Hydaelyn Role-Players
Player Housing RP Wards? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Player Housing RP Wards? (/showthread.php?tid=8298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Kage - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Edda - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:53 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: "No matter how upset you get, no matter how irrational the initial reaction to getting your nose a little out of joint is, you are not allowed to lose sight of the fact that there is no possible way anything that happens in 'pretendy fun time games' can actually be important. It is not, nor will it ever be, a big deal."
Dammit, you beat me to it.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Geneticdork - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:52 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 01:50 AM)Geneticdork Wrote: Alright. Glad you're calm them. Smile

Well, if someone is always unhappy and not enjoying themselves, then what's the point with playing something? Now, if they're just a lil unhappy from time to time, but for the most part love the game, then of course there's no reason to quit for the previous concern. Tongue

Thank you for the bless. <3 Sorry to hear you go though! I hope you have fun with whatever you decide to do next, and are happy with what you do. ^_^

I dunno, man...maybe because if you care about something you want it to be better?  But what do I know?  Smile

Well, of course people would want that! Unfortunately, at least for games like this, not much can be done about an issue like this. Unless a ton of people were to send their issues/problems/etc directly to the source, or make a petition, etc. But even then, the developers and what not may not do anything, depending on how well they listen to their player base.

So if not much can be done, not much use getting upset over it, and just trying to either be happy with what you have, or move on to better things. Smile - And I'm sure you know plenty! Big Grin

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:55 AM)Edda Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 01:53 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: "No matter how upset you get, no matter how irrational the initial reaction to getting your nose a little out of joint is, you are not allowed to lose sight of the fact that there is no possible way anything that happens in 'pretendy fun time games' can actually be important. It is not, nor will it ever be, a big deal."

MUHAHAHAHA

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - DoomsdayClock - 09-16-2014

Considering my character sleeps on a cot in the basement and rubs two gill together for heat, this update does not effect me.
I just hope Nat and Kage remember to feed Iron sometimes....

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Geneticdork - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:56 AM)Iron Sea Wrote: Considering my character sleeps on a cot in the basement and rubs two gill together for heat, this update does not effect me.

Awww. ;-; POOR IRON! He needs a healthy dose of some MAJOR HUGGING right now!

*hughughug* No worries, we'll be poor together! Tongue

(09-16-2014, 01:56 AM)Iron Sea Wrote: Considering my character sleeps on a cot in the basement and rubs two gill together for heat, this update does not effect me.

Nat fed you! Stop whining you freeloader!!!

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Roswyn - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:58 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

Nat fed you! Stop whining you freeloader!!!

Glass of water. Crust of bread... :3

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - LiadansWhisper - 09-16-2014

The money I'm paying for this is actually pretty real.  Would you like to see my bank account?

Please tell me again how the money I am paying to play the game isn't real?

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:57 AM)Geneticdork Wrote:

Awww. ;-; POOR IRON! He needs a healthy dose of some MAJOR HUGGING right now!

*hughughug* No worries, we'll be poor together! Tongue

#FeedTheRoe Campaign. *passes over a Bouillabaisse and Walnut Bread*

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Flapjack - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 02:00 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

The money I'm paying for this is actually pretty real.  Would you like to see my bank account?

I would.

(09-16-2014, 02:01 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

I am a Nigerian princess I need ur bank account to help move a large amount of funds. Please help.

(09-16-2014, 02:04 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

I am a Nigerian princess I need ur bank account to help move a large amount of funds. Please help.

Oh, I see. Well, that's good to know.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Edda - 09-16-2014

It's not. But I'd love your credit card information just to double check.