Hydaelyn Role-Players
7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala (/showthread.php?tid=1751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Rhio - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 05:51 AM)Ryanti Wrote: You better have the glasses, plates and silverware provided by the Veanysus Dinnerware Company. Wink

Being serious though, we really need volunteers in open beta to perhaps craft formal wear for those unfortunate (like myself) to be a lower level or whatnot and need something at least decent to wear.

Agreed, although I sadly can't volunteer my own services for that. (I'm just not good enough!)

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Nox - 07-08-2013

This is really really cool. W'Dekan will definitely be there.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kyatai - 07-08-2013

This sounds awesome... If at all possible (barring work or moving to my new place... or IG able due to location), I'll be there! Big Grin

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Alexandr Nocturne - 07-11-2013

Sounds like fun.  What do you think Kyatai, should we see if the other Facets would be interested?

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kylin - 07-15-2013

I'm in the final planning stages of this huge event but still need the following!

*Live streamer person to help stream the event music in the second half of the event. This should be easy to find someone for this (heck, I could technically do it but will be super busy as is during the event). Anyone with a live stream account can handle this, but I do need a volunteer first~

*Guards (any "mercenary" linkshells wanna get hired outright? Already have a couple freelancers). This is mostly for IC reasons only, in case a brawl starts out or something. Guards will NOT have to stand around and look like statues Tongue
--Signups so far: Rhostel, Shippuu's alt?

*Event mods. This is the big one. I've also decided to make it slightly IC instead of purely OOC, to help with the event flow. The event mods will really only have to "work" at the start of the event and then should have no problem doing their own thing after that. I need probably 10 or so of these!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - AFriendOfAFriend - 07-16-2013

I'll volunteer services as a guard. Montague Morne, former private third class of the Maelstrom and veteran of the Battle of Carteneau Fields. I've been trying to think of a way to get him back into the more adventurous side of life, and this seems like a nice opportunity. If you need any more information feel free to ask.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - DSCH - 07-16-2013

How important is it for one to talk during this event? Would it be alright if I were to come and more or less observe.

This seems like a great way to start getting into RPing. I would love to check it out, but I don't have a 'stay behind'(non time-skipping) character.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Anzio - 07-16-2013

Myself and R'mah Tameo could do security. I've asked my buddy and they're fine with it. They've just been too busy to sign up here on the site just yet.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - R'mah - 07-16-2013

As previously stated i along with Anzil can help with the security of the event.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Eva - 07-16-2013

Thanks to Elza, we now have a good reason for Eva to be there! If there's a way it might make sense for her to assist with being an IC sort of mod, I'd be happy to try and help out that way too. Mostly now I'm just looking forward to the event!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Lren - 07-25-2013

If I have the time and barring nothing comes up IRL, Lren could help with security! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun regardless. :3

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Aduu Avagnar - 07-29-2013

I would like to turn up, but its all dependant on being able to travel to Gridania on Nako'li.

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Kylin - 07-29-2013

As we're getting closer to crunch time, I wanted to emphasize a couple things. First, the August 10th placeholder date does look like it won't work. It's being guessed that beta will start back up on August 9th and last 7 days (this is mostly speculation still). Even if this is true, that only gives one day for preparing for the event. I'd rather people have time to level up and find decent outfits that they'd like to wear to the event. So the event will probably be pushed to a weekday (such as the 15th, a Thursday). This is still not 100% official though since we don't have access to the remaining timeline.

Also, here are some general instructions for the start of the event that will be reposted the day prior to the event. It will also be added to the OP and the calendar event when I post that with the official date:

Show Content

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Ashren Dotharl - 07-29-2013

Sadly I don't have an alt, though even if this were taking place during a time period time jumpers could come I'm not sure my character would attend either way. Hope you all have fun though!

RE: 7th Annual Full Cold Moon Gala - Eloria - 08-04-2013

This sounds like fun!  I'm assuming jumpers will be out by then.  My character will have just been through extra loss, but I think she will like cutting loose a bit!