Hydaelyn Role-Players
Crushes! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Crushes! (/showthread.php?tid=10601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Crushes! - Rosamund - 03-17-2015

Inarah maybepossiblykinda had a very brief crush on the Rogues' Guild leader, Jacke... Blush

RE: Crushes! - Coatleque - 03-17-2015

Alright, so after some thinking and arm twisting I can finally admit the following crushes:

Brynhilde Wolf - Coatleque has never met this woman officially, but saw her at Otto Vann's fight club at Bronze Lake for a brief period.

Gharen Wolfsong - One of the few men out there with the right combination of manners and authority. She would be too scared of Obsidian Hornet coming back for revenge to do anything though.

Nero Lazarov - Another person she's only seen once. Too bad he turned out to be a little too evil. But for a brief moment she may have been jealous of Roen.

RE: Crushes! - Jana - 03-17-2015

Jana is too emotionally distant to get crushes very often; usually she'd see women (and in one instance, a man) as "would-bangs" (or "would-think-about-banging-while-alone"). That said, she's had a few before.

Leanne: Very briefly after meeting through Chachanji. It had already faded by the point that they kinda-sorta clashed, though Jana still felt the need to try and set things right.

Crofte: Also very briefly. Jana respects Crofte incredibly highly (maybe even blindly), but doesn't really want her in "that" way.

Spahro: Largely due to the journalist having seen Jana at her absolute worst and not abandoning her. This one's still up in the air.

Natalie: Prior to their brief, actual relationship, Jana warmed up to Nat over how easily the Sworn could get past her emotional defenses.

Eva: haha no i was just kidding Eva's teasing vaguely reminds Jana of Nat, but the feelings end there. If anything, being reminded of Nat only makes Jana's tsuntsun stronger.

RE: Crushes! - Ruran - 03-17-2015

(03-16-2015, 06:02 PM)Lilithium Wrote: Orrian. (She'dneveradmititbecauseohgawdscaryduskwrighthalp)
(03-16-2015, 07:44 PM)Liandri Wrote: Oooh, Orrian Servais. Nope. Such a pretty Duskwight, yet she absolutely cannot stand him. Lovely to look at, though!
Teehee~ <3

Mm, Locke had a mild kind-of crush (I don't know, it was cute) on Coraliza Velia at some point, but it never went beyond friendly chatter with some awkward 'if things were different' discussions.

He also felt similarly to Miata Luna, with mutual interest, but it never got off the ground.

Orrian feels no crushing, and my other alts haven't been RPed enough to have interests, unfortunately. D:

RE: Crushes! - g0ne - 03-18-2015

So, a majority of the characters have had crushes.  That's cute. :3

RE: Crushes! - Kage - 03-18-2015

The more important one was Kage going a teeny bit wide eyed at Jajara Jara.

A) Lalafell.

B) By the Twelve, she really knew where she was going in life. Who she was. Everything that Kage was not.

RE: Crushes! - Enla - 03-18-2015

Enla had a literal thirty second crush on Gin Crow awhile back, before reality kindly decided to kick her in the teeth and it settled down for something akin to friendship instead.

RE: Crushes! - Dogberry - 03-18-2015

Iskierka has a platonic crush on Jancis. You could also say she has a crush on Chachanji and Jeris, but it's not so much attraction as it is intense gratitude for directly saving her life.

Dogberry's crushes are too many to name.

RE: Crushes! - Kilid/Torhe - 03-18-2015

Crushes? Just the one, and he's now engaged to that crush.  Such is the power of wearing no shirt, I guess!

That's... it, for all the characters I play o.o Although... if we were to bring NPCs into the fray, then K'lyhia and Nashu would be worth...

*Ahem*

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

'Touching', upon.

[youtube]Z9rD4Paq0zE[/youtube]

RE: Crushes! - Jancis - 03-18-2015

This topic is going to have me updating Jancis' wiki a bit for the reasons I thought up as far as crushin'

Jancis isn't exactly OMG he is so CUTE and SWEET EEEEee he's LIKE so DREAMY 'n STUFF! *writes all over notebook with ♥s and 4-EVA!*  but she still feels and reacts.

