Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Cid_Mercer - 09-02-2010

Exactly! The trick is: don't make yourself a target by being an RP elitist! Moogle

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Siben - 09-02-2010

The problem I find is those RP'ers who get SO OFFENDED and can't ever take themselves lightly really make it worse for the rest of us.

Relax, crack a joke, let them know you aren't the snobbish, elitist, "high-brow-douche" they THINK you are and they'll usually leave you alone or at least stop acting like griefers towards you.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - ArmachiA - 09-02-2010

I'm so torn at which server to choose. Lindblum is my precious FF9, but Besaid was so pretty... but Lindblum was an airship in FF13...

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Cid_Mercer - 09-02-2010

Airships always win.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Boots - 09-02-2010

If that ends up happening, do we go with choice #2?

Cid_Mercer Wrote:Airships always win.

This is a GREAT point

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Siben - 09-02-2010

Armi, just ask yourself, "What would Balthier do?"

....Lindblum it is.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

Has to be Lindblum for me, love that city Big Grin

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Ellion Goto - 09-02-2010

I have decided. As much as I like Besaid, the people take precedence. Lindblum it is.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Stanzie - 09-02-2010

I have no real preference therefore, Lindblum. I'm more then happy to go with the majority.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Verence - 09-02-2010

Looks like 4channers are headed for Lindblum, which results in a big ol' DO NOT WANT from me, alas. A shame, I love the name and the reference but... Yeah. I'm not so peachy keen on the notion. I'm eying Besaid.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Vareal - 09-02-2010

Stanzie Wrote:I have no real preference therefore, Lindblum. I'm more then happy to go with the majority.

Me too. That's where Nedral is now. Of course once they fix the damned lobby, I'll be able to log back into the game! >.<

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Renaise - 09-02-2010

Verence Wrote:Looks like 4channers are headed for Lindblum, which results in a big ol' DO NOT WANT from me, alas. A shame, I love the name and the reference but... Yeah. I'm not so peachy keen on the notion. I'm eying Besaid.

Figured half the board were or are 4channers at some point Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Satisiun - 09-02-2010

Someone really needs to give Kashuan or Gysahl a pity vote.

Probably Gysahl. Think of the chocobos, you know? Chocobo