Hydaelyn Role-Players
Mr Eorzea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Mr Eorzea (/showthread.php?tid=10673)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Mr Eorzea - Gegenji - 04-01-2015

Still trying to figure out a way to get Chachan in it. Have someone register him in it without his knowing and then guilt him into going. Maybe Meli. It seems like it'd be something she'd do... but I'd have to ask first. Laugh

RE: Mr Eorzea - Berrod Armstrong - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 12:08 PM)Oxblood Wrote: Hey guys! Hope you're all looking forward to Mr Eorzea!

Now that things have settled here on the real life situation, I'm able to update! I'm still looking for some judges for this event, another two or three would be fantastic! Please poke me if you'd be interested! Smile
I would have loved to have helped judge, but my internet won't be stable until the 8th. I'd just D/C up the place during the thing. Good luck though! I'll still try to make it!

RE: Mr Eorzea - Kilid/Torhe - 04-01-2015

(03-21-2015, 05:05 AM)Kilid Wrote: Well, despite starting at midnight, I guess I could throw Kilid's naturally chiselled, scarred, tanned torso into the mix.  Just because I like you all, and think you deserve a treat.

Good news, everyone!

As Kilid's getting married the day before, and as he and Inrah are delaying their honeymoon for an entire sun to host the Sunny Seaside Bar earlier the same day, I'm having to withdraw Kilid from the tourney.

Now that the clear winner is no longer taking part, I wish you all the best of luck! Tongue

*Flees from the bigger, stronger folk*

RE: Mr Eorzea - Vilethorn of Othard - 04-04-2015

And we start in roughly twenty minutes of this post! Hope to see a lot of you there, should be great fun! Smile

RE: Mr Eorzea - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-04-2015

(04-01-2015, 12:09 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 12:08 PM)Oxblood Wrote: Hey guys! Hope you're all looking forward to Mr Eorzea!

Now that things have settled here on the real life situation, I'm able to update! I'm still looking for some judges for this event, another two or three would be fantastic! Please poke me if you'd be interested! Smile
I would have loved to have helped judge, but my internet won't be stable until the 8th. I'd just D/C up the place during the thing. Good luck though! I'll still try to make it!

.....you won't be there to dc? .___. *slowly puts away the new dinosaur stickers*

RE: Mr Eorzea - Nebbs - 04-04-2015

(04-04-2015, 06:37 PM)Oxblood Wrote: And we start in roughly twenty minutes of this post! Hope to see a lot of you there, should be great fun! Smile

Aww is it too late, I was expecting another hour midnight GMT Sad

RE: Mr Eorzea - Liandri - 04-04-2015

Fun event, thank you to everyone that came! I do hope that perhaps next time we can get some lovely Elezen lovelies to spice up the mix of races.

Congratulations for Chachanji for crowning as Mr. Eorzea himself. Along with Red Duck, Oscare, Berrod, N'vehlhi and Liam for being good sports. Thank you again!HeartHeartHeart

RE: Mr Eorzea - Berrod Armstrong - 04-04-2015

A great time! Thank you for organizing this, it was a blast! 

I'm so glad my connection held up for the duration.

...now to draw some artwork inspired by the proceedings...

RE: Mr Eorzea - Maril - 04-04-2015

It was very fun to judge! Thanks for coming along everyone & congratulations to the winners.

RE: Mr Eorzea - DrDucker - 04-04-2015

fun event, a+, upvote, all that stuff

RE: Mr Eorzea - MadWater - 04-04-2015

It was a ton of fun, thanks for hosting it!

(04-04-2015, 09:29 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: A great time! Thank you for organizing this, it was a blast! 

The trunks! The trunks!

RE: Mr Eorzea - CrimsonMars - 04-05-2015

I was going to have Chiyo stop by for shits and giggles but I guess I missed it. Undecided

RE: Mr Eorzea - Rosie - 04-05-2015

Thanks a lot for arranging this; it was funsies to the radmax and I'm looking forward to the next one!

RE: Mr Eorzea - Berrod Armstrong - 04-05-2015

(04-04-2015, 10:03 PM)MadWater Wrote: It was a ton of fun, thanks for hosting it!

(04-04-2015, 09:29 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: A great time! Thank you for organizing this, it was a blast! 

The trunks! The trunks!
You got it.

RE: Mr Eorzea - N'velhi Tia - 04-05-2015

Amazing event! 10/10 would go again