Hydaelyn Role-Players
What Item Represents Your Character? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What Item Represents Your Character? (/showthread.php?tid=3516)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Uther - 08-20-2013

Hmm. An item that best describes the character is probably a crude stone knife. It pretty much meant life or death for him in his past. An item that he carries around with him would be the few beads he has in his hair. They're the only thing from his homeland that he still owns.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Dubs - 08-20-2013

[Image: thSRth20th-mens-jewelry-tribal-island-st...od.com.jpg]

Primarily B'jaern's mother's tribal pendant is his most prized possession and his only memento of her.

Hopefully they have a God' Quiver armor set available in the near future, because I did see a Wood Wailers coat on XIVDB. Other items might include his toolbelt, bow, and three specific books which he alternates writing entries in.

Raimdelle's Codex / Bestiary-similar to Hunting Log
The Portly Moogle's Lexicon: A guide to moogle lore and behavior.
Chocobo Care & You(Breeder's Guide)

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Sulie Spellouise - 08-20-2013

Sulie's would more than likely be [Image: voodoo.jpg]

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Covikt - 08-20-2013

For the time being, Haru seems to have taken to weaving and arcanima. So I would probably say, maybe a simple leather bound grimoire with a cotton woven bookmark and a simple copper needle in the binding. :3

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Yuria - 08-20-2013

A teacup, my character likes to drink tea a lot while eating cakes >_>

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - C'io Behkt - 08-21-2013

(08-20-2013, 11:19 AM)Teardrop Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 09:45 AM)Cio Behkt Wrote: OOCly, it's this:

Show Content

Vault 69 survivor myself...

Hehe, it'd actually be a Vault 13 shirt, but 101 is more easily recognized, Smile.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - House Sardel - 08-21-2013

[Image: 5j29.png]

Mars would be a wilting white rose due to a story once told to him by his father figure, Abbot Irvo. This story is a spoiler for Mars though, so you cannot make me utter a single word of it!

*realizes that by saying "dying white rose", you have not only uttered one word, you have uttered three.*
*quickly flees, tears spreading like starsies in the sky* Cry

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Khaze'to Zhwan - 08-21-2013

Its probably his mask, he rarely takes it off and a masked man is quickly recognisable, not only that but he is known for carving a good many of them for the wood wailers and others so the masks are defiantly his thing.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - F'ibril Nuhn - 08-22-2013

For my FFXI Fibril, who was a Galka.. it would likely be either his Dark Knight Helmet which to him would have seen his best memories with his close friends and those he sought to protect, or a Human sized set of Kitana that was given to him by his Samurai Love, Melisel, that eventually lead him from his path as a Dark Knight to that of a ninja.

[Image: Fibatar-1.jpg]

[Image: hibben-katana-set-a6800.jpghttp:]
[Image: hibben-katana-set-a6800.jpg]

For the new FFXIV F'ibril, who is a Miqo'te.. it will be a small sack that he never lets anyone touch or open. He holds it close to him and uses it for motivation on his journey as it holds something(s) that reminds him of his lost mates and what happened to him.

[Image: il_340x270.433159181_gygl.jpg]

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Jove - 08-22-2013

(08-21-2013, 07:36 AM)Cio Behkt Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 11:19 AM)Teardrop Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 09:45 AM)Cio Behkt Wrote: OOCly, it's this:

Show Content

Vault 69 survivor myself...

Hehe, it'd actually be a Vault 13 shirt, but 101 is more easily recognized, Smile.

All I have a is bobble head :C

As for Logan, a small, tarnished circular piece of metal engraved with strange, but familiar markings, attached to a crude necklace made from leather lace. It is usually hidden under armour. It is also worthless.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Chance - 08-22-2013

Chance's would most likely be his three six-sided die blocks. Reasoning shouldn't be hard for most people to figure out, though it does have multiple meanings Tongue.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Rhostel - 08-22-2013

Rhostel's father made a steel hairpin when she was born, decorated with Azeyma's sigil in honour of her birth month. She rarely wears it, keeping it stowed in her chocobo's saddlebags, but it's the only thing of purely sentimental value she takes everywhere she goes.

Nahctgeim always has a stack* of various Eorzean newspapers sitting on her desk. Gotta keep up with the tides and turns to know what and how to profit!

*Counts as one thing, because it's not the same effect with just one paper.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Xha'li Moui - 08-23-2013

Xha'li's would probably be his carbuncles focus, a topaz he wears as a pendant around his neck bound by a thin leather strip.

RE: What Item Represents Your Character? - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 08-24-2013

A  large blue all-purpose kerchief that she made herself.  It's embroidered with a ship, somewhat like this (image found here):
[Image: Ship-Embroidery.jpg]