like to attend if you'll have me! [ Vaerimont Lectoroix ]
Contact me in-game whenever it is most convenient for you.

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Stormwind - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 10:35 AM)Menelwen Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 10:32 PM)Rhianna Wrote:

I have no idea is he has a brother. Hopefully not, for my heart can only take so much pain.

Speaking of pain, it seems that I will available today after all. I hope you still have room!
We have room for everyone!

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Rhianna - 05-10-2015

Thank you for coming;
We hope you had fun!
Adventures were had
And treasures were won!

Alexander was pleased,
Cackling, and giddy,
And Captain Dogberry
Earned his tree fiddy.

Rhianna and Menelwyn
Are now looking glum
So much work to be done
And not enough rum!

You all made it possible,
This story today.
We hope you'll join us again
For our next little foray!

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Cynel1 - 05-10-2015

Well that was fun i guess i wonder when will the next event will be.

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Kage - 05-11-2015

I'm glad I was able to have Kage take part in this again, this time in his birth form. To see what exactly Dogberry and friends were looking for.

And not as a Miqo'te nobody in King Mog that I can't even remember what name I gave him because I couldn't figure out a reason for Kage to leave Ul'dah then, or as Miqo'te Kage against Ifrit, but as Kage the lalafell.

((Also, thanks for bearing with WAR kage who has no idea wtf WAR cooldowns are except for Inner beast all the time -ohgodithurts! Mikh'a and Zanther, wonderful healing! PLD Kage knows her cooldowns but there is warbear to be had.))

Also, I'm sorry you had to deal with my holmgang macro going off, I didn't have Vengeance or Thrill up ; ;

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Chris Ganale - 05-11-2015

Nah, you were pretty good at it, mang. Better tank than me, that's to be sure.

Also, it's not much, but I may have put up about half a dozen screens of the expedition. (After weeding out the ones that were just Chao, as nobody is interested in those)

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Kage - 05-11-2015

That moment when you watch Super Caduceus tail swipe. Tail swipe. Tail swipe.

OH TWELVE THE TAIL SWIPES.

T A T

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Lancia - 05-11-2015

Can we have a follow-up to this event where we go to Coils 6-9?  That'd be awesome.

RE: Order of the Raven's Eye - Allagan Ruin Expedition - Dogberry - 05-11-2015

First of all, I want to thank everyone who came out and ran with us. You guys were amazing.

For those of you who have been following these events, this was to serve as the "kicker" event that gave the other events a wider context. You got to see just what the purpose of all these primal battles were for, and believe me, seeing your senses of horror and shock when the reveal came was intensely satisfying. If there is another event like this, we will keep you all posted. In the meantime, keep an eye out, because we'll be looking for victims volunteers to help us. It won't require any foreknowledge of our plot so far, just some good fun RP and a new IC toy to play with.

Now, if there are any future events like this, I can tell you this: It will not be Second Coil of Bahamut. I can't ever forsee us EVER running Coil again for an event. There is simply no demand for it in our plot, and an IC run of Coil portrayed as-is would be entirely out of the scale of our role play. If you want to do an IC coil run, by all means, host your own event.