Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway (/showthread.php?tid=9742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Aya - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 03:13 PM)Gegenji Wrote: ... Am I the only one that looked at the list and was surprised Erik wasn't set as Emperor to Clio's Empress? They're a married couple, after all. Laugh

That would put Aya into Chariot, though. Hm. Hafta look up Chariot again to see how well she'd fit into that. I do remember it being very much about asserting one's self and victory, though.

Also, really really amazed and flattered that Chachan got in as the Fool. Blush
Have something against Clio and Aya? ^_^ silly Chachan!  Erik will make it somehow, Chariot is very fitting for him :-]

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Warren Castille - 01-21-2015

No, see, it works because

Show Content

I'll see myself out.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Gegenji - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 03:25 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: No, see, it works because

Show Content

I'll see myself out.

[Image: tomchacha.jpg?w=760]

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Zaheela - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 03:20 PM)Aya Wrote:
(01-21-2015, 03:13 PM)Gegenji Wrote: ... Am I the only one that looked at the list and was surprised Erik wasn't set as Emperor to Clio's Empress? They're a married couple, after all. Laugh

That would put Aya into Chariot, though. Hm. Hafta look up Chariot again to see how well she'd fit into that. I do remember it being very much about asserting one's self and victory, though.

Also, really really amazed and flattered that Chachan got in as the Fool. Blush
Have something against Clio and Aya? ^_^ silly Chachan!  Erik will make it somehow, Chariot is very fitting for him :-]

On a more serious note (and nice one btw), the reason why we didn't was because they fit the MEANING of the card. The Empress and Emperor are not a married couple and have distinct meanings. He didn't match Emperor as well as he did the Chariot (we did consider it).

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Gegenji - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 03:46 PM)Zaheela Wrote: On a more serious note (and nice one btw), the reason why we didn't was because they fit the MEANING of the card. The Empress and Emperor are not a married couple and have distinct meanings. He didn't match Emperor as well as he did the Chariot (we did consider it).

Really? For some reason I had it lodged in my mind that they were in the Fool's Journey - or at least had some link betwixt them. It's been ages, though, so I might've just thought Emperor goes with Empress. I'll have to read through it again at some point.

My bad. Blush

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Siha - 01-21-2015

So late here but I'd love to see these streamed! And I'm so grateful that I got in! 8D

Thank you to Zaheela for doing this wonderful project!

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Ha'uruh Nunh - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 04:04 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(01-21-2015, 03:46 PM)Zaheela Wrote: On a more serious note (and nice one btw), the reason why we didn't was because they fit the MEANING of the card. The Empress and Emperor are not a married couple and have distinct meanings. He didn't match Emperor as well as he did the Chariot (we did consider it).

Really? For some reason I had it lodged in my mind that they were in the Fool's Journey - or at least had some link betwixt them. It's been ages, though, so I might've just thought Emperor goes with Empress. I'll have to read through it again at some point.

My bad. Blush

It's my understanding that Emperor suggests masculine power, dominance, assertiveness, the Patriarchy, etc.  It's about a system that's in control.

The Empress is more of a mother-goddess figure, feminine power, collectiveness, sexuality/sensuality.

If the Emperor and Empress were married, I think they would fight it out for domination and one would end up dead.

NINJA EDIT: And because I forgot to say so, thank you for picking me! I'm really excited to see it, hopefully I can watch the stream too.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Menelwen - 01-21-2015

Everyone get your swimsuits on, it's streaming time!

...Maybe?

Stream 0.5/ 1: (The star) - Zaheela - 01-24-2015

Stream 0.5: Testing
-Pictures/Cards: I have no idea.
Time: 4pm PST/7pm EST
Date: 1/24/2015
Stream Link: -Over-
Youtube: (????? I have no idea if this will work so... Moogle )

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-24-2015

(01-21-2015, 03:25 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: No, see, it works because

Show Content

I'll see myself out.

[Image: david-tennat-gifs-04182014-17.gif]

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Ravie - 01-24-2015

I don't see the "The World" Card listed. I think you forgot one.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Zaheela - 01-25-2015

(01-24-2015, 11:14 PM)Ravie Wrote: I don't see the "The World" Card listed. I think you forgot one.

Nice catch, We'll add a world winner later, since it's our mistake. This may be because we had talked about a special primal themed card for the world at some point. Ah well.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Ilwe'ran - 01-25-2015

I drawn the World winner, Gratz to Rivienne ♥ !

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Yangh - 01-25-2015

(01-25-2015, 05:46 PM)Ilweran Wrote: I drawn the World winner, Gratz to Rivienne ♥ !

You thought it was Rivienne but actually... IT WAS ME, DIO!

owo

I'll see myself out. >w>

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Lady Rivienne - 01-26-2015

Woah. Hah thank you very much! I usually don't win things!