Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] (/showthread.php?tid=6303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Khadan - 02-26-2014

Hokay I haven't been super active on the forums until like... yesterday >.> but I've been in game for months now. Tired of scrounging for RP and then I see THIS thread! Please sign me up! Big Grin

This kind of plotline and such would be -perfect- for Kayllen(Grimm) and his backstory and the character development I desperately want for him and have had so much trouble finding!

I do have a pretty complete wiki for him if you're interested which is linked in my signature or here

I'm pretty excited about this! Thumbsup

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Knight Kat - 02-26-2014

(02-26-2014, 03:03 AM)Kayllen Wrote: Hokay I haven't been super active on the forums until like... yesterday >.> but I've been in game for months now. Tired of scrounging for RP and then I see THIS thread! Please sign me up! Big Grin

This kind of plotline and such would be -perfect- for Kayllen(Grimm) and his backstory and the character development I desperately want for him and have had so much trouble finding!

I do have a pretty complete wiki for him if you're interested which is linked in my signature or here

I'm pretty excited about this! Thumbsup

Evil

You've gone and done it. You've gone and posted on this thread. You've gone and made a character who would be perfect for the LS. You've gone and made an informative wiki about him. You've gone and alerted the huntress.

She -will- find you now!

Evil

After ICly learning about you (somehow) after I find you in-game, it would be a simple matter of ICly telling Vairemont. We'll work out the details then get you in.

PS to Rosekitten: I still need to find you in-game. I am sorry, but I keep forgetting to use player search. Don't worry, nothing major has happened yet in this plot.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Khadan - 02-26-2014

[Image: tumblr_m8jay2xwzK1qcj7k0o1_500.gif]

Anyway! Learning about him as a -person- or professional (bounty hunter) etc wouldn't be too hard. Though knowing he was an Ishgardian isn't something really advertised though he's not really trying to hide it much either. I mean he doesn't really disguise his accent (if there is one) or at least a proper and 'noble' way of speaking. He'll make references to the North or his Northern upbringing. Feel free to scour the rumor mill a bit of course! The tattoo on his face would be a bigger giveaway to someone who was familiar with knightly orders and such in Ishgard, hence him fleeing to Thanalan after the 'incident'.

But yeah, we could make it work one way or the other pretty easily!

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Rosekitten - 02-26-2014

Knight Kat ~ I've been trying to remember to search for you >w< but I think we keep missing each other. I had moved my computer to the living room and had to adjust to that. Just recently been really active in game wise. 

Though I'm glad to hear I haven't missed anything too drastic ^^ my character sorta has been dealing with her own issues anyway. Probably things you'll find out about if you manage to track her down and get her to talk. She's not very open about where she use to hail from for obvious reasons (one of her pets being a good reason ... ~coughs~ her sibling being another).

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Jeantremont - 02-27-2014

Question!

Are there any inquisitors, astrologians, or chirurgeons involved in this plot thus far?

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Khadan - 02-27-2014

I'm not sure about the course of the plot thus far, Jeantremont. That would definitely be a question for Vairemont or Knight Kat =P Though I could imagine either or all three would be welcome as any Ishgardian would likely be of use at some point or another Cool

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - TheWizard - 02-27-2014

As of now I believe there aren't any inquisitors, astrologians, or chirurgeons in the LS. We have a daughter of a former inquisitor but that's it.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - CrimsonMars - 02-28-2014

She is a little WIP as I just created her, but my character so far is an Ishgardian who lost her memory somehow and is trying to find her place. Her name is Drunken Siren and she is a roe female.

I would like to get in on this. ^^

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - TheWizard - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 10:51 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: She is a little WIP as I just created her, but my character so far is an Ishgardian who lost her memory somehow and is trying to find her place. Her name is Drunken Siren and she is a roe female.

I would like to get in on this. ^^

A female Roe Ishgardian? Now THAT is different.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Whittledown - 02-28-2014

My new main, Nildrohain Beauchene is an Ishgardian expatriate. She's a Midlander Hyur who was raised by a couple of Elezen commoners. I'm still fleshing her out and working on her wiki. I'd love to have her meet up with other Ishgardians at some point!

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - CrimsonMars - 03-01-2014

I figured there is at least SOME roe's in the Ishgardian community even if it's hyur/elezen dominant. For all we know, they can be a minority. Maybe Siren can be part hyur or something, lol

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - TheWizard - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 12:05 AM)CrimsonMars Wrote: I figured there is at least SOME roe's in the Ishgardian community even if it's hyur/elezen dominant. For all we know, they can be a minority. Maybe Siren can be part hyur or something, lol

Actually there is a Roegadyn in Costa del Sol that mentions that his family served a High House of Ishgard so there must be Roes there somewhere.

(02-28-2014, 11:52 PM)Whittledown Wrote: My new main, Nildrohain Beauchene is an Ishgardian expatriate. She's a Midlander Hyur who was raised by a couple of Elezen commoners. I'm still fleshing her out and working on her wiki. I'd love to have her meet up with other Ishgardians at some point!

Haha, another expatriate. My Ishgardian is still in Coerthas and looks to be only one of two who are there still.

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Rosekitten - 03-01-2014

Wizard ~ You may be.. I know my character stays clear of the area. She was already nearly caught in the area with her.. um.. companion/pet when she was seeking out her elder sibling upon hearing rumors he lived still. 

Plus she's been away from home for about 10 or so years I think (maybe a few more I'd have to redo the math to check it). Little point in returning home after that many years ^^;

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - TheWizard - 03-01-2014

....:foreverHalone:....

RE: Calling All Ishgardians! [Balmung] - Xydane - 03-01-2014

Can someone shoot me a PM and update me on what's going on? I shot Vairemont a PM a while back but haven't had a reply.