Hydaelyn Role-Players
UldGa's Art Slave Housing ERROR - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: UldGa's Art Slave Housing ERROR (/showthread.php?tid=5610)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Merri - 12-02-2013

I'll throw down an even 200,000 on 3~

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Trigonxv - 12-02-2013

"adjusts monicle" 200,000 on slot 2

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Twinflame - 12-02-2013

205k on slot 2.

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Trigonxv - 12-02-2013

" adjusts pipe" I switch my 200k bid to slot 1

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Nauta Lyehga - 12-02-2013

201k for slot 1

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Nauta Lyehga - 12-02-2013

hey wait. I think the bidding was over an hour ago. 
the RPC website's time zone says it's the 2nd as of 51ish minutes ago.

EDIT; Maybe?
idk. maybe we just keep bidding until she says stop?

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Twinflame - 12-02-2013

I'unno. It would be nice to know the end time. I'm, like, staying awake for this at this point.

true but then again only a date and not a time was provided so go until she says otherwise mean it's more money she gets the longer it's open

ps:202k slot1

203k. slot one.

EDIT; Okay, talked to Ventus.
It should have been over about two hours ago since they're on EST.
I'm sure she'll get on and make an announcement about it later.
But supposedly it should already be over.

edit: awww "prepares table to flip"

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Draheim - 12-02-2013

I'd like everyone to assume that now that it is the 2nd, the bidding is over. So I'll calculate the times for Lacryel that bids were made, It's calculated via EST Timezone, so once it hit the 2nd our time, the bidding was over. Hope you all enjoy your slots! I'll edit my post here to see who got what.

Slots Filled:

Slot 1: K'luha 151k 11:31 PM EST Final Bid
Slot 2: Trigonxv 150k 11:49PM EST Final Bid
Slot 3: Twinflame 110k 11:49 PM EST Final Bid

(These were the times given to the last bidders that bid before 12:00 AM EST of December 2nd)

To those who are interested in future bids STAY IN TOUCH, once these arts are finished, the bidding will most likely open again.

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Aysun - 12-02-2013

Quote:To those who are interested in future bids STAY IN TOUCH, once these arts are finished, the bidding will most likely open again.

This pleases me. Smile I made the mistake of going to bed. This is why I suck at ebay!

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Lacryel - 12-02-2013

It never posted my response oh dear lord
That's a, uhm. A lot to retype. sO I WILL JUST PUT THE NUTSHELL INSTEAD.

Again, thank you all so much for your support! I will definitely be doing things like this in the future, maybe even hold a few raffles ( free art! ) or normal commissions and things of the like.

I forgot to mention that this is a guild on the Balmung server, as I had forgotten that this website is for TWO servers, not just Balmung *derp*. So I hope we're all still there. xD;
I am also sorry about the Time Zone confusion! Normally, as an event coordinator, I remember to take time zones into consideration but I guess I was just reALLY tired when posting this initially. I might do something special for the people who kept bidding over 200k for the trouble. x3

ALSO! If you're looking to send the gil but I'm not online, I'm not opposed to adding you on skype, if only temporarily, to tell me "hey i'm online can you come get this please"
You can search up "Lacryel" and I'll be the only name to pop up, yep. Just put something relating to gil in the invitation message so that I know you're not a total stranger and/or creep. x3
I will be accepting the gil on Adrian Namour or you can talk to Ventus Zeruel. We kinda live together so he'll keep me up to date, don't worry! c:

RE: UldGa's CLOSED Art Slave Housing Fundraiser! [NAME YO PRICE] - Trigonxv - 12-02-2013

lol shat got serious in that 1 hour span was so funny Evil

RE: UldGa's Art Slave Housing ERROR - Lacryel - 12-12-2013

PLEASE READ THE UPDATED MESSAGE THANK YOU!( WE WILL ALSO BE RETURNING GIL APPARENTLY SOMEBODY HAD ALREADY PAID AND I WASN"T INFORMED *STARES AT VENTUS* )