Hydaelyn Role-Players
The person above your post is now your spouse! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The person above your post is now your spouse! (/showthread.php?tid=13017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Seye Qhesu - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:39 PM)Asmodean Wrote: I'd be cool with this. Asmo on the other hand...

Asmodean : "WHY IS IT ALWAYS MIQO'TE!?!?" They would get along at least... until the whole sleeping together part. Needs more whiskey.... a lot more.

Edit: Then ninja by Aya. Same as about for the most part. Just just the whole shouting about miqo'te thing.
*drags Asmodean off*

You owe me a honeymoon, babycakes.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Desu Nee - 08-21-2015

* Sees Above *

[Image: ac5.jpg]

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Roe Dad - 08-21-2015

They could draw each other like French girls.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Khunbish Avagnar - 08-23-2015

Aiswynd isn't sure how up the creek he is being that it's a Roegadame. . . probably fairly likely, especially if she likes to go out into deep water.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Meena - 08-23-2015

P-piggyback rides, across Eorzea please. Husbando~

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Sahja Elahka - 08-23-2015

After Snooping the wiki. Could do a lot worse that's for sure.  Don't expect too much of a romantic though.

Also gad damn woman I need the template for that page so hard.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - LadyRochester - 08-23-2015

He sounds like the kind of man who is so straightforward, honest, and relatively simple. She'd spend ages over-analyzing him to the point it would drive her insane. Rochester cannot wrap her head around hard-working, honest types. She just can't figure them out.  He'd probably strongly dislike her multi-faced, spoiled, arrogant personality.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Blue - 08-23-2015

Well, now X'elo has yet another reason to dislike my character.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Renata Lynn - 09-24-2015

Eorla looks rather taken aback and looks at Blue.

"I...Don't get me wrong, you are a very lovely woman...but I don't like women that way...and I am already married...how much did we drink last night?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Zetchryn - 09-24-2015

Rhaya looks a bit startled, looking at Eorla, then at the bed.

"Apparently I drank more then I thought I did. Er... Good morning? How do you like your eggs?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Vyce - 09-24-2015

Thoreaux wakes Zetchryn up with his usual greeting since being forced to marry her:

"Nymea's arse do I have to lint roll my pillows every night? And for once could you clean your own litter box or cook something other than fish?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Zetchryn - 09-24-2015

"Hey! I don't shed THAT much! And to be fair, I don't even like fish that much!"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Nodem - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:23 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: "Hey! I don't shed THAT much! And to be fair, I don't even like fish that much!"

"Sorry that they paid me in fish... It's not like they had much gil, and neither do we. So learn to like it. Food is food."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Seye Qhesu - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 12:32 PM)Nodem Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 12:23 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: "Hey! I don't shed THAT much! And to be fair, I don't even like fish that much!"

"Sorry that they paid me in fish... It's not like they had much gil, and neither do we. So learn to like it. Food is food."
Food? Does this involve rolanberry cupcakes? *wiggles brows*

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Gegenji - 09-24-2015

Speaking of food, I don't think any of my characters would appreciate having to check theirs for explosives, Flower. Sad