Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 (/showthread.php?tid=5611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Caedmon Scythean - 12-01-2013

Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun with my Waiting Party people, and I was glad I got to assist in some of the clears!  If any of you guys that got clears ever need anything feel free to sent me a /tell.

It was great meeting everyone and Congratulations again Big Grin

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - LiadansWhisper - 12-01-2013

I'd like to extend a special thank you to Eos, for trolling the crap out of us several times by luring Titan to come stand on top of the group upon entry into the raid.  Man, that first Landslide while we were frozen in place, unable to move, was priceless.

Rolleyes Laugh

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Ilwe'ran - 12-02-2013

(12-01-2013, 12:35 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I'd like to extend a special thank you to Eos, for trolling the crap out of us several times by luring Titan to come stand on top of the group upon entry into the raid.  Man, that first Landslide while we were frozen in place, unable to move, was priceless.

Rolleyes Laugh

I did laugh a lot on that part x) !

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Keru / E'ir - 12-03-2013

Where was this thread when I was having WHM struggles *shakes fist* anyways if I ever decide what class SMN or BLM to get a relic for I'll give this thread a bump

Edit: note to self READ titles better!

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - TeeBeeDee - 12-05-2013

A shame I missed this, hopefully if you plan on having another one I can join then.

On a plus side, my account on this site finally works again and I can now login!

~Tzain Nival

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - LiadansWhisper - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 04:51 PM)TeeBeeDee Wrote: A shame I missed this, hopefully if you plan on having another one I can join then.

On a plus side, my account on this site finally works again and I can now login!

~Tzain Nival

Hooray for account working!  Bouncy

And hopefully we'll do something like this again in the near future.  Smile

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Ilwe'ran - 12-08-2013

(12-05-2013, 04:57 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Hooray for account working!  Bouncy

And hopefully we'll do something like this again in the near future.  Smile

And I read that while I'm doing my WHM weapon *laugh*

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Nebbs - 12-08-2013

And I have a nice Scholar tome waiting Smile

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Clover - 12-21-2013

K'nahli and I have to do Titan to get our relics, but finding groups is quite difficult ;w;
It doesn't help that we're first timers and still need to learn (watching videos can only do so much). I hope people organize more Titan runs in the future where newbies like us can join as well.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - K'nahli - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 08:16 AM)Clover Wrote: K'nahli and I have to do Titan to get our relics, but finding groups is quite difficult ;w;
It doesn't help that we're first timers and still need to learn (watching videos can only do so much). I hope people organize more Titan runs in the future where newbies like us can join as well.

[youtube]vodd6C5ryUU[/youtube]

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Rinh Hallani - 12-21-2013

I still have to do it too. ._.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Aleister - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 08:16 AM)Clover Wrote: K'nahli and I have to do Titan to get our relics, but finding groups is quite difficult ;w;
Feel free to send me a friend request if you want and see if I'm ever running Titan or would like to borrow my assistance for a run. I'd be more than happy to help if I'm not busy.

^^ Just please let me know you're adding me in response to this post as I'm very forgetful.

This applies to anyone else.. o_o Hopefully I don't get flooded with friend requests, haha.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Nebbs - 12-21-2013

I now have my Relic Bow and Scholar Tome. However, if you do want to pull a team together for this sort of thing please feel free to invite, and I will come if I can.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Clover - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 11:47 AM)Aleister Wrote:
Feel free to send me a friend request if you want and see if I'm ever running Titan or would like to borrow my assistance for a run. I'd be more than happy to help if I'm not busy.

^^ Just please let me know you're adding me in response to this post as I'm very forgetful.

This applies to anyone else.. o_o Hopefully I don't get flooded with friend requests, haha.
Ah, thank you very much! If it's alright, then I'll add you.

I've been learning as much as I can about Titan. Phase 5 still seems hard because I haven't practiced it as much as the rest (parties tend to be dead at the heart phase), but I think I'm learning more and more as I try.

RE: Free Titan Runs 11/30/13 - Xiaoli Vorgan - 12-21-2013

lol, just realized the date on this. XD Don't tell anyone!