Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) (/showthread.php?tid=12926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Erik Mynhier - 08-25-2015

- Updated the second post or "Event Info".

- Added players to contest rosters

- Cleaned up the rules for each

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Sylastair - 09-16-2015

Sign me up for the joust if there is still room! So excited for this!

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Cynel1 - 09-16-2015

okay im in on the jousting how bad could it be.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Erik Mynhier - 09-17-2015

UPDATE:

Added some jousters...

Also Nathen had an idea about the Bard Tale. I'll post it up tomorrow.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Erik Mynhier - 09-17-2015

Some big-ish changes. The event will be moved from Scorpion's Crossing to its new location, The Silver Bazaar.

Also the Sunny Seaside Event is joining the Festival for a special edition of their event. The will hold their Event in time with this one on special location in the Silver Bazaar. They will also be providing the festival fare (food and drink). So come on out and have a blast. Tell your friends.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival <Date, time, & location set> - Tsukige Malqir - 09-19-2015

I would really like to participate in the joust. My IC wife, Yukari Shirogane is going to be (possibly unwillingly) signed up for the pie-eating contest, since she likes food. C: She will participate, so long as she can make it, I promise.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Erik Mynhier - 09-21-2015

UPDATE

Check out the 2nd post to see the changes to the Bard event made by our very own Master Bard Nathen.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Erik Mynhier - 10-09-2015

A little more then a week away. Hope you all have a good time.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Steel Wolf - 10-09-2015

Looks like, as a result of my PTO getting approved, I'll be able to attend. C:

I have an event idea but I dunno exactly how well received it's be and I have literally nothing of worth to offer as a prize. That said, here's my think.

HUGGED BY A MOUNTAIN

Basically it's a contest of strength....of one's ribs. Contestants approach my Roe self and get three hugs. If the contestant can withstand these bone-crunching feats of adoration, they win a prize. Each side rolls a /random, and if the contestant wins at least two of these three rolls, they get a something.

Lemme know what you think. And I'll see ya at around 7pm EST-ish.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Erik Mynhier - 10-10-2015

(10-09-2015, 09:47 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Looks like, as a result of my PTO getting approved, I'll be able to attend. C:

I have an event idea but I dunno exactly how well received it's be and I have literally nothing of worth to offer as a prize. That said, here's my think.

HUGGED BY A MOUNTAIN

Basically it's a contest of strength....of one's ribs. Contestants approach my Roe self and get three hugs. If the contestant can withstand these bone-crunching feats of adoration, they win a prize. Each side rolls a /random, and if the contestant wins at least two of these three rolls, they get a something.

Lemme know what you think. And I'll see ya at around 7pm EST-ish.

Bring it sister! Honestly everyone is welcomed to come and have a good time and/or set up a thing or mini-event. I just ask you pass it along to your friends and get the word out as much as possible.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Toff Vaughnn - 10-11-2015

Ah greetings there Erik. Name be Toff and if ye need someone to work an open bar at the event let me know. I do business with Clio and she can vouch for me about what I can brew and how I serve the drinks. If so please, let me know.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-12-2015

[Image: robin-hood-men-in-tights.jpg]
Here's a quick bit of info for the bacchus shots, Flame Festival edition!
Showcased drink: The fall cider, a special home brew provided by Toff Vaughnn
An apple cider with a bit of peppers and spiced roots into it. Sweet to hide the flavor but a good enough poison to put a light weight on it's ass.

Though I'm still keeping the list around 20, there's NO need to sign up before the event and NO entry fee, that's right; this one's totes a freebie Big Grin I'll also be giving away three different prizes to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
Also here's a quick rundown of the rules for those that need em

Show Content
*keep an eye out for Toff Vaughnn and the rest of his group, they have other drinks they'll be selling through the duration of the Flame Festival. ;3

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Garalona - 10-13-2015

I'm down for the pie eating contest, and will probably drop by for the shots contest, too.

Poor Gara.

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - PhantasticPanda - 10-15-2015

Oh I can't wait. Also, the event appears to be very long. Do we know when the actual competitions are happening, time-wise? I'd like to know when I could take an RP break in between events seeing as how I signed up for more than one xD

RE: The First Annual Flame Festival (Changes to Location and Bard Challenge) - Leanne - 10-15-2015

Entering shots contest and pie contest! Gotta eat 'em all!