Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Eeam - 09-02-2010

Come on people, support Final Fantasy 4, vote Mysidia! xD

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Siben - 09-02-2010

Unless you're psychic you can't know what the actual populations will be~~~

Also, server loads are going to misrepresentative for the first 3 months of the game, which is the general amount of time it will take all the WoW goons to pick up the game, bitch about it not being WoW and then leave. So don't knee-jerk the "server populations" until AT LEAST December or January.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Aveline - 09-02-2010

Siben Wrote:Unless you're psychic you can't know what the actual populations will be~~~

Also, server loads are going to misrepresentative for the first 3 months of the game, which is the general amount of time it will take all the WoW goons to pick up the game, bitch about it not being WoW and then leave. So don't knee-jerk the "server populations" until AT LEAST December or January.

Exactly. There is no way we can predict server population or personality right now. >_>

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

Aveline Wrote:
Siben Wrote:Unless you're psychic you can't know what the actual populations will be~~~

Exactly. There is no way we can predict server population or personality right now. >_>

I like the idea of just rolling with it and seeing what happens. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes not. However in the end, all you can do is make the best of it. *shrugs*

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - RcknShdw - 09-02-2010

There is. Generally speaking you can go by popularity of FF games. I'm surprised Wutai isn't in the lead solely because it hails from VII >.>;; That or everyone is avoiding it because of that reason.

I didn't vote for it because I can't...stand...Yuffie >.<

I have no problem rolling my main on the RPC server, whatever it may be. But there is no way anyone can stop me from having a character on Mysidia!

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Siben - 09-02-2010

no one's voting for Wutai because of Yuffie. If FFVII's selection was...anything but Wutai...totally.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Richter - 09-02-2010

I figured that Trabia wouldn't be a very popular vote because FFVIII isn't a particularly endeared installment in the franchise. IDK yet, but it's a good choice for me.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Vareal - 09-02-2010

I'm in game!!!! (just to let you know Big Grin servers are up)

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Io - 09-02-2010

vareal Wrote:I'm in game!!!! (just to let you know Big Grin servers are up)
I say this with all the love in the world- I hate you xP

Been trying to get a key for over 2 hours now ; ;

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Rhio - 09-02-2010

Io Wrote:Been trying to get a key for over 2 hours now ; ;

It took me the better part of an hour and a half, so you're not alone. I have my key and have not yet bothered registering on the account page, I keep expecting to go to bed any minute now.

Of course, then there are new posts to read.

Io Wrote:
vareal Wrote:I'm in game!!!! (just to let you know Big Grin servers are up)
I say this with all the love in the world- I hate you xP

Been trying to get a key for over 2 hours now ; ;

It's ok, lol. you can even select your tail type XD

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Kylin - 09-02-2010

First 100 votes are in! Nice turnout so far. Lindblum and Besaid seem to be battling it out right now.

That said, I'm going to bed. I hope the moderators who are still awake can keep everything in order, though everyone is behaving quite well so far.

To the many new registered people, I'll get to you in the morning >.>

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - ArmachiA - 09-02-2010

Hey those are the two servers I want!

Which one to vote for...

looks like Lindblum is going to take it, that's the server I'ma log into.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

vareal Wrote:looks like Lindblum is going to take it, that's the server I'ma log into.

You never know!