Hydaelyn Role-Players
The season of giving! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The season of giving! (/showthread.php?tid=9264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The season of giving! - Chika Ito - 12-13-2014

For those wanting/wishing to help, and those wanting to clean Turns go here; clicky me! \o/

I hope it's okay I posted this ^^;

RE: The season of giving! - Kellach Woods - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 04:47 PM)Aris Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 03:23 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Or we can help him run his Relic!

Count me in! If you're not a healer, I'm working on my SCH relic so we can help each other out, or I can DPS Smile
I might be able to get MNK 50 by the time this happens too, depending on what he is.

RE: The season of giving! - Merri - 12-13-2014

Keeping my eyes peeled and trying to pick away at what I can when I see it!
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. It makes me really happy to see everyone getting into the idea. :>

Hopefully we can make for an awesome holiday season and bring the community together a bit closer than usual~

Make all the wishes come true! ...That we can, anyways. ; ;

RE: The season of giving! - Swashbuckler - 12-13-2014

I love this idea, thank you for bringing it up, Merri. This post is a two-fer.

As for what I can give, I can help out with any dungeons (all 3 roles), and (what people are probably more interested in) help with T5 clears. I can do most PvE things. (barring Titan, Ifrit, and Shiva EX, SCoB and FCoB, I still have yet to go inside T9.) I can also help with T6 and T7 and some of T8.

As for what I'd wish for, I am an altoholic and would like to get another character with a lv 50 crafting. Closest is Garrett w/ BSM at lv 35.

RE: The season of giving! - Merri - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 08:14 PM)Cedric Wrote: Closest is Garrett w/ BSM at lv 35.

Hope you have at least 33 leve allowances~
Or at least retainer space.

RE: The season of giving! - Arrelaine - 12-13-2014

There are only two things I really want, and that's seeing Coil content beyond T4, and the Kirimu coat. The bard one. The last time I tried to clear Coil during a company run I botched the job a lot, it seems my computer was either running slow, or my connection was. ;( It's likely going to happen again, unfortunately.

update:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU KAGE FOR THE COAT. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

As far as what I can do to help, I can help get 1 star non-HQ BTN things (I'm working on getting gear for higher!), non-star fishies and I'm a scholar and summoner (100/99 respectively) so I can help with dungeon runs (I have high level, and only Garuda EX unlocked). Or treasure hunts ooooooooooooor grinding.

RE: The season of giving! - Swashbuckler - 12-14-2014

(12-13-2014, 08:31 PM)Merri Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 08:14 PM)Cedric Wrote: Closest is Garrett w/ BSM at lv 35.

Hope you have at least 33 leve allowances~
Or at least retainer space.

How many Big Grin's and Heart's can I fit in here?

Because this cat just made my crafting wish come true.

Thank you so much.

RE: The season of giving! - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2014

What I wish for Starlight is to find a Linkshell that's in the same boat I am--iLvl 55-ish, who hasn't played anything new since 2.1 released and has been halted from all forward progression because dungeons or primal fights are the only things that allow one to progress in the MSQ or the Inspector stories.

I'm a completely new Warrior who has just struck 50 and hasn't made any moves towards Relic. I just...feel awkward asking for help because I get the sensation that the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE OF XIV has progressed and bothering them to aid my scrub, unlearned stupid ass would be a waste of their time.

On the other hand, I feel like I shouldn't even really bother with it and just stick to Hunts to get some i100s because Dark Knight will be my class and that will REALLY motivate me to progress....

...but then on the OTHER other hand, everyone will be even MORE progressed and then asking for help to fight Good King Moggle Mog would be an even grander waste of time.

...I guess what I'm saying is all I wish for Starlight is to stop this horrible train of thought. T^T

RE: The season of giving! - ProvaDiServo - 12-14-2014

(12-13-2014, 01:12 AM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: all i want is for female highlanders to have cute booty shorts.

sobsob.

This.

