Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Open RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Open RP (/showthread.php?tid=7814)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Open RP - Kellach Woods - 09-06-2014

What happens when this hits capacity?

'cause I see a couple of events that require going through OpenRP, and since I just now learned that LSes are capped at 128 I'm wondering if you guys have a plan after that.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 08:17 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: What happens when this hits capacity?

'cause I see a couple of events that require going through OpenRP, and since I just now learned that LSes are capped at 128 I'm wondering if you guys have a plan after that.

Well I never thought it would grow this much, but we have made it for mains only (no alts) and I expect we will look at inactive people.

There is only one answer after that, which is a second LS, and we would have to think how we make that work.

I would not say events have to go through the LS though, it is just a place to share information and stuff. We do announce the events posted on the calender here which I thinks help remind folks.

Hope that helps?

RE: Open RP - TokenBG1009 - 09-08-2014

I just came back to FFXIV and could I join?

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 09-09-2014

(09-08-2014, 11:12 PM)TokenTassle Wrote: I just came back to FFXIV and could I join?
Sure thing poke one of the leaders or let me know your character name?

RE: Open RP - Kellach Woods - 09-09-2014

(09-06-2014, 08:36 PM)Nebbs Wrote: I would not say events have to go through the LS though, it is just a place to share information and stuff. We do announce the events posted on the calender here which I thinks help remind folks.

Hope that helps?
Oh no I didn't say that events have to do that, just that some have started to do that lately (I've seen at least two) so that was mostly my concern.

I just don't get why SE decided to limit it to 128.

RE: Open RP - g0ne - 09-09-2014

Oh, I'd love to join! Big Grin

My only concern is that by the time I log in on the game, the limit for the linkshell will have been reached. College, why do you do this to me? Dodgy

I'm relatively new to RP, but I have RPed some, and I've fallen in love with it!!

(09-09-2014, 08:11 AM)Eleni Wrote: Oh, I'd love to join! Big Grin

My only concern is that by the time I log in on the game, the limit for the linkshell will have been reached. College, why do you do this to me? Dodgy

I'm relatively new to RP, but I have RPed some, and I've fallen in love with it!!

Still spaces left, just poke one of the leaders when you are on.

RE: Open RP - Yangh - 09-09-2014

While I have joined... i'm playing my alt a lot recently so i'm never there for the fun! Sad

I miss you guys!

RE: Open RP - g0ne - 09-09-2014

Completely lame question of the year award probably goes to me for asking this: What exactly do you guys mean by a poke? Blush

RE: Open RP - Yangh - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 08:25 AM)Eleni Wrote: Completely lame question of the year award probably goes to me for asking this: What exactly do you guys mean by a poke? Blush

It means to get in contact with them. You know? Poke them to let them know you're around?

Don't be embarrassed... not everyone knows these things Smile

(09-09-2014, 08:34 AM)Yangh Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 08:25 AM)Eleni Wrote: Completely lame question of the year award probably goes to me for asking this: What exactly do you guys mean by a poke? Blush

It means to get in contact with them. You know? Poke them to let them know you're around?

Don't be embarrassed... not everyone knows these things Smile

Yes sorry maybe my English showing? 

I mean to "/tell" them in game. You can do this by using the player search, then right clicking on the name in the list and selecting "send tell" then add the message something like "Hello, could I please have an invite to the Open RP shell?"

I also keep an eye out for those who have raised an interest, so I may spot you first Smile

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 09-26-2014

The LS is doing great, thanks to all the members. We are active most of the time and now and almost full. 

To help with this we have instigated some form of activity checking so we can clear out inactive characters and allow space for new members.

Keep on RPing!

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 09-30-2014

As the LS is now full we have decided to clean out inactive people. If you are removed you can reapply and you will be invited back.

Activity is tracked Activity Tacker

The following chracters have been removed today.
Alia Woolgathering
An'nai Tir'atha
Arnoulf Fangorn
Autriche Vallano
Azyria Ziada
Bram Uldthyr
C'eleni Meztli
Ella Quill
Fio Tenk
Gharen Wolfsong
Hardy Boulder
Himari Inoue
J'rhiki Tia
Keiji Shigeru
Mal'ek Garou
Nhia Nahri
R'phael Tia
Radcliffe Reinhardt
Rylai Eaglesong
Takh'a Nybori
Vynka Lanore
Xuri Tia
Za Khis

RE: Open RP - Gharen - 09-30-2014

So, what denotes activity? Because I was removed and I'm on daily.

RE: Open RP - Aysun - 09-30-2014

Probably just paying attention/not having the channel muted. There's been announcements daily that all you had to do was mark yourself as active on the google spreadsheet. Smile

I'm sure that we can get you back in and such.