Hydaelyn Role-Players
First things for your place - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: First things for your place (/showthread.php?tid=8623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: First things for your place - FreelanceWizard - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 06:35 PM)Okichi Wrote: Megaman X posters

Whoa. Pics! We need pics!

RE: First things for your place - Okichi - 10-14-2014

[Image: osHn1Lg.jpg]

Far left one got water-stains from ceiling leakage. Sad

Also Megaman 10.

RE: First things for your place - FreelanceWizard - 10-14-2014

Still awesome, though. Smile

RE: First things for your place - Kage - 10-14-2014

>Megaman X
>Megaman X4
>Insert obligatory "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR?!"

/runs

RE: First things for your place - Shizuka - 10-14-2014

I bought a full set of matching plates, bowls, cups, and bakeware. This set, in fact. It even has casserole dishes, and salt and pepper shakers, and a napkin holder. Also I bought a matching clock and floor mat.

RE: First things for your place - Menelwen - 10-14-2014

Oh man. Going back.

When I was still living on base with my bf, the first thing we got was a bed set. Comforter, sheets, pillow cases, and two new pillows.

We had to leave it behind when we moved across the state though. :< Miscalculated how much we would have to ship, and it wouldn't fit in the car.

Also, protip. Don't travel cross country in a mustang. Trust me.

RE: First things for your place - Roswyn - 10-14-2014

(10-13-2014, 04:08 AM)Gaspard Wrote: so the first thing I got was probably the mirror in my floor

[Image: so-lets-go-out-_140.gif]

RE: First things for your place - Parvacake - 10-27-2014

Interesting 'first thing' I heard from my folks: A custom built condom dispenser my dad's old bass player made him as a joke.

RE: First things for your place - TheShii - 10-27-2014

hmmm... I honestly don't remember stuff like that. but i've always liked pressing plantlife and framing it, so I tended to hang those up

RE: First things for your place - Eve Malusion - 10-27-2014

My place came freshly furnished with new stuff, so I haven't really bought much at all, but if it hadn't it would have been a microwave. I am lazy about continuing to cook and have never had one before, this is an amazing invention that I am sure nobody knew about and I am not a decade behind everyone else.

I did buy a lot of pillows. Rolling around in pillows is just fantastic.

RE: First things for your place - Kage - 12-02-2014

I miiiiight be trying to convince a certain someone so we could get a tiny Christmas tree. :3

I've not had a Christmas tree in 20 years and even then it was only an artificial one. I'm trying to figure out all the things for a little one. Where. How. What to do WITH A CAT.

RE: First things for your place - Parvacake - 12-02-2014

Oh Lord...first X mas tree >.> My first tree was a plastic one xD

RE: First things for your place - Kage - 12-02-2014

The only xmas tree I ever knew was a plastic one. I'd love to be able to experience the real thing with loved ones.

RE: First things for your place - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 07:12 PM)Kage Wrote: The only xmas tree I ever knew was a plastic one. I'd love to be able to experience the real thing with loved ones.

Loved ones? Where are you going to find those, I wonder.

Wink

RE: First things for your place - Zhavi - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 07:12 PM)Kage Wrote: The only xmas tree I ever knew was a plastic one. I'd love to be able to experience the real thing with loved ones.

Awhile back I did a double date with the guy I was dating then and some friends. Went to a *cough* unowned bit of land, cut down a couple trees, strapped them down in the friends' pickup truck, took them home. . .except we didn't strap them both down equally well, and one slid out from under the straps. Turns out a small sitka spruce turns into kindling when it hits the road at 60-65 mph. Luckily no one was behind us, that could have been very bad.

Wound up getting another one later, and that time there were no mishaps.

LESSON BEING: make sure your tree is secure when you take it home! Very, very secure.