(12-14-2014, 09:08 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: What I wish for Starlight is to find a Linkshell that's in the same boat I am--iLvl 55-ish, who hasn't played anything new since 2.1 released and has been halted from all forward progression because dungeons or primal fights are the only things that allow one to progress in the MSQ or the Inspector stories.

I'm a completely new Warrior who has just struck 50 and hasn't made any moves towards Relic. I just...feel awkward asking for help because I get the sensation that the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE OF XIV has progressed and bothering them to aid my scrub, unlearned stupid ass would be a waste of their time.

On the other hand, I feel like I shouldn't even really bother with it and just stick to Hunts to get some i100s because Dark Knight will be my class and that will REALLY motivate me to progress....

...but then on the OTHER other hand, everyone will be even MORE progressed and then asking for help to fight Good King Moggle Mog would be an even grander waste of time.

...I guess what I'm saying is all I wish for Starlight is to stop this horrible train of thought. T^T

I can help you out if you need it steel!
---

The only things on my wishlist, happen to not be applicable with my class choice. XD

RE: The season of giving! - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2014

Oh! Almost forgot to mention what I can give.

I can give Roehugs.

Consider that I'm taller than, like, every RP'er I've met, so would end up potentially being moterboated by said Roehug recipient.

Consider it, friends. :>

RE: The season of giving! - Martiallais - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 09:08 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: What I wish for Starlight is to find a Linkshell that's in the same boat I am--iLvl 55-ish, who hasn't played anything new since 2.1 released and has been halted from all forward progression because dungeons or primal fights are the only things that allow one to progress in the MSQ or the Inspector stories.

I'm a completely new Warrior who has just struck 50 and hasn't made any moves towards Relic.  I just...feel awkward asking for help because I get the sensation that the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE OF XIV has progressed and bothering them to aid my scrub, unlearned stupid ass would be a waste of their time.

...I guess what I'm saying is all I wish for Starlight is to stop this horrible train of thought.  T^T

I'm in the same boat as you are, Steel! Just hit 50, just got back to the game, and will be making a DRK when they come out but I'd still like to see everything I can in the meantime.

So yeah, if you want a fellow nooblet MNK along to punch things for you, I'm your guy. Cool

RE: The season of giving! - Atoli - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 11:06 AM)Zarek Wrote:

I'm a completely new Warrior who has just struck 50 and hasn't made any moves towards Relic.  I just...feel awkward asking for help because I get the sensation that the ENTIRE PLAYERBASE OF XIV has progressed and bothering them to aid my scrub, unlearned stupid ass would be a waste of their time.

...I guess what I'm saying is all I wish for Starlight is to stop this horrible train of thought.  T^T

I'm in the same boat as you are, Steel! Just hit 50, just got back to the game, and will be making a DRK when they come out but I'd still like to see everything I can in the meantime.

So yeah, if you want a fellow nooblet MNK along to punch things for you, I'm your guy. Cool

I'm pretty decent at monks, so if you need any help with getting down rotations or anything I'll give you some tips! (I'm not sure if that's a normal thing to offer but I'll try hrrk)

RE: The season of giving! - FreelanceWizard - 12-14-2014

So... I can't craft anything of note, but what I can do is play whatever role you might need in almost any content (BLM i110, WHM i106, PLD i102, and a lot of other stuff in the i80-95 range, currently). Now, sure, I haven't played any EX primals or anything past T4, but I enjoy learning and I adore instances, even ones where the only benefit I get is helping someone out. Smile

And if you wish for some IC dungeon runs, well... that I can fulfill, too!

RE: The season of giving! - Merri - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 10:15 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: I can give Roehugs.

Can confirm.

[Image: ykja8ce.png]
[Image: c78iN0u.png]

RE: The season of giving! - Steel Wolf - 12-15-2014

Gotta say, Merri...that was the LEAST I could do in thanks for your surprise. I am still slack-jawed by your generosity.

Thank you. Again and again. <3