Hydaelyn Role-Players
Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=1846)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 01-12-2015

I've honestly never tried to draw kids.  I'm familiar with the proportions and theory behind it, but I've simply never attempted it.

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 01-13-2015

Hey guys, sorry, a huge work project just got thrown my way, and addition to that and IRL commissions/freelance that earn me $, I'm going to have to put the axe on gil comms for the forseeable future.

I know that sucks, I've had 3 people just the past 2 days PM me, but real life comes first, unfortunately.  As does paying rent.

Sorry again.

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Ilwe'ran - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 03:43 PM)Caeryn Wrote: Hey guys, sorry, a huge work project just got thrown my way, and addition to that and IRL commissions/freelance that earn me $, I'm going to have to put the axe on gil comms for the forseeable future.

I know that sucks, I've had 3 people just the past 2 days PM me, but real life comes first, unfortunately.  As does paying rent.

Sorry again.

I hope everything get better soon é_è !

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Sini'to Shadar - 01-13-2015

Completely understandable. ^^ Keep up the good work!

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 03:45 PM)Ilwe Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 03:43 PM)Caeryn Wrote: Hey guys, sorry, a huge work project just got thrown my way, and addition to that and IRL commissions/freelance that earn me $, I'm going to have to put the axe on gil comms for the forseeable future.

Sorry again.

Unfortunately this means that things ARE better.  Freelancin' for real money means my career's pickin' up.  Yaaaaay

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Ilwe'ran - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 11:40 PM)Caeryn Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 03:45 PM)Ilwe Wrote:

Sorry again.

Unfortunately this means that things ARE better.  Freelancin' for real money means my career's pickin' up.  Yaaaaay

Ah sorry, just misunderstood, so I wish you a lot of money Thumbsup

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Du'lance Fiourtune - 01-19-2015

Sent you a Pm.