Hydaelyn Role-Players
Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~ (/showthread.php?tid=3792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - MikoBehnen - 12-11-2014

O.O good god you're amazing

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Aysun - 12-11-2014

Guuuuh still love your stuff!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Xenedra - 12-11-2014

Great to see stuff from you again Big Grin

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 12-20-2014

Thank you all for the kind words. :3 Got another pic to share...

Another shirtless fellow! There appears to be a running theme here...

Forgive the funky lines/anatomy.

Show Content

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 12-21-2014

Wow! Just beautiful!Heart

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 12-30-2014

Thanks, Kyatai! :3c

Here is a thingy I did for a secret santa-like event on tumblr. Forgive the messiness. >x>;;

Show Content

Due to some IRL circumstances, I might be on to draw more, which means I miiiight be opening commissions, for those that are interested. I'll know for sure towards the end of the week.

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Ilwe'ran - 12-30-2014

(12-30-2014, 01:16 AM)Oriel Wrote: Thanks, Kyatai! :3c

Here is a thingy I did for a secret santa-like event on tumblr. Forgive the messiness. >x>;;

Show Content

Due to some IRL circumstances, I might be on to draw more, which means I miiiight be opening commissions, for those that are interested. I'll know for sure towards the end of the week.

I'm seriously in love with this one (and the soft lines version you post on tumblr). I already asked you before if you were going to open commission, you can be sure that I'll order you something if you do ♥ !

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 01-01-2015

You're welcome and... another beautiful piece! I will be watching for those commissions, if you open them! Heart

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 01-20-2015

Here's a patch-night doodle! The subject is Minfillia, which I kind of regret because dat hair. orz

Show Content

I'm hopefully going to have commissions opened later this month, depending on how IRL stuff goes. It's been hectic as of late. Thank you all again for your kind comments. ♥♥♥

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Duskwright - 01-20-2015

*squishes Oriel's face* oh my god these are so amazing! Keep up the good work, I'm definitely gonna keep a close eye on your work! Maybe I'll commission you if you ever open them. :>

Dear god, I can not get over your art style.. Hrnnggg *stareeeesss*

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - QueenFrejyalen - 02-04-2015

You have beautiful work with so much expression!  Very unique.  Heart

I'm with the many others here, I would love to commission you (if you decide to do commissions, and if they are for gil lol).

Will be excited to see more~ lots of Miqo love but I really like how you do lalafells as well!

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Jethas Zykyri - 02-04-2015

Still in love with your art style.  Please please please let me know if you start doing commissions.  I would love to be on the list.  =D

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - QueenFrejyalen - 02-04-2015

Literally every person waiting to see if Oriel will open for commissions:

[Image: BpDirGXIAAAv1H-.jpg]

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Kyatai - 02-05-2015

hehe.... so true....

Bouncy

RE: Oriel's Art Shenanigans - Oriel - 02-06-2015

You folks flatter me too much. XD Anyhow, here's a little sketch of a lala. I promised a cute potato girl. o/

Show Content

I'd have drawn more, except I got pulled away by errands around the time maintenance started. >v>;;