Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] (/showthread.php?tid=6303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - KitKat - 02-09-2014

Seeing how Alaine is an alt of mine and I spend most of my time on my main, anyone here is welcome to add my main, Katja Wynter, to poke me if they want me to swap for RP.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Aurelie Eleveur - 02-09-2014

I keep trying to get a hold of Vairemont in-game, but he seems to always be afk.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Vairemont Malveaux - 02-10-2014

I am very rarely afk while online in game, so it surprises me to hear that. D:

I was only online once or twice this weekend, to do an instance. I sent out a few whispers but got no replies. Sad Signed out afterward (logged outside a sanctuary so it might have taken a bit) to pay attention to real life stuff.

I raid Monday nights, but starting Tuesday I will be available and kicking it into high gear.

Edit: Don't worry Katja. I didn't interpret it that way. Smile

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Knight Kat - 02-10-2014

(02-09-2014, 11:44 PM)Ami Wrote: I keep trying to get a hold of Vairemont in-game, but he seems to always be afk.

Quote:Posted by TheCurls - Today 07:25 PM
Seeing how Alaine is an alt of mine and I spend most of my time on my main, anyone here is welcome to add my main, Katja Wynter, to poke me if they want me to swap for RP.

I'd like to take the opportunity to reassure you all that Vairemont -IS- getting this going, and he -will- try to find all who have shown interest. I say this because I have witnessed him doing so in-game. Also, if you are having trouble finding him in-game, send him a PM on this site. I have done so, and he responds very quickly.

I am not trying to lecture anyone, so please don't get me wrong. We (myself included) are all excited for this LS! I just say all this because I want to reassure everyone, and maybe testify to Vairemont's efforts.

Also, I am in-game quite often. I have made it point to OOCly find people, and tell Vairemont where they are, if he is on. So, rest assured, there is more than one person looking for you all Wink

Happy Hunting everyone!

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - KitKat - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 12:24 AM)Knight Kat Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 11:44 PM)Ami Wrote: I keep trying to get a hold of Vairemont in-game, but he seems to always be afk.

Quote:Posted by TheCurls - Today 07:25 PM

I'd like to take the opportunity to reassure you all that Vairemont -IS- getting this going, and he -will- try to find all who have shown interest. I say this because I have witnessed him doing so in-game. Also, if you are having trouble finding him in-game, send him a PM on this site. I have done so, and he responds very quickly.

I am not trying to lecture anyone, so please don't get me wrong. We (myself included) are all excited for this LS! I just say all this because I want to reassure everyone, and maybe testify to Vairemont's efforts.

Also, I am in-game quite often. I have made it point to OOCly find people, and tell Vairemont where they are, if he is on. So, rest assured, there is more than one person looking for you all Wink

Happy Hunting everyone!

Sorry if my post came off as being impatient or whatnot. I was only mentioning that people can add my main to have better access to me for when they are interested in playing. Some of these characters might be your mains, but Alaine is an alt for me. I felt it best to simply provide the means to get in contact with me. Katja is a progression/raiding character for me. Alaine will be 100% RP.

Smile

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Vairemont Malveaux - 02-10-2014

Thanks for the support. Smile I'm a little bewildered to hear that I'm always afk, as I was online for no more than two and a half hours over Saturday and Sunday, and I was present the entire time. I did idle a bit when I passed out on Wednesday though, so it might have been then.

I edited the wrong message to respond to Katja, but I'll say again not to worry. Smile

I did warn ahead of time that I'd be strapped for, uh, time, but I intend to get the majority of this off the ground on Tues and Wed (my days off of work).

Keep in mind there are other Vairemonts. I don't have a unique name, haha, but a mix-up is the only explanation I can think of.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Steel Wolf - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 12:24 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: ...I am in-game quite often. I have made it point to OOCly find people, and tell Vairemont where they are, if he is on. So, rest assured, there is more than one person looking for you all Wink

Happy Hunting everyone!
Right, I'll be sure to poke the both of you when I pop online tonight then. :3

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - TheWizard - 02-10-2014

Feel free to drop me a line too. My Ishgardian is Byron Mercer and my main is Valthoran Windwyrd.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Ares D'Argent - 02-12-2014

I'm interested in this as well, I'd like to toss my dragoon Artorias Rivendare into it.  He is not Ishgardian per se, but he is posing as a Lord of a vassal house to hide his Garlean background.  Besides, I honestly want to get involved with some knightly order for once.  Even if it's made up of exiles and deserters. Smile

I'm mostly on at nights let's say 7pm or so. Feel free to fire an invite my way! Or send me a PM here to set up a specific time.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Rosekitten - 02-12-2014

I should be on more now, moved the desktop to the living room and i think i have most of the settings fixed up .. 

Now if i can figure out how to change the in game font and stuff so i can read it on the tv i have to use as a monitor .w.;

But I am sorry for my absence when I clearly did state I was more then interested in this group >_<;

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Steel Wolf - 02-12-2014

I've been passing my time leveling up my clothcraft while I seek possible admittance.

Seems this FC has been so enticing it's flooded those who proposed the idea.  XD

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - T-Beau - 02-12-2014

A friend of mine pointed this out to me as he was involved and I just wanted to say I think this is a fabulous idea and I'm really excited to see it take off. I don't have any characters currently to fit into it, but I'm really interested in getting one of them fleshed out enough to have a part in things.

Until then, I'll be keeping an eye on how things go and definitely wishing the best for everyone involved!

(And again, a really fantastic and inspiring idea. Thanks for putting it together, Vairemont.)

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Knight Kat - 02-15-2014

Just wanted to update everyone!

This LS has recently recruited quite a bit of the interested peoples. However, I still see names on this thread that are not on the LS roster. Make sure to send Vairemont PMs on this site if you still have interest. You might also find Vairemont in-game; however, that will not likely be as easy.

As another option, anyone is welcome to find me in-game and send me a tell Smile I am in this game almost every day, and I usually play for long periods. My one and only character is Kiht Jakkya <3 I am in the PST US time zone. I am not an officer, so I can't invite anyone, but I will tell Vairemont about people who send me tells, and assist in arranging a meeting if I can.

Keep in mind that this is an IC LS, so for now, the only way to get an invite is to ICly meet with Vairemont.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Steel Wolf - 02-15-2014

Khitt, I'll be sure to pester the HELL outta you after work this evening.  XD

I mean...er...send you a tell.  Yes.  :3

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Rosekitten - 02-15-2014

I need to get off my arse and pester someone. Finally settled my pc set up as good as its going to get out here in the living room... maybe tonight if i catch someone online I'll see what can be done ~nods~