Hydaelyn Role-Players
Show off your RP character! ^^ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Show off your RP character! ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=11091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Alothia - 04-17-2015

[Image: tumblr_nmtqw456Be1qackkno2_1280.png]

Alothia Starkwood

Alothia is a 26 (would be 31 but, reasons) year old Keeper of the Moon who was raised away from the tribe because her parents fell in love, a thing unheard of, and went to live on their own on the fringes of a Hyuran village in the Shroud.

Raised in the Shroud, she left her cozy home to pursue a more hedonistic life, using her charm and wits to manipulate people around her. By the time she hit her late teens, she was entrenched in a world of petty crimes, only to have her world come crashing down upon her when she saw the spoils of her selfishness.

Now, she is a social but polite woman with a penchant for romance and books. She spends her time filing paperwork as well as getting to meet as many people as she can, while protecting those people she holds dear. Still, somewhere under the surface, lurks a woman who would bring down the heavens in a fury of fire for the sheer enjoyment of it all. It is a delicate balance that she walks, trying to keep her mind steady and her heart focused in the right places.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Bopdoot - 04-19-2015

Amelia Ashford

((I'm still working out her RP background and stuff so I don't have much to put here Sad ))

In her early twenties, she has an eager soul.  Eager to do push ups and make gil, that is!

[Image: ffxiv_04142015_210453_zps5ezanmfv.png]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Mergen - 04-22-2015

[Image: eIc55Hg.png]

C'rehd Rehlan, known as Red, is a 27 year old Miqo'te currently living in Limsa Lominsa. Prideful, confident, and intelligent. Her blunt honesty and distrustful nature can be off putting, but she can be a very loyal companion if she deems you worthy enough.

I'm still working on her character, so that's all I have for now. I'll try to work on a wiki for her when I have time.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Arashi - 04-22-2015

[Image: FF14TyleesZhu.jpg]
Tylees Zhu (in her RP outfit until I can get glamor crystals anyways), 25 year old Elezen scholar. While living in Limsa Lominsa, she's from a small forest community. Non-confrontational, believes in the 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything' school of social interaction. A dedicated bookworm, she is always looking for a new bit of written word, regardless if it's a tome of spells, a flyer, a historical accounting or a fantastical story. Though the first and last are her favorites.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Spethah - 04-22-2015

X'Septha Dhen, or most commonly known as just Septhaja, is a 20 year old Seeker Miqo'te who is the last remaining of the Lynx Magus due to the leader summoning a Voidkin for the sake of power. We don't talk about that. A student that is currently chasing after the Sharlayan knowledge of Astrology, deeming that the Ishgardian are too stupid and narrowminded to even give a hint of what the art can do. She's blunt and brash, usually shoving people away from getting friendly with her by being either racist or generally rude. She does however have a good heart to those she "tolerates". 

tl;dr She hates everything. Expect to get burned.

[Image: taVA4z5.png]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Kaniko Niko - 04-22-2015

My character looks like what would happen if the Child Catcher and Willy Wonka opened up a fashion store in the middle of Tokyo's Harajuku.
[Image: SZxjzzg.jpg]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - T'caska Khevo - 04-22-2015

[Image: 9GBOeeH.jpg?1]

[Image: gln2OQv.jpg?1]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Zelmanov - 04-22-2015

[Image: kduyw6.jpg]
Orrin Halgren

Orrin is a soon to be 29 year old Ishgardian Dragoon of House Fortemps and an adoptive son of nobleman and inquisitor Charloix Halgren. 

Good at what he does, he still finds something off with Ishgard as a whole recently. Though not one to openly talk about his doubts, he believes he can bring redemption to the nation which he felt has lost its way.

