Hydaelyn Role-Players
Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ (/showthread.php?tid=3792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Hyakki - 12-28-2013

(08-21-2013, 03:54 AM)Oriel Wrote: Hello!  I saw that there was a section with art, and figured I'd add my stuff for your perusal.  I'm out of practice, so forgive the mistakes that are... everywhere apparently. XD
Show Content

I found you again! I'm horrible with names and for the longest time I couldn't remember yours. I just want to say again that I really, really appreciate and enjoy the portrait of Delainaut you did for meHeart

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 01-01-2014

Xieveral:  Ah, it's good to see you!  I haven't really looked at most of the official forums since they wiped the beta ones.  I'm glad you liked the picture, and it's good to see you again. :>

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Nashri'a - 01-01-2014

Such a lovely drawing style you have, really loving the personalities captured in their expressions 8D

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 01-19-2014

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Smile  Here are some sketches I did today.  Please forgive the... off proportions with the faces. lol  I'm really out of practice. OTL 

Show Content

Hopefully more art will be forthcoming. Smile

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Faye - 01-19-2014

Really awesome work! :o I love your style!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Tla - 01-19-2014

Just wow

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kismet - 01-19-2014

Ridiculously high quality stuff. Love your style!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Hyakki - 01-19-2014

Those are great! I especially like Bancroft Gairn, so manly, so sparkly!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Aysun - 01-20-2014

Wooow. How gorgeous!! Out of practice you say.. jeesh..

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 02-13-2014

Figured I should post this here, too.  It's just a bunch of rough sketches/doodles of Oriel.

Show Content

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Gabineaux - 02-13-2014

Aaahh beautiful artwork, love it. Love all of it.

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 12-10-2014

Oh hey I'm not dead yet, have some some doodles.  These were done sporadically, usually on a long patch night.

A word of warning, these probably showcase my questionable sense of humor (and morality).  I dunno.  These are mostly FC mates, or their alts.  Or something.

Show Content

Apologies for the dump.  Hopefully there will be more art in the future, if work is more forgiving. orz

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 12-10-2014

Heart awesome work!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Jethas Zykyri - 12-10-2014

I love your work.  Really awesome looking.  Any chance I could bug you for a drawing of one (or a couple) of my toons?

If not that's cool.  Thought i'd ask.  Smile

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 12-11-2014

Thank you for the lovely comments, folks!  Sadly, I'm not doing requests at the moment, probably after holiday and work stuff has settled enough.  Might even do commissions. >x>

Anyways, have some more art!

Show Content