Hydaelyn Role-Players
Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. (/showthread.php?tid=12850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-13-2016

(09-10-2016, 10:45 AM)Zoetrooper Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 09:26 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Er-- so...most of my work is NSFW now because I am trash and well, it sells! I'll still try to post here when I can though! I mean...! Some of it's safe...

...if I crop...

...and remove the fluids layer maybe...

...jesus what have i become

It's ok Berrod. I kinda delve in that place too. And then I'm all "Should I post this? Will people find it? I hope people don't find it..."

I love your work though. I loved drawing musculature too, so it is fun to see someone draw the beefcakes. MUSCLE EVERYWHERE.
Lmao, I've gone past that place straight into:

*wakes up* "Ooh I'll draw him $^%#ing his &@!* right in a &%$@ today!"

But it is what it is, and I have fun with it xD.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-19-2016

Just a little sumn' sumn' I'm working on between commissions. Berrod and Milo demonstrating the power of Bad Bromance.
[Image: berrod_and_milo_action_shot_by_berrodarm...aiarip.jpg]

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-20-2016

Updated with some BROGRESS. yes that's what i said

[Image: kikkusan_by_berrodarmstrong-dan4sk3.png]

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-01-2016

Commissions done for the awesome Unnamed Mercenary of his characters Franz Renatus and Rostnais Askiwintsyn! I had a lot of fun with these!

[Image: tumblr_oh30wuSgFK1robwlio1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_oh9mmrXG8V1robwlio1_1280.png]

(Note that the barascrawls tumblr link on the art pieces leads to a blog that contains NSFW content!)

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-07-2016

[Image: tumblr_ohu1b34AFc1robwlio1_540.png]

Started out as a warmup…then I got carried away. Berrod Armstrong, fresh from victory in a brawl! Of course, he didn’t come out of it unscathed.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-12-2016

[Image: mountain_v_gannet_full_size_by_berrodarm...ari6y6.png]
Got a commission from an FC mate who wanted to see part of a scene involving a showdown between his character Gannet and the Director of the Astral Agency!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 01-04-2017

[Image: tumblr_oj1riiRKrn1robwlio1_1280.png]
Scribble of my Roegadyn Machinist, Barabaen Bhaldfarrsyn, aka Bones! Yes, yes, there's the word bara in his name...

Got inspired to doodle him after Sarij linked me a certain song...

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 01-04-2017

[Image: tumblr_oie6evoyLL1ujoz8ho1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oie6evoyLL1ujoz8ho2_540.png]

Commission I got from a FC mate of his character, Sergei Harlenk! It sessy -- BUT TAME ENOUGH TO POST YES GOOD. Had a ton of fun doing this one. 

Mind that the URLs listed there lead to NSFW content (except for the deviantart -- though there's no shortage of flesh there...)

[Image: tumblr_oj9sk4scC31robwlio1_1280.png]

Finished this at last during a little warm up session! We have here the Agron/Armstrong/Rahzersyn family, composed of Berrod (MOI), Caden (ALSO MOI), Caleb  and Sarij! My FC mates jokingly dubbed them SPAM, which is supposed to stand for Smug, Passive, Active and Massive. Fun stuff, I hope to draw a lot more of these guys in the future.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 02-14-2017

[Image: tumblr_olcvycacgW1robwlio1_1280.png]

Berrod’s in the doghouse this Valentione’s, and he’s decided to try and charm his way off the couch and back into bed with the others…here’s hoping it works! 

Just a quick thing I did for myself that started as a warmup and snowballed from there. There’s another version without those flowers, but I won’t post that here!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 02-19-2017

[Image: tumblr_oln5urP1Uh1ujoz8ho1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_oln5urP1Uh1ujoz8ho2_1280.jpg]

A commission done for Ehren Rivers of his Hyur from Balmung on FFXIV! This one was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the armour design.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2017

[Image: tumblr_omrac09Vca1robwlio1_540.png]
Just a doodle of Berry to warm up with!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 03-15-2017

[Image: tumblr_omukjl5r3j1robwlio1_1280.png]
The axe-kicker himself, the Hellsguard Monk, Exiled Wolf!I had a great time doing this one! Exiled Wolf belongs to @marius-ffxiv !! Thanks again for the commission!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 03-26-2017

[Image: tumblr_onf2l3X8ZE1robwlio1_1280.png]

Finished a commission for Worren Tigre of Balmung, featuring his Highlander monk of the same name! I really really enjoyed colouring the skin on this one!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 04-16-2017

[Image: tumblr_oogjopnKGA1ujoz8ho1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_oognscg8ZI1robwlio1_1280.png]
Some birthday doodles I did of Saelsria Grumble and Tezyn Mythanael of Balmung! Yes. I can draw ladies. 

ain't my fault everybody finna have me drawin' dick all the time...