My best action shots come from combat moments on my main in Behemoth. Though my Behemoth main and Orrin are identical (used the same creation data). So here are some of my favorites.[Image: esvyg7.jpg]

[Image: 11io19u.jpg]

[Image: 2u56po0.jpg]

[Image: f5dc77.jpg]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Renata Lynn - 04-22-2015

(04-13-2015, 03:33 PM)cuideag Wrote: [Image: tumblr_n6pxzyRIzp1sf4ah7o1_1280.png]

Also, meet Delial Grimsong, a problematic sociopath who may or may not actually have some daddy issues. This foxy almost 40 year old lady has a thing for sounding smug and smart and is not afraid to snap some necks to get the job done. When she isn't passing or pulling information out of her surprisingly tolerant informants, she's probably having a drink and brooding over how every one seems to ignore her perfectly good, solid advice. "Got a problem? Kill it." DONE.
Delial sounds like she and Renata would get along splendidly as acquaintances.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Judielle Farendaire - 04-23-2015

[Image: fnnijQ8.png?2]
Aronaux Farendaire

Aronaux is a twenty-four year old wildwood Ishgardian of the minor noble houses Farendaire and Embrelle.  Despite having spent many years of his youth in Ul'dah after his mother, Lady Celinae, received the ire of and threats of assassination froma rival house, the Vairemonts, Farendaire is an avid nationalist of the Holy See.  His interactions with southerners, especially in recent years, have caused him to privately reconsider his political and religious convictions.  Aronaux, while not considering himself a full-blown heretic, has learned to keep his thoughts unheard while with polite Ishgardian company.  An expert archer and protégé of his uncle, Shalinor Embrelle, Aronaux Farendaire has seen great success on the battlefield against the Dravanian Horde and considers himself as important and equal as a dragoon. 

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - SicketySix - 04-23-2015

Bunch of good looking, interesting characters in here. I really need to RP more often.

Will post mine later.

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - SicketySix - 04-24-2015

Casden Reeves, 42yrs old ex-mercenary, freelance adventurer and wanderer. Trys to be as polite as possible but stupid people still irritate him. Enjoys traveling around Eorzea killing time, as well as enjoys a good night at the tavern for a drink.

Show Content
Show Content

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Quillsong - 04-25-2015

This is my main on the Balmung server, Zephyr Quillsong! These days if she's not buried in her studies, she is often wandering Ul'dah or the Shroud lending her talent with healing to both nature and people alike. You will often see a bluebird around her, this is her dearest friend Estel and he goes with her everywhere. She is quite friendly and prone to wearing both very little or quite a lot. It all depends on her fleeting fashion fancies. The flowers she wears in her hair and as trinkets are all alive and healthy. Each flower is a gift given from people she is very fond of.[Image: 2rFms5j.png]" />

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - Nataru - 05-02-2015

Updated Nat :3 
[Image: h9Bokw5.png]

[Image: o0jqPUP.png]

[Image: lE6Xlz2.png]

RE: Show off your RP character! ^^ - D'aito Kuji - 05-02-2015

[Image: tumblr_nhqoyqKNXE1tmmfrio1_540.png]

D'aito Kuji is a tribal Miqo'te from a branch of the Dodo in the Southern Sagolii.  She is arguably employed by the Maelstrom of Limsa Lominsa but mostly works as an adventurer for hire, pricipally for bounty.  Her being so small works to her advantage as the bounty would hardly expect someone of her stature to be looking for them.

While confident, D'aito Kuji is not particularly competent which has led to a number of mistakes and embarrassment for herself and others.  However, once she takes a job, she will do everything she can to see it done.  This determination has to be balanced with her competency by anyone who would hire her.  She would have even more sucess were she more understanding of the cultural differences and traditions of some of the people she meets, especially when it comes to love and sex.  Her highly-traditional background on such matters clashes with many of the accepted notions like commitment and fideity.  When arriving at a town she has been to before, she finds herself having to be alert for former lovers who might feel no small amount of scorn for her hasty departure.  

But on the whole, D'aito is a capable adventurer-for-hire and is always keen to strike up new buisiness relationships where possible.