Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Open RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Open RP (/showthread.php?tid=7814)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-01-2014

(09-30-2014, 10:53 PM)Gharen Wrote: So, what denotes activity? Because I was removed and I'm on daily.

Sorry we missed you. We can add you back, np.

Activity was checked over the last half of the month. This was done via:

Setting up an activity lust on gDocs
Checking who is online in the LS in game list
Asking people to check the activity sheet and let us know if missed
Checking the loadstone LS activity log
Asking FC members to check when those that looked inactive were last on
Posting who was due to be removed in the LS

It is not perfect as none of the approaches give a full picture, and we tried several ways to check and double check. For next time I can post here before the cut off a reminder.

Again, sorry if we missed some but the LS was full with some inactive people and others waiting to join.

RE: Open RP - Tiergan - 10-01-2014

I'm going to be hunting someone down once maintenance is over. o/

(10-01-2014, 04:09 AM)Tiergan Wrote: I'm going to be hunting someone down once maintenance is over. o/

Poke Ilwe'ran, she is normally around.

RE: Open RP - Parvacake - 10-01-2014

I'm interested in this myself Smile

Just to be clear on where we are with invites, this is the current list of characters to be invited (A-Z).

Croix Leradine
Gharen Wolfsong
Lilithium Altair
Montresoix Baudelaire
Tiergran

RE: Open RP - Ilwe'ran - 10-01-2014

Croix and Lilithium have been invited, I'm in game right now, don't hesitate to poke me Smile .

And sorry Gharen, we ask people to check once every 15 days if you have been marked as active on the spreadshed, we do check ourselves, but there is always the possibility that we missed someone (and that you didn't saw our daily announces). But no worries, we'll invite you back, just poke me in game and sorry again.

I have updated the LS tabs (look at the top post) to me..

MIA - list of those seen to be inactive or that have just been removed

Waiting List - those wanting membership

Hope this helps.

RE: Open RP - Zaylin - 10-10-2014

If you're still accepting, I'd like to join this linkshell!

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-13-2014

We are due to clear out some inactive characters and will be inviting new ones in. So I added you both to the list , and please ask any of the leaders for an invite.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-15-2014

As we continue to operate at full capacity we have done the latest rounds of activity clear out and are inviting from the short waiting list.

Those removed can be seen in the MIA tab in the top post. If anyone wants to get back in please let us know.

Happy RPing all.

RE: Open RP - Gwenneth - 10-25-2014

Oh goodness, this is an incredible idea!  Unfortunate hiatus on my part, but extremely fortunate to come back to this linkshell being so well-received.

I'll definitely be contacting someone for an invite.  ^__^

RE: Open RP - TheShii - 10-28-2014

Once servers are back up again I wouldn't mind being a part of this guild Smile
Eshkin D'Lore

RE: Open RP - X'vatt - 10-28-2014

Once servers are back up, I'd be happy to join this LS. A lot of my time will be spent levelling after patch, but I need more RP contacts, so hit me up please. X'vatt Tia

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-28-2014

If we have space I will send out the invites, otherwise I have added you to the waiting list. We will be having a clear of inactive characters at the end of the month.

RE: Open RP - g0ne - 10-28-2014

Why am I still absent from the LS sheet? Undecided

I've been around for quite some time in the second half of October. 

Heck, I even came on sneakily when I was supposed to be resting and recovering! Dazed