Hydaelyn Role-Players
What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? (/showthread.php?tid=8472)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Lost River - 12-02-2014

Lost River: Instead of being her usual brooding Black Mage self, she actually likes cute cuddly things; its a double "What?" with her being a Roegadyn. Previously, it was revealed that Lost River also has a daughter.

Ophelia Rainteau: To be sober and serious; she's often seen as a care-free drunkard instead of a magitek technician. She doesn't work drunk, but when she's done; she hits the taverns.

Senah Fashonti: To -not- be happy. Senah is happy or at least portrays happiness in everything she does; its often odd for her to not smile. But, she is not always smiling on the inside.

Lucinne Jandalaine: To care for/read for children and be a general caregiver. Being in the military life, then went freelance as a sellsword, one would think she didn't have time or care for anything that wasn't on the battlefield.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Oli! - 12-03-2014

I guess it's more of a desire as opposed to something to be or a thing to do, but my highlander gal has a secret desire to grow her hair out and put on a dress and be SUPER PRETTY for a day.

But she has no real reason to do that so she doesn't.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Alothia - 12-03-2014

Alothia liked to write dirty novels in her spare time. Never really shared them with many people. And she certainly was no "Tailfeather." But she wasn't bad.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Yhen Yizeh - 12-04-2014

I can't say on these forums BlushBlushBlushBlush

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Volk - 12-05-2014

Ameline preaches tolerance, love, and kindness while being known for her good listening skills and patient demeanor. That said, she isn't nearly as frail as she'd like people to think; she's just lived a hard life and enjoys being doted on by friends and loved ones - especially those of high social class/standing.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - MikoBehnen - 12-05-2014

Miko can't lie, at all. She's a terrible lier. Maybe not the best trait for a rogue and part time assassin to have but yeah. Smile 

She does have a wicked temper though. It takes a lot to get there but her bad side is a very cold and dangerous place.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-05-2014

Clio has a fear of large bugs...So of course being in Ul'dah now is the perfect place for her. Thankfully she hides it well. xD

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Gray - 12-05-2014

For Garrett, because of his calm nature, pleasant attitude, desire to teach, and willingess to help, no on ewould suspect he's a specially trained combatant, and fought at Cartenau.

For Sieghart, being a big highlander withbackground aboard a pirate ship, and the better part of a decade with a mercenary group, it might seem odd that he's with the Ala Mhigan resistance, and that his real occupation is paranormal investigator.

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Melody - 12-05-2014

Something nobody would know about Melody is, she doesn't like going into ocean water.  She's never been around it before she and Brio set off on their own.

So she thinks to herself....it's icky.

Not that anyone would know anything about Melody yet because I've yet to pop my socially anxious bubble and RP with strangers...

o_o 

*runs and hides*

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Unnamed Mercenary - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 10:51 AM)Melody Wrote: Not that anyone would know anything about Melody yet because I've yet to pop my socially anxious bubble and RP with strangers...

o_o 

*runs and hides*

Remind me to stalk you in-game later. We'll get you some contacts. Big Grin

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Melody - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 11:08 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 10:51 AM)Melody Wrote: Not that anyone would know anything about Melody yet because I've yet to pop my socially anxious bubble and RP with strangers...

o_o 

*runs and hides*

Q_Q

I would love that so much!  Thank you!

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - Unnamed Mercenary - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 11:36 AM)Melody Wrote:

o_o 

*runs and hides*

Q_Q

Where is she typically found, and any interests/habits in particular?

RE: What's something nobody expects your character to be/do? - ProvaDiServo - 12-05-2014

Clive can sometimes be seen catching waves in Costa de sol. He's got a strong affinity for water and is a lot less clumsy than he is on land.

(12-05-2014, 11:49 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 11:36 AM)Melody Wrote:

o_o 

*runs and hides*

Q_Q

Where is she typically found, and any interests/habits in particular?

I usually park her on the railing outside the Quicksand by the fountain. 

She likes to read, and she draws a little bit in her journal when she wants to remember a nice moment. She's smart, but doesn't know a lot about how the world works or other people around her.

She is a highly sarcastic smart-arse, but kind and mostly polite.

(12-05-2014, 12:24 PM)Melody Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 11:49 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Where is she typically found, and any interests/habits in particular?

I usually park her on the railing outside the Quicksand by the fountain. 

She likes to read, and she draws a little bit in her journal when she wants to remember a nice moment. She's smart, but doesn't know a lot about how the world works or other people around her.

She is a highly sarcastic smart-arse, but kind and mostly polite.

Oooo, sarcasm! I can have fun with this. after taking a break from Ul'dah-city RP to resolve some IC issues Franz had with it, I've been putting him back in slowly, here and there. I'll keep an eye out Smile

...or if I ever get around to leveling this one alt, she might make an appearance when I get get her out of Limsa.