Hydaelyn Role-Players
Enthusiasm Check - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Enthusiasm Check (/showthread.php?tid=2224)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Nova - 06-18-2013

The way I am building my toon's backstory, I think she would fit in best being a brand new member (having just joined in the last month) or not having joined quite yet.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Aldeus - 06-18-2013

^ See, that's the thing, everyone got time warped to the future.  They pop back at different times, and those that got warped had their names and faces forgotten.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Magellan - 06-18-2013

I don't think one has to worry about fitting their personal backstory to the linkshell's; as they can just come on as a new recruit.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Nova - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 07:57 AM)Aldeus Wrote: ^ See, that's the thing, everyone got time warped to the future.  They pop back at different times, and those that got warped had their names and faces forgotten.

So even if they were in the group prior to the battle no one would remember them being in?

(06-18-2013, 08:04 AM)Magellan Wrote: I don't think one has to worry about fitting their personal backstory to the linkshell's; as they can just come on as a new recruit.

I like the idea of being a new recruit.

I plan to come in as a new recruit Smile

Dun da dun!  Announcing http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2266&pid=26910#pid26910!

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Grike - 06-18-2013

This does sound interesting. Is there somewhere I could learn more about the history?

(06-18-2013, 02:17 PM)Stalkingrike Wrote: This does sound interesting. Is there somewhere I could learn more about the history?

I will be working on a website, with Aldeus direction, that should provide more info and awesomeness in the days to come ^_^

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Moonfire - 06-18-2013

I would be interested in something like this. Not sure what class/job I will have but it will be some type of healing or support one. 

The most important thing to me is linkshell that sticks together and has each others back (All for one and one for all). The kind that RP together (drinks in the tavern and such), quests together (helping others out in the world), and does End Game together (takes down major threats to Eorzea side by side with their comrades.)

This one seems to have that feel to it if I am not mistaken.

(06-18-2013, 03:35 PM)Moonfire Wrote: The most important thing to me is linkshell that sticks together and has each others back (All for one and one for all). The kind that RP together (drinks in the tavern and such), quests together (helping others out in the world), and does End Game together (takes down major threats to Eorzea side by side with their comrades.)

You are mistaken.  This is actually just a really elaborate troll post.  JK of course, I'd very much like it to be all the things you just mentioned.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Grike - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 03:38 PM)Aldeus Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 03:35 PM)Moonfire Wrote: The most important thing to me is linkshell that sticks together and has each others back (All for one and one for all). The kind that RP together (drinks in the tavern and such), quests together (helping others out in the world), and does End Game together (takes down major threats to Eorzea side by side with their comrades.)

You are mistaken.  This is actually just a really elaborate troll post.  JK of course, I'd very much like it to be all the things you just mentioned.

That would have been both horrible and epic. Could you imagine? Gathering all those people in game and then just go 'JK lol'

(06-18-2013, 03:35 PM)Moonfire Wrote: I would be interested in something like this. Not sure what class/job I will have but it will be some type of healing or support one. 

The most important thing to me is linkshell that sticks together and has each others back (All for one and one for all). The kind that RP together (drinks in the tavern and such), quests together (helping others out in the world), and does End Game together (takes down major threats to Eorzea side by side with their comrades.)

Yay! I think Moon joined this site right around the same time i did good to see you ^_^
I'm sure we'll be a group that looks out for one another

RE: Enthusiasm Check - taltale - 06-18-2013

Interested~

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Cosette - 06-18-2013

I've been browsing the linkshell thread for a few days and I'm interested in your idea. You've almost sold me as a leader on how fast you got that idea 'to the page'. Will linkshell chat be IC? I cant wait for more info on what you are thinking about.

Moonfire basically summed up what I want in a guild as well.

I'm pretty much always a healer in games whether im rp or not. I wish I had known about roleplaying in FFXI but I did not. I was a white mage there for years. 

I'll be right back to this thread after lunch. I'm really interested in finding a great rp guild.

I was just a babe too when I played FFXI, had never heard of RP.  Though I did play a paladin and I made up quests and whatnot for him to go on.