Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Chocobald - 03-26-2014

I was just waiting for a date confirmation. 9th April is great for me, might be the (not so) big return of the Still Mountain.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Lambert Arkwright - 03-26-2014

Sounds like it'll be a blast, count me in

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 10:21 PM)Lambert Arkwright Wrote: Sounds like it'll be a blast, count me in

As a guard to Her Highness or as a guest.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-26-2014

(03-26-2014, 10:51 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 10:21 PM)Lambert Arkwright Wrote: Sounds like it'll be a blast, count me in

As a guard to Her Highness or as a guest.
Lam needs to get his AF before he takes the Trial of Courage with Natalie as Kage has heard.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elyscia - 03-27-2014

Erik, Erik, guys, Natalie, guys, please, please, I beg of you, please! As a European/UK player who has always dreamed of attending a ball, please, please, I will beg, and plead to request if you would consider making the start time earlier. At the very least like.. one.. hour earlier? Would that be too much to ask? I'm so sorry! I hate asking for things but I want this so much!

The current schedule for the ball is 2am-8am GMT. I know the Coffer usually starts at around 3am, but I want to spend forever there. Seriously. Please. I want to actually spend forever. I would spend the whole night but I have work the next morning. Sad 

Unless, like, because this month's Coffer actually started an hour earlier than I thought it would (2am GMT instead of 3am GMT?) Unless the 8pmEST/6pmPST is when it 'officially' starts, but people can still go early if they want?

Still, I thought I'd ask - I'm actually so excited it's unreal. I only found out about this ball from Erik's Facebook post!

I would attend as a guest!(ohmyfreakinggodicantbloodywaitholycrapimsoexcited)

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 12:29 AM)Elyscia Wrote: Erik, Erik, guys, Natalie, guys, please, please, I beg of you, please! As a European/UK player who has always dreamed of attending a ball, please, please, I will beg, and plead to request if you would consider making the start time earlier. At the very least like.. one.. hour earlier? Would that be too much to ask? I'm so sorry! I hate asking for things but I want this so much!

The current schedule for the ball is 2am-8am GMT. I know the Coffer usually starts at around 3am, but I want to spend forever there. Seriously. Please. I want to actually spend forever. I would spend the whole night but I have work the next morning. Sad 

Unless, like, because this month's Coffer actually started an hour earlier than I thought it would (2am GMT instead of 3am GMT?) Unless the 8pmEST/6pmPST is when it 'officially' starts, but people can still go early if they want?

Still, I thought I'd ask - I'm actually so excited it's unreal. I only found out about this ball from Erik's Facebook post!

Ik kom oorspronkelijk uit Europa. How can I say no to such a request. I will make you a deal. Spread the word of this and get a few more EU players to post here and show their want and I will start the Ball two hours earlier for that group. I just need to know there will be more then two or three standing around. Say a FC or 8 or 10. Let me know what others in you circle say. I would love nothing more then to see every group and faction come and enjoy this massive mingling. So let me know tomorrow and I will change the time.

I should note that after consulting Nat and talking to some people I am happy to announce that Her Majesty, the Sultana Herself shall be in attendance of the Ball! You heard right, our Queen shall grace us with Her presence. Her player shall be kept anonymous for her protection, but a rigorous screening was done and a candidate was selected. As stated before, if Her visit goes well and no one is offended, she will retain the alt and Balmung will have a "living NPC" of Her Highness that other event organizers will be able to invite to their events as well. So fingers crossed.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-27-2014

I, myself, and Kage the character are extremely excited. Can't wait to attend and/or help with the event. I'm also very glad to see how much interest is in it. 

If all things go well soon enough Kage may be able to help Erik with the duty side of things.

After he gets dressed to impress.

(03-27-2014, 12:52 AM)ExKage Wrote: I, myself, and Kage the character are extremely excited. Can't wait to attend and/or help with the event. I'm also very glad to see how much interest is in it. 

If all things go well soon enough Kage may be able to help Erik with the duty side of things.

After he gets dressed to impress.

Erik Mynhier highfives his favorite Lala.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elyscia - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 12:46 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 12:29 AM)Elyscia Wrote: Erik, Erik, guys, Natalie, guys, please, please, I beg of you, please! As a European/UK player who has always dreamed of attending a ball, please, please, I will beg, and plead to request if you would consider making the start time earlier. At the very least like.. one.. hour earlier? Would that be too much to ask? I'm so sorry! I hate asking for things but I want this so much!

Ik kom oorspronkelijk uit Europa. How can I say no to such a request. I will make you a deal. Spread the word of this and get a few more EU players to post here and show their want and I will start the Ball two hours earlier for that group. I just need to know there will be more then two or three standing around. Say a FC or 8 or 10. Let me know what others in you circle say. I would love nothing more then to see every group and faction come and enjoy this massive mingling. So let me know tomorrow and I will change the time.

*Gasps* TWO HOURS EARLIER? Bloody Hells you are a saint. 

The pressure is on! The pressure is real! Stand back, I've got this. I'll do this - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Brb, spreading news. Wish me luck.

PS: (I love you, Erik)

(03-27-2014, 01:06 AM)Elyscia Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 12:46 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:

*Gasps* TWO HOURS EARLIER? Bloody Hells you are a saint. 

The pressure is on! The pressure is real! Stand back, I've got this. I'll do this - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Brb, spreading news. Wish me luck.

PS: (I love you, Erik)

Iedereen houdt van een nederlandse jongen.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Roen - 03-27-2014

Elysia, you are so cute. Adorable.

I just had to say it. Smile

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Gwen - 03-27-2014

I am from Elyscia's army.

Starting earlier would be much better, as well as for the turnout. Even if a bunch of Europeans only pop in for an hour or two (because it's that much earlier) Then well that's more people so it's great. The way it is now most people just wouldn't want to -start- at 3am (and later for most of Europe) But starting at midnight/1am most people will roll with it until 6am for sure.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Koninbeor - 03-27-2014

This event takes place five days before the PS4 release. Sad face. Sad

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Ylari - 03-27-2014

If I can stay up that late, I'll totally come as a guest, that sounds like a blast and a great way to meet some people~
Whichever time you start it I can manage if I'm careful, ironically despite being in Europe I'd rather the 3AM start as I can go to bed early and wake up early rather than stay up xD

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Gwen - 03-27-2014

(03-27-2014, 03:17 PM)Ylari Wrote: If I can stay up that late, I'll totally come as a guest, that sounds like a blast and a great way to meet some people~
Whichever time you start it I can manage if I'm careful, ironically despite being in Europe I'd rather the 3AM start as I can go to bed early and wake up early rather than stay up xD
Sure, but a lot of people need to get up on a Thursday morning, and even getting to start at 1am and leaving at 3am is a better option for them.

Or just moving the event to be on the weekend would work as well.