Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character, Genderswapped! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character, Genderswapped! (/showthread.php?tid=13571)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Solenne - 10-24-2015

[Image: ffxiv_10242015_134949-1_zps0ltgkhu3.png]

Solenne really wouldn't be that different as a man. He'd still have blue hair, still wear make-up, still flirt outrageously with men, and still have an incurable taste for danger and excitement. 

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Nyuunie - 10-24-2015

Considering Altani is a Xaela from the Borlaaq tribe, male!Altani would be vastly different. He would have been raised in the Iriq tribe (a tribe that follows the Borlaaq and raises any male children), be a lot less sexist, and likely a great deal less prideful. He'd be more social than his female counterpart, possibly even to the point of being "popular". In short, male!Altani would be a completely different character.

Female!Koh'sae Zhwan would pretty much be the same. A cocky, flirty paladin who is waaaay too self-conscious about their too short tail.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Hunfrid - 10-25-2015

If my main, Hunfrid, were gender swapped, he'd definitely open an orphanage in Gridania, make/sell stuffed toys and send donations to the other city-states for the children.
He loves making children happy with the stuffed dolls and toys he makes, I don't see much difference if he was a she in that regard.
Right now, he's too into making his toys and studying conjury and tinkering to think about opening any orphanages.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Swygynwyzn - 10-25-2015

*poof is a female roe* "Well then, might have to make a potion to change back.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - TK Hikaru - 10-25-2015

Honestly, I feel like the only difference between a female Chouwa and a male Chouwa is that she's named Tsugi instead and has a penis.

Still a thief, still likes gardening and is still into girls.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - WhiteLycanXII - 10-27-2015

[Image: QppCdGU.png]

Leih Relanah, daughter of uh... Leih Relanah.

[Image: OHEK7Gg.png]

Ninifaje' (fah-yay) Rarafaje'

[Image: J48SuFw.png]

And um... Rukahisa Yumitori, I guess?

[Image: Hf5fuEn.png]
Even though I shelved 'er, let's get Leon Winsley on here as well.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - WhiteLycanXII - 10-27-2015

I messed up. Delete me pls.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Klynzahr - 10-27-2015

Klynzahr is constantly mistaken for a male anyways...... and she's pretty insecure about it.

However if she had been born male there would be very little change to her character. She would have fewer insecurities about her femininity or love of woman, and more insecurities about her failings as a marauder and blacksmith.

"Iyrnahctsyn, I don't understand this! He was a lalafell, a fucking lalafell!!! Next time you meet Jojora in the ring you are going to crush him like a grape, and don't give me any of this crap about 'possibly killing him'! This is the bloody coliseum!"

The noxious turned away spluttering in indignation. Behind him a seven fulm four inch tall bag of muscle cowered in shame.

Big Grin

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Lost River - 11-22-2015

Wow, Lost River gender-swapped is a pretty spiffy (and beefcake) of a man.

As far as how he'd be. More than likely the same; just change the background elements of having protected his only son, his wife betraying him, his descent into madness, then the slow return back to the light.

[Image: ffxiv_11222015_162031_zpssyfpihzb.png~original]

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Noirelle - 12-13-2015

Ned slipped on the marsh green shirt and soot black pair of pants after quietly leaving the bed. Hopefully he hadn't woken the blonde beauty he had spent quite the wild night with. Smoothing over his hair, making sure he looked relatively presentable and had not, in fact, spent a very sleepless night with the blonde beau, he turned back to see the madame still quietly recovering from their shared intimacy.

He took a handful from the gil pouch that was his payment, just to see the sun glint off the shiny bits of currency before putting it back in. Binding the pouch to his belt he proceeded toward the door when an all too sweet melody graced his ears. A shiver shot up his spine as a very vivid image came clear in his head of what they had done during the night before.

"Ned? Leaving so soon?"

"Why yes, I am, Cecily." 

He gave a very direct reply, unable to face her. He chuckled, placing a hand on the door knob, though his grip tensed around it.

"You know I've nev--"

"You've never what, Ned?"

He was cut short as he felt her frame drape around him, wrapping him in that warmth he was introduced to the night prior. Hers was a scent of a pampered heiress, dripping with much desire. Ned took another whiff of it, pivoting around and seizing her lip for just a few moments before breaking their kiss.

"Never thought I'd actually make as much doing what I do, cherry."

Giving her a wink, he turned back to the door and swung it open. 

"I'll throw that in for free. And no, I doubt you'd really like this Ishgardian vagabond to stay. You'll find a much better beau than I, mon cher. No amount of gil...no amount of gil will make me stay with you and give you the genuine passion you so deserve."

~Nothing much changes really. Except for a name and maybe some bits here and there. Yeah I just genderbent something that happened before and switched/renamed the characters.~

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Alderique - 12-13-2015

(10-24-2015, 02:10 PM)Solenne Wrote:
[Image: ffxiv_10242015_134949-1_zps0ltgkhu3.png]

Solenne really wouldn't be that different as a man. He'd still have blue hair, still wear make-up, still flirt outrageously with men, and still have an incurable taste for danger and excitement. 

I-I'll be over here, waiting patiently for the gender swap to happen.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Lady Whiteraven - 12-27-2015

Here is Ben as a woman:
[Image: Ben-fem_zpss11z9a6j.png]

As for changes, I don't think there would be many. Although perhaps her story on the streets could have been a bit darker.

RE: Your Character, Genderswapped! - Rosekitten - 12-27-2015

A hand to his ear seemed to be followed by a groan. A coal blue hand scrubbing through short hair as he nodded. "Yes yes.. I'll be right there." The pearl seemed to go silent after those words and Salvius paced a few steps before grabbing a over sized axe that was leaning against the door frame. "Bloody hells.. have ta go pry that damned fool from the chair again.." He seemed to mutter closing the door a bit heavily behind him. "Can't get a lick o' work done 'round here cause some Roe has ta get himself wasted and start talkin' about the craftsmanship of the furnishings in the Wench!" Course anyone over hearing this rant probably thinks the shorter Elezen is slightly out of his mind, that or had a few too many himself.

OOC:
Over all I think the character would be the same. She's pretty much a tomboy as it is so the change wouldn't be that drastic. Character wise she has posed as a man before so I don't see the character as a whole being that drastically different. Slight modification in what gender(s) they would be interested but aside from that. Still would curse and drink as much as they normally do and complain about having work to do back at the forge when people were keeping them from it.