So I made up a simple criteria of people who move Jancis:
***I stuck to men. Sorry ladies, you're all platonic and huggable already; if only Jancis' arms were big enough for you all. Or I had enough power to write all of the thoughts and feels ♥

2)The two of them have had some kind of meaningful conversation of their past, hopes, or thoughts.
3)The two have been in some kind of life/death (or limb) situation. Action/Adventure!
4)They don't have a strong platonic tie. So no L'aenoh. No Otto. No Val.

•Chachanji Gegenji: This knight makes good on his word for wanting to 'halp' people, rushing in with very little discouragement and braving the worst for people he barely knows. He made a striking impact on Jancis for being civil and merciful to cultists, striving to not take lives if he could help it. Also in other dangerous situations, he showed a lot of emotion and has shared a lot about his missing older brother and is easy to talk to, sharing, giving, and gaining trust.
The crushing part about him is he is Jancis' junior easily by what she believes is ten years at least, not to mention he holds the affections of a certain pink primal.

•Chuchukepa Hohokepa: This wild mage is the bravest person Jancis knows, the only person to come at her call over the linkshell when battling the horrificly powered Hnaba (they would have surely all died if Chuch never came) as well as going back to the crypt to find items to help L'aenoh recover afterwards. Despite his actual terror in bad situation, he manages through them which is what makes the man so brave to Jancis. He also acts this way in keeping the pink primal at bay, making cookies and tolerating all of the nonsense Coralhaus throws his way (and there's a hellalot of it). Far as personal touches, Jancis has overheard only minute parts of the man's troubled past, but played a part in searching for his lost mother posing as a slave for trade.
Crushingly, of course the man has love in his life already. Plus, of course, he's so important and magical could Jancis really equal such? Lalalalala~

•Franz Renatus: The Hero of Ul'dah! And Jancis believes it. This twisted mess of a man has somehow managed to keep everything together around her. Their first meeting, he saved two ladies (rats count). In fact he has shown up to many places that either rescue Jancis or someone she's close to: saving part of a team she was with from an avalanche, saving her from cultists in the Shroud, fighting evil in the Shroud to save Edda (♥), and probably something else. On top of all that, he's shared his biggest secret with her, removing the glamour on his head and telling her nearly all he could remember and some of his fears.
The crush, he has a wife and child somewhere. Plus he's crazy. Also plus he is more anxious around her for fear of hurting or killing her. Also him and Edda are like really close. Rolleyes

•Ojune Wajune: The cartographer, arcanist, storyteller, adventurer... this man doesn't let his handicap slow him down (much). Jancis, by chance, signed up to explore some black-mage ruins that Ojune was leading on, the group braving beast, voidsent, and cursed undead. During the Valentoine celebration, he stopped by with chocolates and a message, then stayed much longer talking about his goals, training, and ideas. His stories and presence is very moving to everyone around him (Nophica battle and heroine, Menphina's grabbing the moon) and that includes Jancis.
The crushing part... I'm not sure what it is. Maybe he's significantly older? Surely taken. Eh, details~

•Oscare Iono: Though he continues to waffle into the platonic side of Jancis, I felt an exception was in order for how crushing her misunderstandings about him were. This emotional hunter was met when he went out of his way to make sure Cici was safe even using his profits from work to make her comfortable at an inn. Since then Jancis has seen him beaten and battered and was saved from a grenade at a warehouse by the man's quick reflexes (as well as recognizing what a grenade was) and his protective nature of her. Time after time Jancis has spoken to his family and about some of the things that haunt his mind and emotions.
The Crushinator: There was a time where after songs, meetings, gifts, and rumors that the man was going to court her. But nearly each time she tried to reciprocate or address it, she was rejected or pushed away.

•Sigurd Rainecourt: Another tragic awkward magi. Jancis has encountered a lot side-by-side with this man including fighting off voidsent, zombies, even the Leviathan. Despite the man's shortcomings of not being able to swim, he does what needs to be done for the good of his company and his kin, even if that means trying to swim, or digging through tomes, or being blasted through a doorway, or having to take off his shirt and flex for some crazy hobo. His brains and logical nature is striking to her, and during the death of the First Mate and trial thereafter she saw more on his side of fears, being rejected again, and humility.
Crush! Sigurd is involved with someone else and there are plenty of others who'd vie for such a spot. 

