Hydaelyn Role-Players
What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. (/showthread.php?tid=13274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Sophia_Grave - 09-04-2015

"A Roe raised by Miqo'te? Probably picked up a trick or two. Avoid."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Steel Wolf - 09-04-2015

"By th'Twelve, lady, un-bloody-WIND. How much rum'll I have t'feed ye to relax a touch, eh?"

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Gegenji - 09-04-2015

"Sh-she keeps starin' at Gran. D-does she wanna eat 'im too? It seems ta be a thing. I dunno why." Sad

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - LadyRochester - 09-04-2015

Gogon:

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, he's judging me. Why is he looking at me like that? He thinks I'm an idiot. QUICK! SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT."

D-did you read the latest dissertation by the Arcanima guildmaster about the behaviour of Carbuncles and how they evolved as aether-borne minions?

"DID I DO THE THIN--Oh wait... That's how he looks at everyone."

Chachan:

*gets intense urge to pet*

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Marisa - 09-06-2015

Sasha: 

She's really pretty, and super smart! She doesn't know where any good treasure is, though. I don't see what's so interesting about all those books if they don't even have cool maps or anything. 

...or maybe, she does know about treasure and SHE'S KEEPING IT A SECRET SO SHE CAN FIND IT HERSELF AND

Marisa Stormsong Wrote:"MISS SASHA, I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - PhantasticPanda - 09-06-2015

"That armor... I have seen armor like that before! Could it be... She may be a dragon slayer as well? Oh, think of all the tales of her fights against the dragons! I will have to ask her of them sometime..."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Caspar - 09-06-2015

"Eats much. That is good. Mm. But looks like a weakling. Where does it all go?"

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Shoshopu - 09-07-2015

"She's really tall! And kind of strange... but I think she means well."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Caspar - 09-07-2015

"Big Eyebrows Lady has a snake made of water. It smells like home... Very nostalgic."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Zaheela - 09-07-2015

Huh... Surprisingly terrifying for something that normally inspires the urge to poke.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Tetenuko - 09-07-2015

"Seems to often have her nose in some kind of book. Doubt she would be the type to gamble away some of her savings."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Vali - 09-07-2015

"A Gambling Lalafel, like I haven't seen one of those before"

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Kellach Woods - 09-07-2015

"I, too, like hunting for treasure! Just, y'know, ones that aren't in people's homes or pockets."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Asmodean - 09-07-2015

"I've heard a few rumors of this... Kellach. He hides his face behind a mask... but I feel a certain kinship to him, from the tales I've heard. Mayhaps the two of use will cross paths one day."

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-07-2015

"Another stoic, board faced Midder ah? Put 'im on the shelf wit' the rest."