Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Wishlist Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Wishlist Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Parvacake - 03-13-2015

FOR THOSE NEEDING/WANTING AN ODIN CLEAR

I'll message those I spot here on the thread and see who still needs it, but I too need it. I know the fight as a DPS and -partially- as SCH and know others who have cleared it who are also willing to help! If I don't message you first, message me and we'll get ya that clear! \o/

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Gegenji - 03-13-2015

I'll be willing to throw in a tank for that if needed. I don't trust my NIN skills enough for DPS. Blush

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:37 PM)Lilithium Wrote:

I'll message those I spot here on the thread and see who still needs it, but I too need it. I know the fight as a DPS and -partially- as SCH and know others who have cleared it who are also willing to help! If I don't message you first, message me and we'll get ya that clear! \o/

I'd be willing to help heal for people's Odin clears if need be. I've already done it but I'm definitely up to help, it would just have to be after 330 pm CST if I was needed because of work. c:

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Arrelaine - 03-13-2015

A bluebird, any of the platinum scarves and a house. The latter will have to wait until SE comes out with more small plots or I magically get to 45 mil. Plz SE gimme more houses, or make it to where individuals don't have to compete with FCs.  Also make me a crow pet SE. I also like art. Give me all your art.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2015

I always wanted those coerul print bathing trunks. I think I'll pop some gil on them when I get home.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 03:12 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I always wanted those coerul print bathing trunks. I think I'll pop some gil on them when I get home.
i think erik can make those....if not i know a crafter that made one of my sets (erik gave me mu first set as a starlight gift >u<) i can get you in touch with :3

RE: The Wishlist Thread - K'nahli - 03-13-2015

(03-06-2015, 01:54 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I never thought I'd post in here because I've got so little to give back in return, but not having Leatherworker to 40/50 to repair my stupid belt is driving me absolutely insane.

If you want you can tell me what your daily GC requirements are for leatherworker through Moogle mail and/or tell me what items you need for whatever leve you want to spam and I'll send them over to you asap.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 03:12 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I always wanted those coerul print bathing trunks. I think I'll pop some gil on them when I get home.

It is done. Please be sure to thank your local delivery moogle. I heard they like wine.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Aduu Avagnar - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:37 PM)Lilithium Wrote:

Also, post in the Get That Clear thread. We'll help y'all out.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2015

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS 

I won't be in game until later but thank you!!

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Kellach Woods - 03-13-2015

Had I seen this before I'd have been quicker on the draw. I craft fairly well.

Honestly, only thing I wish for is for a bunch of clears but that would also teach the instance well. I feel really bad that I'm not entirely independent in this game and there's still encounters I do not know.

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Sahb - 03-14-2015

Usually more in the nature of giving my body to the dungeon gods to help level friends than thinking about what I want :3.

I guess I'm pretty simple:

- Arachne Robe
 - Ramuh EX clear (how I've done T9 but not this I'll never know)
 - A group of people to run first coil with for glamour drops

RE: The Wishlist Thread - Tyndles - 03-16-2015

Everyone asking for clears feel free to send me a tell if I'm on or add me. I will be happy to help.  I still need ramen and shiva ex myself