•Tausenadel Geispyrsn: A good-natured swashbuckling axeman! Tausen has been there for some of the darkest points for Jancis including following up on finding L'aenoh's abductor, the fight for their life with Hnaba, and dealing with the return of Hnaba. By far he's the most steadfast of any the officers and one person who commands authority without trying. He's a storyteller, cook, and has a soft spot for animals. Tending to animals, Jancis felt very fond and appreciative when she herself was comforted after the ordeal with the slave traders.
Dark and crushing, indeed, Tausen is a widower and very fond of the memory of his lost beloved.

•Zachary Evans: This blushing gladiator is easy to spot because of his lack of attire and then his frustration over everyone looking at him. Jancis particularly recalls the time they fought outside the walls of Ul'dah holding off waves of zombies, then his resolve and confidence on helping out Osric and Erik with the collar. He's quick to answer the call of his friends and loyal. In a fluke where Jancis got swept up to help the man find appropriate attire for the Starlight Ball, she heard stories of the man's background and his great desire to make a particular someone happy. I know, cruel as it sounds, he fits all the criteria perfectly.
Luckily there's a crush! He has a particular someone he will make sure is happy, unrequited or not, and he can't be found anywhere! One of Jancis' letters she sent was returned back to her.

TLDR
here's some crushing music ♪
[youtube]a5uQMwRMHcs[/youtube]

RE: Crushes! - Shas - 03-18-2015

I think I'll go ahead and admit to the following crushes. I just wont admit to them in character...ever...probably...

Gharen Wolfsong
Erik Mynhier (Sorry Clio)
Oscare Iono
Warren Castille
Otto Vann
Coatleque Crofte
Brynnalia Callae

Aaaaand I think I'll stop there....for now.

RE: Crushes! - Ette - 03-18-2015

J'nali's crushes as they occur to me so far:

Show Content

RE: Crushes! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 03:33 PM)Jancis Wrote: •Oscare Iono: Though he continues to waffle into the platonic side of Jancis, I felt an exception was in order for how crushing her misunderstandings about him were. This emotional hunter was met when he went out of his way to make sure Cici was safe even using his profits from work to make her comfortable at an inn. Since then Jancis has seen him beaten and battered and was saved from a grenade at a warehouse by the man's quick reflexes (as well as recognizing what a grenade was) and his protective nature of her. Time after time Jancis has spoken to his family and about some of the things that haunt his mind and emotions.
The Crushinator: There was a time where after songs, meetings, gifts, and rumors that the man was going to court her. But nearly each time she tried to reciprocate or address it, she was rejected or pushed away.

•Zachary Evans: This blushing gladiator is easy to spot because of his lack of attire and then his frustration over everyone looking at him. Jancis particularly recalls the time they fought outside the walls of Ul'dah holding off waves of zombies, then his resolve and confidence on helping out Osric and Erik with the collar. He's quick to answer the call of his friends and loyal. In a fluke where Jancis got swept up to help the man find appropriate attire for the Starlight Ball, she heard stories of the man's background and his great desire to make a particular someone happy. I know, cruel as it sounds, he fits all the criteria perfectly.
Luckily there's a crush! He has a particular someone he will make sure is happy, unrequited or not, and he can't be found anywhere! One of Jancis' letters she sent was returned back to her.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!
I AM SO TORN ON WHICH SHIP TO PUSH NOW!!!!!
[Image: panic.gif]

....can i ship both? <3

EDIT: also not worries shas, i know he's tall, dark, stern, sexy, smart and highlander; crushes are gonna happen ;p

RE: Crushes! - Jancis - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 04:04 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....can i ship both? <3

x_X//////////////

Um.. there's crushing things that put such nautical vehicles in the waves of DOOM...

I think the OscarexJancis ship is at the bottom of the ocean between two plates in the world's crust...

Many died

Also I love little mermaid.. eee there's a ship out at sea behind her. Heart

RE: Crushes! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 04:09 PM)Jancis Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 04:04 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....can i ship both? <3

x_X//////////////

Um.. there's crushing things that put such nautical vehicles in the waves of DOOM...

I think the OscarexJancis ship is at the bottom of the ocean between two plates in the world's crust...

Many died

Also I love little mermaid.. eee there's a ship out at sea behind her. Heart

right...... .___. welp sorry boots....*starts shipping jancisxzac (gotta back my ooc adopted boy anyway x3)
ohhh ship name can be janzac! 8D

favorite movie when i was a kid. i bought the special edition when it cam out a few years back and it was for myself. *buys a lot of cartoons as an adult, no regrets*
but my girls love it now too so i'm thrilled they love it too now. >u<