Hydaelyn Role-Players
Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=2281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Azthran - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 04:08 PM)Xenedra Wrote: Getting to Costa del Sol UPDATE:
I've been informed that you cannot take the ferry I mentioned at level 1, but it's not TOO terribly far a walk to get there. If people need help to get there, we'll walk you guys. You can fin Costa del Sol in Eastern La Noscea!
You can't take the boat right at level 1 if you do all the running around quests in Limsa (Maybe 15 to 20 minutes) you can get on the boat.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - CallmeYahweh - 06-22-2013

Wanted to get a reply in here since I had to drop out early.

This event was fantastic. I want to thank Xenedra and Endemerrin especially. The turnout was massive and despite a huge crowd, these two managed to get around, and talk to almost everyone I saw. If the amount of effort and warmth from this event is a staple of this server I am sold.

Seriously. Thank you two, and thank everyone else that attended. Ya'll rock.

(This is Rendal, in case anyone was wonderinng. :P)

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Scarlet Willow - 06-22-2013

I'd like to reiterate CallmeYahweh - even though I got there late (mix up night shift at work) I still had a great time meeting everyone who was left! Sorry for totally bombarding you like that Rendal when I walked in at the camp - you were the first one I saw~ Had a wonderful time though, hope I can make it earlier if there's a next time!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Merri - 06-22-2013

I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself, Rendal! And I'm sorry we only had that brief chance to actually chat~

Thank you to everyone who came out to make this event a great success! I had an incredible amount of fun, and I really hope everyone else did as well. Going with the success of this event, we're planning on hosting yet another event next beta weekend, so you can all look forward to that! We're hoping to build off this event to make the next one even better.

And lastly, I thought I'd drop some screenshots here that I took of the event on this in the spoiler below~

Show Content

We hope to see the lot of you next week! And to anyone who couldn't make it, we hope to see you as well!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Kassandra Dawn - 06-22-2013

was awesome!
I forgot to take screenies from the hot springs...to much fun running around having fun...next time...
Show Content

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Rhio - 06-22-2013

It was indeed awesome.

It was/is also awesome how somehow I managed to become separated from the rest of the group, ran into Gerik, and thus some small fragment is still going.

Life is keen.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Nel Celestine - 06-22-2013

it was really a blast.  I was incognito the whole time Big Grin

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - allgivenover - 06-23-2013

Li totally wanted to get back Rhio~

Next time maybe. Big Grin

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Yahdo - 06-23-2013

Glad everyone had a good time, shame I was not able to attent due to work schedule but hopefully next event I will.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Arlon - 06-23-2013

There were naked kitties, adventure, drinks, and death! One couldn't ask for more!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Rhio - 06-23-2013

(06-23-2013, 12:00 AM)allgivenover Wrote: Li totally wanted to get back Rhio~

He's the one who stood on a ledge being all taunting. She just let gravity (and Kass) do most of the work.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Cornet Espoir - 06-23-2013

Bleh I said I was going to go and ended up missing it how sad -_- hopefully there is another one next weekend.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Doyle - 06-23-2013

It ended kind of abruptly, (or I guess it moved going by the pics? It was like, super-packed, then everyone was gone!) but all in all, I had a good time.
I didn't really know anyone there, but I still got to try out some RP with a couple of folks who hung out by the bar, and they were great!
Hopefully, I can make the next one too.

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Curtis West - 06-23-2013

Thanks Blue Skies and whoever else planned this get together, the pictures look like a fun time. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, even though I really wanted to. It was a great opportunity to meet people IC and OOC Smile Hopefully I'm invited next time around!

RE: Blue Skies Event: In-Game Beta Weekend Meet N' Greet - Kassandra Dawn - 06-23-2013

(06-23-2013, 12:14 AM)Rhio Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 12:00 AM)allgivenover Wrote: Li totally wanted to get back Rhio~

He's the one who stood on a ledge being all taunting. She just let gravity (and Kass) do most of the work.

:rubs hands together: it was the perfect bait and switch.